Typical democrats. Instead of dealing with what is in the emails.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They are making the entire story be about WHO hacked into the emails and not WHAT the emails contain.

They are of course insinuating Trump is behind it all.

Lol.....

Don't worry. Their dumb voters, especially that VOR moron, will fall for it.

Exactly. They want to shift the focus.

Plus, I'm not buying the blaming of the Russians. It makes no sense at all. The Russians hacked into the DNC servers, most likely they hacked into Hillary's private emails too. Why would Putin want Trump, who makes deals for a living, has negotiated deals his whole life and loves America, when they can have Hillary, who Putin already has bamboozled and defeated multiple times and who he probably has e-mails he can blackmail her with when she is POTUS?

I guarantee you Putin wants Hillary.

Plus, I'm not buying the blaming of the Russians. It makes no sense at all. The Russians hacked into the DNC servers, most likely they hacked into Hillary's private emails too. Why would Putin want Trump, who makes deals for a living, has negotiated deals his whole life and loves America, when they can have Hillary, who Putin already has bamboozled and defeated multiple times and who he probably has e-mails he can blackmail her with when she is POTUS?

I am not sure he wants hillary. She is part of the new world order movement. NATO is really beating a war drum against putin. She is a part of that.

I am sure he could strike deals with Trump. Especially if they team up to eradicate isis.

Waving off the clerics who had come to administer last rites, Voltaire said: “All my life I have ever made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies look ridiculous.’ And God granted it.”

The tale of the thieved emails at the Democratic National Committee is just too good to be true.

The WikiLeaks dump came Friday night. By Sunday, Clinton’s crowd had unleashed the mechanical rabbit, and the press hounds were dutifully chasing it.

The new party line: The Russians did it! Purpose: Change the subject. Redirect the media away from the DNC conspiracy to sabotage Sanders’ campaign. Well, do not the people have “a right to know” of sordid schemes of DNC operatives to sink a presidential campaign? If the Russians were helpful in bringing to the attention of the American people the anti-democratic business being done at the DNC, perhaps the Russians deserve similar recognition.

Will Putin get a Pulitzer?

I am not sure he wants hillary. She is part of the new world order movement. NATO is really beating a war drum against putin. She is a part of that.

I am sure he could strike deals with Trump. Especially if they team up to eradicate isis.

With a weak America, NATO is a paper tiger. 0bama and Hillary are the weakest leaders we have ever had. He wants her, guarantee it.

With a weak America, NATO is a paper tiger. 0bama and Hillary are the weakest leaders we have ever had. He wants her, guarantee it.
He has her emails. She'd be low hanging fruit for blackmail.

All the world may have her e-mails, not only Putin. And I don't think Putin wants Hillary: she will continue Obama's aggressive foreign policy. Russia is not fond of it.

upload_2016-7-26_12-28-37.png

He has her emails. She'd be low hanging fruit for blackmail.

All the world may have her e-mails, not only Putin. And I don't think Putin wants Hillary: she will continue Obama's aggressive foreign policy. Russia is not fond of it.

View attachment 83049

I beg to differ. The Obama/Clinton regime sold Puty land in our midwest, and 1/2 of our uranium. Stop listening to political rhetoric and pay the hell attention to what is actually going on. Our uranium, on route to Iran, by way of Moscow.

Did Russia pay us for the gift? No. Russia paid Hillary for our uranium. She got almost a billion dollars for our resources.
And just in case you missed it, Saudi Arabia is buying up our wheat fields in the midwest, and drilling deep deep wells to suck up our aquifers. Our national parks are next on the auction block. If this doesn't stop, global will own us lock, stock and barrel.

Forum List

Back