Chris Stevens Mother Tells Trump and Republicans To STFU!

And Hillbag's comments about "what difference, at this point, does it make?" Well it makes a difference on whether or not SHE was forewarned about this attack and what actions SHE took to get these people out of harm's way!!! That's the difference!

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Republicans have repeatedly criticized presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for the way she handled the Benghazi attack as then-Secretary of State.

Commanday’s request echoes the sentiments of Stevens’ sister, Anne Stevens, who said she doesn’t blame Clinton for her brother’s death and doesn’t “see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her.”
“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

She also criticized the way the Benghazi attack has been politicized and used in the current presidential campaign, according to the magazine.

“With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate,” Anne Stevens said.
Did she also tell that woman who spoke at the convention to STFU?
What personal monetary and political gain is that woman seeking?
First answer if she is the same woman that spoke at the RNC? If she is...then she opened up that can of worms. If it was not her, did she tell that mom to STFU too?
Again, is that woman seeking political and monetary gain by abusing the death of this woman's child? If not, I doubt she has anything to say to her.
who is --seeking political and monetary gain? Trump wants silly hillary locked up. has nothing to do as a gain for him. He wants justice like I do. What did those 33K emails have in them concerning benghazi? Oh that's right we have no idea cause they were........DELETED.

Try something else.

Last edited:
“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

Wow, she just bought the company line hog wash. We live in the greatest country in the world. Lack of resources? Give me a fucking break. If Hillary wasn't busy taking bribes for her Clinton Foundation, she might have gotten around to securing the men and women in her care.
So stupid.

Hey why did you delete the comment vilifying this poor mother? I was about to use it to prove my earlier point and the forum wouldn't let me. What's the deal? Tell us how you really feel!
I'm so glad she's not my mother, if she was I would curse the gods for losing the genetic lottery so badly. My mother would want to know why I was murdered, why assets that could have saved me were deliberately withheld, why my many requests for more security were denied, and why my death was blamed on a video so that a politician could cover her ass.

That's because my mother loves me and would be an implacable fiend to whoever caused my death. Not all mothers are saints and some of them have no moral code whatsoever. I feel sorry that Ambassador Stevens had such a shitty mother. He deserved better.

I don't know if she was a "shitty mother," but I would want answers if it was my son or daughter who was killed overseas while working for the government. It's true that all parents are not good parents. I don't know what this woman's story is, but I feel wrong saying she is not a good mother when I don't know her. I am perplexed as to why she would support Hillary Clinton in any manner though. I would want to kill Hillary.
maybe she got paid off or something for her support of Hillary. One never knows.

Well for sure, there is one Republican she will never shut up and Patricia Smith is her name.

Wow, she just bought the company line hog wash. We live in the greatest country in the world. Lack of resources? Give me a fucking break. If Hillary wasn't busy taking bribes for her Clinton Foundation, she might have gotten around to securing the men and women in her care.
So stupid.

Hey why did you delete the comment vilifying this poor mother? I was about to use it to prove my earlier point and the forum wouldn't let me. What's the deal? Tell us how you really feel!

She is a terrible mother. She's going to extraordinary lengths to go go bat for a woman who at a minimum is an accessory in her son's murder. But frankly, I erased that b/c losers like you would predictably try to get hung up on that. My bigger contention is her being a commie and trying to ban us from talking about American security matters. That doesn't fly with me.
Jesus Christ. The GOP's propagandists have done a number on you. I bet Trump could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose your vote.

I'm an American.
Sadly
cause you hate americans. we get it.

A woman wanting to hold a Democrat accountable is "unstable" in rdean 's misogynistic world. I don't get any sense that that is true when I watch this.

Yes, she is unstable. If a stable person has questions, they ask the questions. But watching her, she already has what she thinks are the answers in her unstable mind. She doesn't want to ask Hillary questions, she wants to hurl invective's. She already did it crying and whining guilty and it's your fault.
The very definition of unstable.

that's sad dude. you're one sad dude.

So stupid.

I'm so glad she's not my mother, if she was I would curse the gods for losing the genetic lottery so badly. My mother would want to know why I was murdered, why assets that could have saved me were deliberately withheld, why my many requests for more security were denied, and why my death was blamed on a video so that a politician could cover her ass.

That's because my mother loves me and would be an implacable fiend to whoever caused my death. Not all mothers are saints and some of them have no moral code whatsoever. I feel sorry that Ambassador Stevens had such a shitty mother. He deserved better.

I don't know if she was a "shitty mother," but I would want answers if it was my son or daughter who was killed overseas while working for the government. It's true that all parents are not good parents. I don't know what this woman's story is, but I feel wrong saying she is not a good mother when I don't know her. I am perplexed as to why she would support Hillary Clinton in any manner though. I would want to kill Hillary.
Why?

So stupid.

Why?

Because I would hold her partly responsible for my loved one's death.

So stupid.

Why?

And you would kill her over it. After 8 investigations have cleared her.

So stupid.

Why?

I said I would WANT to. Congressional hearings performed by your colleagues don't mean CRAP, when you are part of the big government machine (establishment). Don't even TELL me she was innocent in all of this.

So stupid.

Why?

Not cleared, just covered and brushed under the rug like her e-mails.

So stupid.

Why?

why did she delete 33,000 emails then?

Why?

why did she delete 33,000 emails then?

Because she is a disgusting human being who is good at hiding it.

Why?

I said I would WANT to. Congressional hearings performed by your colleagues don't mean CRAP, when you are part of the big government machine (establishment). Don't even TELL me she was innocent in all of this.
Those people were killed by terrorists. Not Hillary. They were dead before anything could be done. Killing Hillary might satisfy your sick urges, but it would be unjustified murder.

Why?

Those people were killed by terrorists. Not Hillary. They were dead before anything could be done. Killing Hillary might satisfy your sick urges, but it would be unjustified murder.
yep because Hillary ignored the requests for support. And then there's that darn stand down order. Yep nothing Hillary could do cause she didn't care about em. We know. It's why they're dead. her lack of effort to protect them. It's all on her.

Forum List

Back