Chris Stevens Mother Tells Trump and Republicans To STFU!

Howey........nobody cares

True story....... :cool:
Republicans seemed to care when they paraded Patricia Smith, an unstable woman who can't get past the death of her son who has fallen victim to GOP propaganda across the stage for political reasons.
Oh, let me correct that. They cared they thought they could score political points but do they give a fig about that woman or her dead son? Of course. They danced a jig and jumped for joy they could score points with this tragedy.
That is truly the extent of their feelings.
Demoizing Patricia smith is what makes you democrats filthy amoral animals.
No titsuckerofaswine, We are demonizing Republicans for parading an unstable and grieving woman across a stage to score political points. We know that you know the difference. And that makes you even worse.

Republicans seemed to care when they paraded Patricia Smith, an unstable woman who can't get past the death of her son who has fallen victim to GOP propaganda across the stage for political reasons.
Oh, let me correct that. They cared they thought they could score political points but do they give a fig about that woman or her dead son? Of course. They danced a jig and jumped for joy they could score points with this tragedy.
No titsuckerofaswine, We are demonizing Republicans for parading an unstable and grieving woman across a stage to score political points. We know that you know the difference. And that makes you even worse.
She had something to say that reminds all Americans that elections have consequences and electing Hips will get our men killed overseas.

I tried to be polite with you but that doesn't work so FUCK OFF and don't post to me again..

Yea, you're not "mad." Pst.

This was the previous post of which, it is valid and on subject:

She has been in bed with dictators and warlords and fascists to the tune of billions of dollars. And I frankly don't think that her position as mother gives her the right to quiet us about all this in any capacity no matter how hard her travails may be. I put myself in the shoes of the dead CHRIS STEVENS who doesn't get a voice; but he would certainly not be covering up for Hillary if I were to speak to him beyond the grave. I can't see him saying don't talk about this; don't use my name. I can't see the other dead Americans saying, temper your outrage. I'm sorry; maybe my initial rhetoric could have been a little more graceful; but this sh** pisses me off. You should be much more mad at the people chasing the all mighty dollar who think this is mere collateral damage than someone like me who has pure righteous outrage for this.

And as to your request, you can feel free to block me. I don't take requests to have my right to speech taken away though. Of course, you didn't want us to have an opinion on this public subject either; so, I 'm not surprised.
You have no respect for the Stevens family.

and this:

She has been in bed with dictators and warlords and fascists to the tune of billions of dollars.

To what end?

A fine swine. I knew it all along.

She had something to say that reminds all Americans that elections have consequences and electing Hips will get our men killed overseas.
Go one got them killed like Bush and the GOP. You have to admit that.

Republicans seemed to care when they paraded Patricia Smith, an unstable woman who can't get past the death of her son who has fallen

How is she "unstable"? Do you have any evidence of this character assault?
You only need to watch her on stage. Some things are so obvious, you don't need to be told. Duh!

So, you have ZERO evidence.

Well, I'm not gonna play the how dare you besmirch a dead victim's mother card, because making one self part of the public discourse doesn't preclude someone from public criticism despite what some of these politically correct f***ers want to perpetuate. But I will note that you are basically making a clinical assessment without evidence. If you mean that as a more pedestrian analysis, I think it's fair to say that this woman is rational and has her whits.

You have no respect for the Stevens family.

and this:

She has been in bed with dictators and warlords and fascists to the tune of billions of dollars.

To what end?

A fine swine. I knew it all along.

drink-the-kool-aid.jpg

Go one got them killed like Bush and the GOP. You have to admit that.
WTF are you talking about?

“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

Wow, she just bought the company line hog wash. We live in the greatest country in the world. Lack of resources? Give me a fucking break. If Hillary wasn't busy taking bribes for her Clinton Foundation, she might have gotten around to securing the men and women in her care.
So stupid.

Hey why did you delete the comment vilifying this poor mother? I was about to use it to prove my earlier point and the forum wouldn't let me. What's the deal? Tell us how you really feel!
I'm so glad she's not my mother, if she was I would curse the gods for losing the genetic lottery so badly. My mother would want to know why I was murdered, why assets that could have saved me were deliberately withheld, why my many requests for more security were denied, and why my death was blamed on a video so that a politician could cover her ass.

That's because my mother loves me and would be an implacable fiend to whoever caused my death. Not all mothers are saints and some of them have no moral code whatsoever. I feel sorry that Ambassador Stevens had such a shitty mother. He deserved better.

As I considered if perhaps my comments were over the top, this was the nagging reality for me. Hillary's culpability in CS's death is high. I could not fathom my own flesh and blood running interference for such vermin who sat on her hands and then gave a phony alibi to the American public after the fact.

Republicans seemed to care when they paraded Patricia Smith, an unstable woman who can't get past the death of her son who has fallen

How is she "unstable"? Do you have any evidence of this character assault?
The lady is a grieving mother. Calling her unstable is not a disparaging remark to make about a grieving mother.

That may be a fair lenience to grant in the weeks and months after a tragic event. But once a person starts making the public circle, he/she is accountable. Grief is a mitigating factor always; but in any event, I don't think she's unstable. She's emotional; but her message is on point.

A woman wanting to hold a Democrat accountable is "unstable" in rdean 's misogynistic world. I don't get any sense that that is true when I watch this.

Yes, she is unstable. If a stable person has questions, they ask the questions. But watching her, she already has what she thinks are the answers in her unstable mind. She doesn't want to ask Hillary questions, she wants to hurl invective's. She already did it crying and whining guilty and it's your fault.
The very definition of unstable.

A woman wanting to hold a Democrat accountable is "unstable" in rdean 's misogynistic world. I don't get any sense that that is true when I watch this.

Yes, she is unstable. If a stable person has questions, they ask the questions. But watching her, she already has what she thinks are the answers in her unstable mind. She doesn't want to ask Hillary questions, she wants to hurl invective's. She already did it crying and whining guilty and it's your fault.

You idiot. She's tried to contact Hips several times but was turned away. The last time she saw Hips is when she was telling her a YouTube video killed her son.

You can't back these lame assertions up.

“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

Wow, she just bought the company line hog wash. We live in the greatest country in the world. Lack of resources? Give me a fucking break. If Hillary wasn't busy taking bribes for her Clinton Foundation, she might have gotten around to securing the men and women in her care.
So stupid.

Hey why did you delete the comment vilifying this poor mother? I was about to use it to prove my earlier point and the forum wouldn't let me. What's the deal? Tell us how you really feel!
I'm so glad she's not my mother, if she was I would curse the gods for losing the genetic lottery so badly. My mother would want to know why I was murdered, why assets that could have saved me were deliberately withheld, why my many requests for more security were denied, and why my death was blamed on a video so that a politician could cover her ass.

That's because my mother loves me and would be an implacable fiend to whoever caused my death. Not all mothers are saints and some of them have no moral code whatsoever. I feel sorry that Ambassador Stevens had such a shitty mother. He deserved better.

I don't know if she was a "shitty mother," but I would want answers if it was my son or daughter who was killed overseas while working for the government. It's true that all parents are not good parents. I don't know what this woman's story is, but I feel wrong saying she is not a good mother when I don't know her. I am perplexed as to why she would support Hillary Clinton in any manner though. I would want to kill Hillary.

Forum List

Back