Mother of Chris Stevens' Letter to the Editor

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
To the Editor [NYT]:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

I would bet hard money that 99 percent of the people who shed crocodile tears over the Four Dead Americans™ couldn't even name them.

To the Editor [NYT]:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Sorry, but he and the circumstances surrounding his death are matters of historical significance. Request denied.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Sorry, but he and the circumstances surrounding his death are matters of historical significance. Request denied.
It shows total disrespect of the dead to use their deaths as political tools.

The exploitation of the Four Dead Americans™ disgusts me as much as the anti Iraq war hippies using the deaths of the thousands and thousands of American soldiers as political tools.

You can all fuck off. Eat shit.

Understandable. She's a liberal and to leftists, party is thicker than blood.

Still, he was America's Ambassador.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Note to self, never, ever follow Hillarious in to one of her wars of choice. She created a weapon of mass destruction, ISIS.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

The exploitation of the Four Dead Americans™ disgusts me as much as the anti Iraq war hippies using the deaths of the thousands and thousands of American soldiers as political tools.

It is what it is.

Won't matter, they'll do anything to win, "both" side(s).

I've seen only one side use dead people to make political points, even as the families are begging them not to.

Your memory is very poor. Remember how the flag draped coffins had to be shown, shown until Obama took over. BTW those coffins are still coming home, the left just doesn't give a crap.

You one the left are the two faced lying ghouls.

The left wing is using Stevens death in this thread to try and make points. What a bunch of hypocritical liars.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

I would agree if the circumstances were being presented factually without wild hyperbole. They are not and you know it. Mistakes are not criminality. Many mistakes happen when we are inserting ourselves in dangerous places. Take Reagan's loss of hundreds of marines in Lebanon for instance. The protection of that hotel converted to a barracks was truly criminal. Nobody had to account for that huge tragedy. The events known as Benghazi had similar tragic results although the loss of life was very low. Going after Clinton personally over this is purely partisan bullshit. If a republican was inserted in the same situation you people wouldn't have said a peep and you know it.

Obama threatened reporters to keep them from reporting on his operating to arm Al Qaeda through the Benghazi Consulate, you think he didn't get to Steven's Mom?

The left wing is using Stevens death in this thread to try and make points. What a bunch of hypocritical liars.

No, fuckhead........the mother is asking for Trumpusconi to stop using her son's death as a political ploy.....It is NOT me, not is it the DNC.......just the guy's mother........

Obama threatened reporters to keep them from reporting on his operating to arm Al Qaeda through the Benghazi Consulate, you think he didn't get to Steven's Mom?

Frank is in need of both an enema and a nap....perhaps at the same time.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

I would agree if the circumstances were being presented factually without wild hyperbole. They are not and you know it. Mistakes are not criminality. Many mistakes happen when we are inserting ourselves in dangerous places. Take Reagan's loss of hundreds of marines in Lebanon for instance. The protection of that hotel converted to a barracks was truly criminal. Nobody had to account for that huge tragedy. The events known as Benghazi had similar tragic results although the loss of life was very low. Going after Clinton personally over this is purely partisan bullshit. If a republican was inserted in the same situation you people wouldn't have said a peep and you know it.

Eh?

"Mistakes are not criminality."

Au contraire. They can easily reach the level of criminal negligence.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Awe, isn't this one cute.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Eh?

It's a mistake to get behind the wheel drunk. Kills somebody, it's criminal.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

Eh?

The 9 or so republican investigations showed that there was no criminality in this circumstance. The only criminality was the money and time spent trying to make it "criminality". Republicans enjoy turning tragedy into political footballs.

Forum List

Back