Mother of Chris Stevens Asks Trump to Stop Using Her Son's Name...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Uh oh. Looks like she just made Trump's shit list. :lol:

Mother of Ambassador Killed in Benghazi Asks Donald Trump to Stop Using His Name

The mother of the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens—who was killed in the2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya—has called for an “immediate and permanent stop” to the use of her son’s name by GOP leaders and Donald Trump in his presidential campaign, calling the practice “opportunistic and cynical.”

“As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party,” Mary Commanday said in a letter-to-the-editor published in the New York Times on Saturday.

“I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.”

Wow, you must really hate Cindy Sheehan. Got any links to any of those posts? Yes, I am calling you a liar, this isn't a standard to you

He was an ambassador and his name can be mentioned publicly by anyone.
As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

Wow, you must really hate Cindy Sheehan. Got any links to any of those posts? Yes, I am calling you a liar, this isn't a standard to you

I... what... what the hell are you talking about? :dunno:

Trump and his NaziCon base have no honor or shame.

Chris Stevens's Family: Don't Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

As a parent, I can understand hearing your son's named continually mentioned just keeps the wound opened, but Trump can bring up his name and position whenever he chooses.

I don't think her issue is with his name being mentioned as much as his name being used for political purposes.

I don't care how much pressure Obama and Hillary putting on this poor women, Trump must speak freely

“We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack—not a protest" - Unindicted Crooked Hillary helping Obama cover up a terrorist attack at Benghazi

The right will now mercilessly vilify her, and probably say she's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood

Where did they do that?
We'll have to wait until at least Monday when republicans get their opinions from talk radio before they get on it.

Yes, Republicans get their opinions from the media, not brainiac leftists where you all parrot each other and have the same position on everything. You were pretty good in school, weren't you. C average?

I don't care how much pressure Obama and Hillary putting on this poor women, Trump must speak freely

You are and asshole. :lol:

True, and it will show how he will use someone son just for his own political gain, and before you write Clinton would do the same, well true but this is about your boy and not the twat...

Yeah, he's allowed to use dead people against the families wishes all he wants. What's wrong with...how did you put it, keep opening wounds of the grieving parents?

Yeah, he's allowed to use dead people against the families wishes all he wants. What's wrong with...how did you put it, keep opening wounds of the grieving parents?

Like Cindy Sheehan? No wait, you were OK with that ...

Forum List

Back