Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore

Go back to bawling about your dead lion....and wipe that nasty "O" ring from around your mouth.

In other words - you can't answer the question. Thanks for playing...

Get past yourself, welfare deadbeat. You couldn't (and wouldn't if you could) grasp it if I explained it. But for starters....arm recruiting centers and bases? Duh.

Yes, that's the NaziCon solution - ARM EVERYONE!

You'll be one to get air holed....your last thought will be "I wish I had a gun". Dumb ass sheep

I have lots of guns - but I don't carry them in public unless I'm hunting or target shooting. I ain't afraid of my shadow.
603e07848236d37232abd1f645f39217.jpg

In other words - you can't answer the question. Thanks for playing...

Get past yourself, welfare deadbeat. You couldn't (and wouldn't if you could) grasp it if I explained it. But for starters....arm recruiting centers and bases? Duh.

Yes, that's the NaziCon solution - ARM EVERYONE!

You'll be one to get air holed....your last thought will be "I wish I had a gun". Dumb ass sheep

I have lots of guns - but I don't carry them in public unless I'm hunting or target shooting. I ain't afraid of my shadow.
View attachment 46264
MORE TROLLING... THIS ISN'T ALLOWED PEOPLE... YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I have no problem with putting Obama on Mt Rushmore.

I suggest using this method to get him there.

If we were to add Obozo, I think we should use modern technology to demonstrate how far our country has come since the days of Teddy Roosevelt.....
Village_Idiot_Obama.gif

How serious is this, I have no idea. I would suspect that CrusaderFrank would want Harding or Coolidge to be placed on the Mt, maybe both.

Moves Being Made To Insert Obama Into Mt. Rushmore American News

Hard to track down the origin of this claim....it does seem intended to make Conservatives heads explode in outrage.......which is rather fun to watch.

But finally found it-
Legacy Messina calls Obama transformative and one of the all-time great presidents Washington Examiner

And guess what- no one suggested that President Obama should be on Rushmore.

Listen to the video if you care- but Messina never suggests or mentions Rushmore- the Washington Post just pulled that out of their ass.

But I love watching the outrage caused by the Washington Post pulling the chains of Conservatives.

The use of "insert" in the thread title gives one pause.

Is it envisioned that he be DRIVEN into Rushmore like a fence post?

I challenge that....

Seems more like, heading such a crooked regime, that He'd have to be inserted after the fashion of a corkscrew into something a little more yielding. Now THAT would be so much to watch that The Democrat Party, champions of good taste that it is, might make available on pay-per=view.....

And get one hell of a profitable audience?

Imagine the rights auction between CNN and MSNBC!

The use of "insert" in the thread title gives one pause.

Is it envisioned that he be DRIVEN into Rushmore like a fence post?

I challenge that....

Seems more like, heading such a crooked regime, that He'd have to be inserted after the fashion of a corkscrew into something a little more yielding. Now THAT would be so much to watch that The Democrat Party, champions of good taste that it is, might make available on pay-per=view.....

And get one hell of a profitable audience?

Imagine the rights auction between CNN and MSNBC!
The word insert does bring up interesting possibilities...
hqdefault(1).jpg

Forum List

Back