Mother of Chris Stevens' Letter to the Editor

I hope that some decent interviewer (I'm sure there must be some) will ask 2 key questions of Trump:

1. Will you honor, Ambassador Stevens mother's request to NOT use her son's name for political purposes....and
2. Where are your tax returns for voters' to review, Mr. Trump?

I remember liberals counting the deaths daily of our great soldiers. Under Bush, for political purposes. They all a sudden quit counting when obama won the election. Liberals have no credibility.

For right wing morons, the questions have to be simple and direct.....So,

1. Who banned pictures of the caskets of US soldiers coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan?

2. Who lifted the ban of seeing and honoring those caskets?

Won't matter, they'll do anything to win, "both" side(s).

I've seen only one side use dead people to make political points, even as the families are begging them not to.

Your memory is very poor. Remember how the flag draped coffins had to be shown, shown until Obama took over. BTW those coffins are still coming home, the left just doesn't give a crap.

You one the left are the two faced lying ghouls.
You are either stupid of lying, Bush senior banned photographs of coffins back in 91, and the ban stayed in effect for 18 years until Obama changed that.

To the Editor [NYT]:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

That horse left the barn the day she gave her speech at the RNC blaming the hildabitch personally for the death of her son.

That horse left the barn the day she gave her speech at the RNC blaming the hildabitch personally for the death of her son.

In your eternal stupidity, you;re confusing Stevens' mother with Smith's mother......Go take a nap.

To the Editor [NYT]:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

BTW, OK Corral ..... Please change your sig. line when you wrote "PREFECT" instead of "PERFECT".....Its bothered me for months.......LOL

In your eternal stupidity, you;re confusing Stevens' mother with Smith's mother......Go take a nap.

You're right, my bad. Sometimes it gets hard keeping all the hildabitches acts of incompetence separate.

To the Editor [NYT]:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

GOOD for her !!!!

BTW, OK Corral ..... Please change your sig. line when you wrote "PREFECT" instead of "PERFECT".....Its bothered me for months.......LOL

Thanks, the older I get, the more dyslexic my fingers seem to get.

You're right, my bad. Sometimes it gets hard keeping all the hildabitches acts of incompetence separate.

I appreciate (sincerely) when someone admits to a mistake.....Kudos.

Thanks, when you're wrong, you're wrong. But be aware, sometimes I do it intentionally and stick to it, just to screw with people. That can be entertaining as hell on occasion, like last night in my thread on Frankin. I even had to PM another member to tell them what I was doing to get them to lighten up. If you can't have fun, why be here?

Still George BOoooosh's fake war killed so many, many, many more good Americans - they're still coming home in flag draped coffins.

Forum List

Back