More Palestinian Setbacks: Woe Is Us.

It's not just the State of Palestine which is refusing to help those trying to escape Syria's civil war, but pretty much all of their Arab/Muslim "brethren."
600,000 may seem like a lot of people but with the UN taking on 500,000 and so many Arab or Muslim states bordering Syria, the problem could easily be remedied if the will to help existed among her Arab/Muslim neighbors.

Sayit;
For once I almost agree with you, but I think that the Jewish state, a light unto the world, ought to set the example and open its doors to the Syrian Refugees. Seems like that this would be a good chance for the Jewish state to show its humanity. What do you think Sayit ??? Good idea huh !!!
It's simply Pali refusal to do their duty. The PM says Gaza is broke and can't afford any refugees. But the Hamas says if the PA lets them in it will screw up Hamas plans about the "Right of Return" for the Palis. This is where the UN should step in. Israel is blamed for every setback and then when the going gets tough you want Israel to "show some responsibility." Bull Crap. Let the United Muslims handle it.

No, they're not and trying to blame Israel for the failures of the Arab/Muslim World is not just dishonest, it's totally lame. :D

No Snifferino…its not the Islamic World that’s making Israel one of the least like nations on planet Earth…The UN Vote was important because none of the USA’s major military allies voted against a Palestinian State to the 67 borders…
The Hagel nomination…
Americans are getting tired of foreign wars, and Israel not conceding an inch of illegally annexed land, thumbing its collective nose via the hawkish Prime Minister Netanyahu of the UN cartoon Atom Bomb fame.
Its getting crazy, I never thought I’d live to see WWlll, I take bets off!

The UN "Palestine" vote made no mention of 67 borders nor did it do anything to actually establish a Pal state in anything but name. Unfortunately with so many Palestinians fleeing the Syrian civil war the new State of Palestine is miserably failing its first big test. What a surprise! That you don't seem to care about the plight of those people or the inaction of your Arab/Muslim World is also no surprise. :D

The UN "Palestine" vote made no mention of 67 borders

Got a link?

It's not just the State of Palestine which is refusing to help those trying to escape Syria's civil war, but pretty much all of their Arab/Muslim "brethren."
600,000 may seem like a lot of people but with the UN taking on 500,000 and so many Arab or Muslim states bordering Syria, the problem could easily be remedied if the will to help existed among her Arab/Muslim neighbors.

Sayit;
For once I almost agree with you, but I think that the Jewish state, a light unto the world, ought to set the example and open its doors to the Syrian Refugees. Seems like that this would be a good chance for the Jewish state to show its humanity. What do you think Sayit ??? Good idea huh !!!

Indeed, to the Western mind where humane actions count, but Israel gets no brownie points from her "peaceful" Arab/Muslim neighbors for doing the right thing. Check out the health care given to Arabs in Israeli hospitals. BTW, Israel has not been asked to accept those fleeing Syria's civil war and did offer aid through the Red Cross but the offer was rejected by the Arabs.
Golda said it best:
"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meir

Last edited:
No Snifferino…its not the Islamic World that’s making Israel one of the least like nations on planet Earth…The UN Vote was important because none of the USA’s major military allies voted against a Palestinian State to the 67 borders…
The Hagel nomination…
Americans are getting tired of foreign wars, and Israel not conceding an inch of illegally annexed land, thumbing its collective nose via the hawkish Prime Minister Netanyahu of the UN cartoon Atom Bomb fame.

The UN "Palestine" vote made no mention of 67 borders nor did it do anything to actually establish a Pal state in anything but name. Unfortunately with so many Palestinians fleeing the Syrian civil war the new State of Palestine is miserably failing its first big test. What a surprise! That you don't seem to care about the plight of those people or the inaction of your Arab/Muslim World is also no surprise. :D

Got a link?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You want me to post a link to something that did not happen? Did you really just post that, Princess?

Got a link?

You want me to post a link to something that did not happen? Did you really just post that, Princess?

I quoted you.

Sayit;
It's simply Pali refusal to do their duty. The PM says Gaza is broke and can't afford any refugees. But the Hamas says if the PA lets them in it will screw up Hamas plans about the "Right of Return" for the Palis. This is where the UN should step in. Israel is blamed for every setback and then when the going gets tough you want Israel to "show some responsibility." Bull Crap. Let the United Muslims handle it.

You really have hit it, Hoss. If the new State of Palestine allows Syria to dump these peeps on them they will no longer have Syria as an active participant in the "right of return" game and will, instead have to either make them citizens of Palestine or have to justify the existence of more Palestinian "refugees" living in Palestine. Once again those hapless Arabs are pawns of the UN, the wider Arab World and their own pathetic leadership. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bless you Tinmore for bring this up. Why did the Arab countries tell the Palestinians to flee thus leaving them as refugees?

http://www.standwithus.com/pdfs/flyers/biglies06.pdf

Those are refugees from Israel. It is Israel who should allow them back.

No, they're not and trying to blame Israel for the failures of the Arab/Muslim World is not just dishonest, it's totally lame. :D

During the 1948 Palestine War, 711,000 out of around 900,000 Palestine Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories that became the State of Israel

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As usual your lies and half truths speack

The Hagel nomination…

As usual your lies and half truths speak loudly:
Palestinian Statehood at the UN - Council on Foreign Relations

UN recognition of Palestine based on pre-1967 borders may further legitimize the Palestinian cause and help marshal greater support from the international community. But it would also likely ratchet up tensions between the two sides. In response to the bid, Israel could delay the transfer of tax revenues to the PA for several months, as it has done before, and could increase restrictions on the movement of Palestinians within the West Bank, further impeding economic (and social) activity. U.S. diplomats fear such actions could precipitate violence and a cessation of security cooperation between Israel and the PA. Such a scenario could lead to a collapse of the PA and throw the stewardship of the West Bank into Israeli hands.

Sayit;

Indeed, to the Western mind where humane actions count, however Israel gets no brownie points from her "peaceful" Arab/Muslim neighbors for doing the right thing. Check out the health care given to Arabs in Israeli hospitals. BTW, Israel has not been asked to accept those fleeing Syria's civil war and did offer aid through the Red Cross ... the offer was rejected by the Arabs.
Golda said it best:
"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meir

So let me get this straight, the Jewish state will not do the right thing unless it gets brownie points. Sounds pretty mercenary of the Jewish state, I am glad I don't have to depend on them for anything !!!

I still don't get what these posters are trying to make out of this, it's obvious Gaza can't take in or afford any refugees, Hamas calls for the right of return in their previous properties, today norther/eastern Israel. Gaza was a home for refugees already. Nothing's hard about it....

:lmao: ...the only rats here are the 2 million Jews on the floor in the streets of The Jewish State....

:lmao:

you are the one complaining about overpopulation..... ie breeding like rats.

Complaining? I simply stated a reason that there is no space in Gaza, it's not about why, it's the fact that more refugees can't be taken in. Wooh...:cool:

so that makes it also a fact they breed like rats and over populate. :tongue:

HUH??? Back to the funny farm for you Patrick.

Indeed, to the Western mind where humane actions count, however Israel gets no brownie points from her "peaceful" Arab/Muslim neighbors for doing the right thing. Check out the health care given to Arabs in Israeli hospitals. BTW, Israel has not been asked to accept those fleeing Syria's civil war and did offer aid through the Red Cross ... the offer was rejected by the Arabs.
Golda said it best:

So let me get this straight, the Jewish state will not do the right thing unless it gets brownie points. Sounds pretty mercenary of the Jewish state, I am glad I don't have to depend on them for anything !!!

Little too drunk this morning?

:lmao:

As usual, BecauseIKnowDung, a pompous little turd with nothing of substance to add.

Yea...sure like everything else on the thread...poor Connery, so full of himself.

:lol:

Based on your many posts on this forum, your "knowledge" would not fill a thimble built for a flea, yet, you wish to attack poster after poster with your bullshit. Have you actually finished grade school yet?

As usual, BecauseIKnowDung, a pompous little turd with nothing of substance to add.

Yea...sure like everything else on the thread...poor Connery, so full of himself.

:lol:

Based on your many posts on this forum, your "knowledge" would not fill a thimble built for a flea, yet, you wish to attack poster after poster with your bullshit. Have you actually finished grade school yet?

I didn't attack her dumbass and we've been private messaging each other. Don't feel the need to stick for her, your degrading her that way, she can stick up for herself and she knows nothing was personal.

Quote: Originally Posted by patrickcaturday
Sayit;

Golda said it best:

Nope ... never said that. You clearly made the point (above), and I quote, "that this would be a good chance for the Jewish state to show its humanity." I responded by reminding you that Israeli hospitals show Israel's humanity everyday and all they get in return is rockets and grenades fired on their border towns by her "peaceful" Arab neighbors. I further noted that Israel had offered aid through the Red Cross but it was rebuffed by those same "peaceful" Arabs and that she has not been asked to accept any "refugees."
Perhaps it is time for those "peaceful" Arabs to display some humanity of their own, eh Princess? :D

Forum List

Back