Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

Just wait...I'll tag you when it happens

And what will you do when it doesn't?

Wanna make a bet?

Like what? I have difficulty making bets with morons who I don't trust, but I'll consider your proposal. My experience with you are people like SeaWytch who bet me, lost and just flat out reneged

When republicans criticize and smear her as I said they will all you have to do it simply put in your signature for 1 week

"I apologize to Closed Caption for being wrong. He was able to correctly predict McCarthyism from the Republican Party"

If I lose I'll do the same. Wanna bet?

I guess Kaz was just bullshitting and doesn't believe the right won't smear this women they claim to support so much.

Um ... what? Can I try a hit of that?

Benghazi victim's mother calls on Trump to stop invoking son's death

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary F. Commanday wrote in a letter to the editor published in the New York Times Friday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection,” she continued. “I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Oh no, the Republican's #2 campaign issue they present to the public (right after Hillary's emails) is now dead! What are they gonna fall back on??

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary F. Commanday wrote in a letter to the editor published in the New York Times Friday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection,” she continued. “I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Oh no, the Republican's #2 campaign issue they present to the public (right after Hillary's emails) is now dead! What are they gonna fall back on??

NaziCons have no honor.

Sorry, what issue is gone and why?

NaziCons have no honor.

You have no honor, Redskin. The only scalp you ever got was from a rotting corpse

Pretending you don't understand a bet! Running scared lol

I guess since you're a useless lying whore of a political hack, you hang on every word in every response you get because most people just decide to ignore you. But I get a lot of responses to my posts, and I'm just unclear. Can you clarify the bet you are proposing?

No benghazi as an issue

No emails as an issue

Trump's idiocy is an issue

What's a crazy far right wing nut to do?

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

Where did they do that?

Common practice of the conservative wing of the GOP to assassinate the character of those who oppose them. Does Cindy Sheehan ring a bell?

:wtf:

Cindy Sheehan was the one who used her dead son's legacy, dumb ass

"Who used HER DEAD SON's Legacy". You're a bigger dirt bag than I thought. The primary characteristic of a sociopath is a lack of empathy - you are one sick piece of shit.

I guess since you're a useless lying whore of a political hack, you hang on every word in every response you get because most people just decide to ignore you. But I get a lot of responses to my posts, and I'm just unclear. Can you clarify the bet you are proposing?

You quoted it and asked if you can have a hit. Go read what you quoted...or you can pretend some more. It's right above you.

Is Mrs. Smith an idiot?

Mrs. Smith is a woman who is grieving and is being used by Republicans. She goes around asking who is going to look after her in her own age - her son was supposed to do that. Republicans are using her grief and sadness to score political points.

Republicans have no shame.
She wants answers why won't you democrats give her answers instead of lies?

All she has to do is read any one of the 8 republican investigation reports.

What you posted is a lie.

You quoted it and asked if you can have a hit. Go read what you quoted...or you can pretend some more. It's right above you.

So I clicked reply to post on this and I don't see the proposal, you're hallucinating. If you want to make a bet, give me a post number or something, I'm not going to just read the thread through your playground taunts and rants and look for it. If this is such a big thing to you, why didn't you just point to it instead of saying you already did?

The eight year old is strong in this one ...

Chris Stevens' mom said, "Stop".

The far right has no moral authority at all on the subject.

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Uh oh. Looks like she just made Trump's shit list. :lol:

thin-skinned dumb donald will have to get over it

Wow, I did not know that mothers could prohibit public discourse on public topics. What is the source of that power? Does it apply to Democrats too or just Republicans? We both know the answer to that question for Democrat whores like you, Jake, don't we?

You're such a shallow hypocrite, Jake

Wow, I did not know that mothers could prohibit public discourse on public topics. What is the source of that power? Does it apply to Democrats too or just Republicans? We both know the answer to that question for Democrat whores like you, Jake, don't we?

You're such a shallow hypocrite, Jake

Kaz is a sociopath; a term now politically corrected to be a person with a personality disorder, but sociopath describes him perfectly: that is, a person without empathy, a callous insensitive piece of human excrement.

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.
Out of respect for Stevens' mother, and the rest of his family, and apparently out of respect for his own wishes, you would just ignore that, though.

Many of the Trump supporters, like kaz, are sociopathic. Their psychopathology allows them to ignore the differences between good and bad, right and wrong, ethical and unethical, as they pursue the goal of "what I want."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back