Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

I would not want any american politician using my sons name either. Stevens had more credibility in his pinky than all the trumps and clintons combined. Facts are facts.

Chris Stevens' mom said, "Stop".

The far right has no moral authority at all on the subject.

Wow, I did not know that mothers could prohibit public discourse on public topics. What is the source of that power? Does it apply to Democrats too or just Republicans? We both know the answer to that question for Democrat whores like you, Jake, don't we?

You're such a shallow hypocrite, Jake

Kaz is a sociopath; a term now politically corrected to be a person with a personality disorder, but sociopath describes him perfectly: that is, a person without empathy, a callous insensitive piece of human excrement.

Why is that?

Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that.

You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack.

His mother said we can't talk about him, so a public figure murdered by Hillary Clinton is off bounds now. Yeah, wow, you're an intellectual powerhouse there, Milhouse

Wow, I did not know that mothers could prohibit public discourse on public topics. What is the source of that power? Does it apply to Democrats too or just Republicans? We both know the answer to that question for Democrat whores like you, Jake, don't we?

Kaz is a sociopath; a term now politically corrected to be a person with a personality disorder, but sociopath describes him perfectly: that is, a person without empathy, a callous insensitive piece of human excrement.

Why is that?

Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that.

His mother said we can't talk about him, so a public figure murdered by Hillary Clinton is off bounds now. Yeah, wow, you're an intellectual powerhouse there, Milhouse
Typical psychopathology. Cindy decided to pursue her goal. That was her choice, and the far right condemned her bitterly. Yet the fucks want to condemn Stevens' mother for doing what they wanted Sheehan to do.

No morality and no ethics in their behavior. kaz is a classic example of the mental illness.

Why is that?

Typical psychopathology. Cindy decided to pursue her goal. That was her choice, and the far right condemned her bitterly. Yet the fucks want to condemn Stevens' mother for doing what they wanted Sheehan to do.

No morality and no ethics in their behavior. kaz is a classic example of the mental illness.

Cindy prostituted her son's death to fight what he believed. Mama Stevens wants to protect the Democrats who murdered her son.

You're a Fake, Jake

Why is that? Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that. You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack.

Typical psychopathology. Cindy decided to pursue her goal. That was her choice, and the far right condemned her bitterly. Yet the fucks want to condemn Stevens' mother for doing what they wanted Sheehan to do. No morality and no ethics in their behavior. kaz is a classic example of the mental illness.
Cindy prostituted her son's death to fight what he believed. Mama Stevens wants to protect the Democrats who murdered her son. You're a Fake, Jake
I tell the truth, and I take great honor in it. You lie because you are a sociopath, and you have no honor.

You condemn Cindy for telling her story, and you condemn Steven's mother for not telling hers.

Those stories are theirs, and they have every right to tell you to stick your head up your ass and stop.

Why is that? Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that. You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack.

Typical psychopathology. Cindy decided to pursue her goal. That was her choice, and the far right condemned her bitterly. Yet the fucks want to condemn Stevens' mother for doing what they wanted Sheehan to do. No morality and no ethics in their behavior. kaz is a classic example of the mental illness.
Cindy prostituted her son's death to fight what he believed. Mama Stevens wants to protect the Democrats who murdered her son. You're a Fake, Jake
I tell the truth, and I take great honor in it. You lie because you are a sociopath, and you have no honor.

You condemn Cindy for telling her story, and you condemn Steven's mother for not telling hers.

Those stories are theirs, and they have every right to tell you to stick your head up your ass and stop.

I don't condemn Stevens mother for anything, dumb ass. I'm saying you're a hypocrite

She should threaten them with a lawsuit.politicians should have to walk a terribly harsh difficult time to even sniff a political position. They should be forced to ask permission for every name they speak.

Why is that? Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that. You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack. His mother said we can't talk about him, so a public figure murdered by Hillary Clinton is off bounds now. Yeah, wow, you're an intellectual powerhouse there, Milhouse

I don't condemn Stevens mother for anything, dumb ass. I'm saying you're a hypocrite
Says says the sociopathic liar, kaz. You better not condemn Stevens, it's her call. You better not condemn Sheehan, it's her call. And I do call you out for being a pathological ideologue.

Why is that? Right, when Cindy Sheehan whores her son for political mileage that's OK, even when she's doing it against her son's own beliefs. Suddenly you're against that. You're a liar, just another Democrat partisan hack. His mother said we can't talk about him, so a public figure murdered by Hillary Clinton is off bounds now. Yeah, wow, you're an intellectual powerhouse there, Milhouse

Says says the sociopathic liar, kaz. You better not condemn Stevens, it's her call. You better not condemn Sheehan, it's her call. And I do call you out for being a pathological ideologue.

I never said she can't say anything she wants. I'm criticizing YOU shit for brains. Seriously, Jake, how stupid are you? Were you a janitor in the family business, Buster?

See, you, Squealer, your psycho pathology is coming to the fore. You did exactly that. Sociopaths are easy to out.

Found a picture of you, kaz,

13770296_10157261743265523_1952645882623370365_n.jpg

Why is that?

Fuck off, you have no empathy, that means anything you post about anyone is shaped by the mental illness you suffer. I have no empathy for assholes, most mentally ill patients are harmless, you on the other hand are both perfidious, iniquitous and mendacious.

Why is that?

Fuck off, you have no empathy, that means anything you post about anyone is shaped by the mental illness you suffer. I have no empathy for assholes, most mentally ill patients are harmless, you on the other hand are both perfidious, iniquitous and mendacious.

Dude, you ARE an asshole, cut the hypocrisy. You support the political whoring of Sheehan's son but not Stevens' son. You're a lying, full of shit partisan political whore who wants free shit and has no shame in how you go about getting it

Remember when the CRW (crazy right wing) blamed Democrats for taking a tragedy and making political points out of it? What was Benghazi, but a tragedy that the conservatve republicans used for propaganda purposes ad nauseam and spent YOUR tax dollars on with no result but the hot air which spewed from their lying mouths.

Why is that?

Dude, you ARE an asshole, cut the hypocrisy. You support the political whoring of Sheehan's son but not Stevens' son. You're a lying, full of shit partisan political whore who wants free shit and has no shame in how you go about getting it

It's "Sir" or Mr. Catcher to you. Don't forget it.

Why is that?

Sure, Sir Asshole, Mr. dick Catcher. Today's a heavy flaming day for you, isn't it, gay boy?

Why is that?

Sure, Sir Asshole, Mr. dick Catcher. Today's a heavy flaming day for you, isn't it, gay boy?
kaz is taking it up the butt today and loving it. The fact is Stevens' mom said to "shut up", and the far right is pissing on its boots.

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

Her name is Anne Stevens. Sounds like a muzzie. :mad:

That comment was uncalled for, Clyde! Get a grip and apologize as a real person would. She suffered the loss of her son by circumstance beyond her control and you think it was a Joke? Grow up, punk!

It's really sad that the Hillary haters don't even have any respect for Christ Stevens' mom. That clearly shows what kind of despicable people they are. Nothing is too low for them - not even a grieving mother.

It's really sad that the Hillary haters don't even have any respect for Christ Stevens' mom. That clearly shows what kind of despicable people they are. Nothing is too low for them - not even a grieving mother.

Lakhota, I am neither right or left because of this lack of respect shown by so many posters on USMB. A reasonable person should know better than to be stupid and even further offer it as proof. When I joined this "rag" I hoped for something other than the run of the mill "children's page" and have been sorely disappointed. "Aaronleland" was off base and knows it but still went ahead with the mean spirited remark. It simply hit a nerve with me. Thank you for your support.

Lakhota, I am neither right or left because of this lack of respect shown by so many posters on USMB. A reasonable person should know better than to be stupid and even further offer it as proof. When I joined this "rag" I hoped for something other than the run of the mill "children's page" and have been sorely disappointed. "Aaronleland" was off base and knows it but still went ahead with the mean spirited remark. It simply hit a nerve with me. Thank you for your support.

Yep, this forum requires a thick skin. It attracts all kinds. Hang in there...

Forum List

Back