Mother of slain diplomat Chris Stevens tells Trump to stop exploiting his death in Benghazi

CowboyTed

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2014
Ireland
I think this puts the the scumbag in his place...

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens's mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party.

"I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

You're a day late and a dollar short. You also have to link your articles here.

Jeffrey Lord goes down in flames on CNN
His comments were made as CNN commentator Paul Begala praised Obama for being a unifier.

“Mrs. Obama is a unifying figure and she… has focused on things we all agree on, that we all care about, especially those military families,” Begala said. “So when she stands up and says I trust [Hillary] — this person who is polarizing and partisan and a politician — she says I trust this person with my children, it’s really, really powerful.”

“But you know, Pat Smith trusted her son to Mrs. Clinton’s care in Benghazi and she didn’t take care of him,” Trump surrogate and CNN commentator Jeffery Lord interjected.

Pat Smith is the mother of State Department employee Sean Smith, who was killed in the Benghazi attack.

“That’s a cheapshot,” Begala muttered.

“How many consulates and embassies were attacked when Bush was president?” Begala asked Lord.

“I don’t know the answer,” Lord replied. “Do you?”

“Twenty,” Begala said. “Sixty-six people were killed. How many congressional investigations? Zero. How many frontpage stories? Zero. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me crazy. That was a terrible tragedy. It has been investigated.. she was cleared, even by the partisan House of Representatives.”

Jeffrey Lord goes down in flames on CNN
His comments were made as CNN commentator Paul Begala praised Obama for being a unifier.

“Mrs. Obama is a unifying figure and she… has focused on things we all agree on, that we all care about, especially those military families,” Begala said. “So when she stands up and says I trust [Hillary] — this person who is polarizing and partisan and a politician — she says I trust this person with my children, it’s really, really powerful.”

“But you know, Pat Smith trusted her son to Mrs. Clinton’s care in Benghazi and she didn’t take care of him,” Trump surrogate and CNN commentator Jeffery Lord interjected.

Pat Smith is the mother of State Department employee Sean Smith, who was killed in the Benghazi attack.

“That’s a cheapshot,” Begala muttered.

“How many consulates and embassies were attacked when Bush was president?” Begala asked Lord.

“I don’t know the answer,” Lord replied. “Do you?”

“Twenty,” Begala said. “Sixty-six people were killed. How many congressional investigations? Zero. How many frontpage stories? Zero. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me crazy. That was a terrible tragedy. It has been investigated.. she was cleared, even by the partisan House of Representatives.”

Yeah and the difference is that Bush called them terror attacks. Not a protest over a video gone ballistic.

:lol:

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens's mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump's campaign and the Republican Party.

"I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

It's history and it's up for grabs and I'm sorry for her loss but too bad. Benghazi stays on the front burner.

It's history and it's up for grabs and I'm sorry for her loss but too bad. Benghazi stays on the front burner.

It is a simple as this... Benghazi is a vote loser for ye and we actually don't want to win that way..

When the victim mother tells you to stop stomping on her son's grave for political points the general public don't like that...

That's your free tip...

#diplomatlivesmatter

Forum List

Back