Chris Stevens Mother Tells Trump and Republicans To STFU!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Republicans have repeatedly criticized presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for the way she handled the Benghazi attack as then-Secretary of State.

Commanday’s request echoes the sentiments of Stevens’ sister, Anne Stevens, who said she doesn’t blame Clinton for her brother’s death and doesn’t “see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her.”
“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

She also criticized the way the Benghazi attack has been politicized and used in the current presidential campaign, according to the magazine.

“With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate,” Anne Stevens said.

I have no doubt that 99 percent of the rubes who shed crocodile tears over the Four Dead Americans™ could not name them.

If she weren't so selfish she would know that her little boy became a man and a US ambassador, a public office that is subject to political discussions, discussions in which her opinion is not weightier than anyone else's. We have a right to know if our ambassadors are safe overseas because an attack on our ambassadors is a direct attack on the sovereignty of the United States.

So she can STFU. Seriously.

Notice little fat frankie no brains thinks its a winner that the mother should pound sand, real goyish

Stevens represented the country and not just himself. This issue goes way beyond one person and his mother. It is a legitimate concern for all Americans.
She's gonna have to tell every concerned American to shut up, too.

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Republicans have repeatedly criticized presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton for the way she handled the Benghazi attack as then-Secretary of State.

Commanday’s request echoes the sentiments of Stevens’ sister, Anne Stevens, who said she doesn’t blame Clinton for her brother’s death and doesn’t “see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her.”
“I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [Former Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta,” she said in an interview with the New Yorker last month. “They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had.”

She also criticized the way the Benghazi attack has been politicized and used in the current presidential campaign, according to the magazine.

“With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate,” Anne Stevens said.

He was a public servant, and we have a right to talk about him.

Funny how you progressives don't care about what Patricia Smith has to say about Hillary.

Benghazi Victim's Mother: Hillary Clinton 'Lied to Me ... Told Me a Video Was Responsible'

Notice little fat frankie no brains thinks its a winner that the mother should pound sand, real goyish

Kind of like you and the all progressives that tell Patricia Smith to go pound sand.

Did she also tell that woman who spoke at the convention to STFU? Or was that her? I don't remember who did what. Everything is so crazy now.

Well, there goes anyone being able to mention Abe Lincoln, Jack Kennedy Martin Luther King, Jr., Bobby Kennedy or any of the vast amount of others murdered. What a crock of horse shit.

Did she also tell that woman who spoke at the convention to STFU?
What personal monetary and political gain is that woman seeking?

First answer if she is the same woman that spoke at the RNC? If she is...then she opened up that can of worms. If it was not her, did she tell that mom to STFU too?

First answer if she is the same woman that spoke at the RNC? If she is...then she opened up that can of worms. If it was not her, did she tell that mom to STFU too?
Again, is that woman seeking political and monetary gain by abusing the death of this woman's child? If not, I doubt she has anything to say to her.

Kind of like you and the all progressives that tell Patricia Smith to go pound sand.
That woman has been abused and brainwashed by you scum.

She was brainwashed into believing Hillary told her that her son died because of a video?

Hillary and the Hussein told the entire country that a video was responsible. They lied, period.

You're clearly delusional if you can't accept such facts that are public record. The only one "brainwashed" is yourself.

That woman has been abused and brainwashed by you scum.

She was brainwashed into believing Hillary told her that her son died because of a video?

Hillary and the Hussein told the entire country that a video was responsible. They lied, period.

You're clearly delusional if you can't accept such facts that are public record. The only one "brainwashed" is yourself.

She was brainwashed into believing Hillary told her that her son died because of a video? Possibly. What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

Hillary and the Hussein told the entire country that a video was responsible. They lied, period. In the early days after the attack, the video was very much considered a reason behind the attack. It sparked protests the SAME DAY in over 100 countries and the only captured terrorist from Benghazi said he was there because of the video.

You're clearly delusional if you can't accept such facts that are public record. The only one "brainwashed" is yourself. Please take a moment to be angry at the terrorists, the ones who actually killed our people. I know you've let them slide for 4 years, but please consider that they might be the guilty ones.

Again, is that woman seeking political and monetary gain by abusing the death of this woman's child? If not, I doubt she has anything to say to her.
I don't get it. That woman spoke at the RNC stating Hillary & Co lied to her. What was her motive? TRUTH maybe? So the one calling for Trump & Co to STFU should say the same to the other victims of Benghazi to STFU too, don't you think?

Oh, so everyone is just supposed to forget about the Benghazi debacle?

She can fuck off.

Forum List

Back