Perjury Conviction: More Lies from a Trump Associate

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
This man stood by for Trump, or was trying to shield himself. We'll never know the whole truth. But I have to wonder if any of his testimonies unfavorable (past, now and in the future), to Mr. Trump will now be cause to viciously attack him as was done with Michael Cohen, the long time personal attorney to Mr. Trump.

Trump’s Ex-Finance Chief Is Sentenced to 5 Months in Rikers for Perjury​

Allen H. Weisselberg admitted that he had lied about helping Donald J. Trump inflate his net worth to win favorable loan terms.

This man stood by for Trump, or was trying to shield himself. We'll never know the whole truth. But I have to wonder if any of his testimonies unfavorable (past, now and in the future), to Mr. Trump will now be cause to viciously attack him as was done with Michael Cohen, the long time personal attorney to Mr. Trump.

Trump’s Ex-Finance Chief Is Sentenced to 5 Months in Rikers for Perjury​

Allen H. Weisselberg admitted that he had lied about helping Donald J. Trump inflate his net worth to win favorable loan terms.

I think he will attack him. His mentor was Roy Cohn. Politics is so dirty. But not limited to one political party or candidate. I think both sides are dirty birds.

Forum List

Back