More Palestinian Setbacks: Woe Is Us.

Christian Embassy for Israel? Credible? I want a real report and it won't be hard to believe that they can't do the impossible.

Christian Embassy for Israel? Credible? I want a real report and it won't be hard to believe that they can't do the impossible.
The PM said Hamas is broke and can't take in refugees. What's not credible about that?

What Hamas has done to the Palestinians is unforgivable. But then it was the Palestinian people themselves who elected Hamas to govern them, so how sorry can others feel for them?

The PM said Hamas is broke and can't take in refugees. What's not credible about that?

The Palestinians are detested throughout the Arab world and with reason ...they are troublemakers.

A pain in the ass they are! :mad:

Like I said they can't do the impossible, so what's the intention?
I think all of us here should start a campaign to help the refugee Palestinians drive the squatter Palestinians into the sea.

you mean... take in their own? It is after all their home isnt it?

Those are false reports, there aren't credible reports on it. Besides a few Christian websites and one Israeli website. Hamas has 1.7 million in Gaza plus and there is no room for anyone. They also have refugee camps in Gaza for Palestinians there to take care of, the Syrian ones are refugee camps as well. Only God knows how you came to that conclusion though.

Those are false reports, there aren't credible reports on it. Besides a few Christian websites and one Israeli website. Hamas has 1.7 million in Gaza plus and there is no room for anyone. They also have refugee camps in Gaza for Palestinians there to take care of, the Syrian ones are refugee camps as well. Only God knows how you came to that conclusion though.

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

Haven't you heard about "Right Of Return"? Well, let's put it to the test. The current squatters have been screaming about it for years. Put their money where their mouth is.

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

The 'report' is false. And your argument has me basis or credibility at all.

Haven't you heard about "Right Of Return"? Well, let's put it to the test. The current squatters have been screaming about it for years. Put their money where their mouth is.

Lots of refugees went to Gaza, Gaza is home to refugees from northern what we call today 'Israel' ...who fled from fear or after the 48 and 67 wars. They had property in northern cities, same with the refugees in Syria. Gaza is basically a home to refugees.

Forum List

Back