More Palestinian Setbacks: Woe Is Us.

Like I said they can't do the impossible, so what's the intention?

They turn away their frightened Palestinian brethren who are fleeing the deadly violence in Syria because they can't afford to help them? I can't believe they would admit such a thing let alone do it and I can't believe you condon their actions. The Palestinians not only are unworthy of having their new "state" become a member of the world community of nations, they do not deserve to be considered a "people."

Way to project...and it doesn't look like an valid report from anywhere I've checked. So it's total nonsense unless someone finds a credible report. And btw, the world thinks otherwise but you're free to your opinion....:cool:

What am I projecting, Princess and if it's total nonsense, why have you been defending the decision to abandon those frightened Palestinian refugees from Syria who just need some help from their Palestinian "brethren." :D

All these posts that preceded show the kind of disdain of the Jewish State and its supporters towards people driven from their homes because of their religion...Harry Truman put it more apply: Heck I decided not to quote him after all, it will just remind me at just how ego-centric the human condition exists and so cruel as to make jest for people trying to just stay alive.

Long Live the “Jewish State. Fuck humanity!!!

These posts were not authored by the Jewish State and are related to the refusal of the State of Palestine to help the frightened Palestinian refugees who are attempting to escape the civil war in Syria. I find the actions of the State of Palestine, her leaders, and her supporters on this board (like you, PBrain) to be beneath contempt. You disgust me. :puke:

Let's face it Sniffer, you too disgust me....You sit there with the choir trying to sell the world a story on how the Jewish State as you all call it with its un-defined borders like a TV scrimped by Hollywood to portray innocent victims of Western manipulation policies who are expendable trash and better off dead and not good to anyone.

Sell it to your brothers. You don't fool me.

Woo. In this conversation you first defend (bold, above) the rejection of Palestinian refuges from Syria by the new State of Palestine and in your next post you deny it. What the hell is wrong with you (as if I didn't know)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said if the 'report' comes from a confirmed or reliable source that it still is impossible, Hamas only control the Gaza Strip which is already the most densely populated place on earth. And their rightful property belongs in Israel, the refugees that is.

birth control..... that should take care of the problem.

Gaza has the 7th highest birth rate on the planet.

Not really, border restrictions were the reason. Now people are more freely to leave or move in but it's still a busy border and many requirements apply.

no, breeding more does not help with the congestion of people.... so yes, birth control is the solution. That or the men keeping their dicks to themselves.

No, people can't leave and people could go in, that was the case in the past more than few years..and what's with this breeding talking point? What, Athiests don't believe people can have family's now? You still made no point, what's the point you're trying to make relating to your post and the topic?

keep up man.

you said the reason palistians wont allow the palistian refugees into the area is becasue its overpopulated.

the way to deal with that is to stop breeding like rats.

no, breeding more does not help with the congestion of people.... so yes, birth control is the solution. That or the men keeping their dicks to themselves.

No, people can't leave and people could go in, that was the case in the past more than few years..and what's with this breeding talking point? What, Athiests don't believe people can have family's now? You still made no point, what's the point you're trying to make relating to your post and the topic?

keep up man.

you said the reason palistians wont allow the palistian refugees into the area is becasue its overpopulated.

:lmao: ...the only rats here are the 2 million Jews on the floor in the streets of The Jewish State....

:lmao:

keep up man.

:lmao: ...the only rats here are the 2 million Jews on the floor in the streets of The Jewish State....

you are the one complaining about overpopulation..... ie breeding like rats.

Those are false reports, there aren't credible reports on it. Besides a few Christian websites and one Israeli website. Hamas has 1.7 million in Gaza plus and there is no room for anyone. They also have refugee camps in Gaza for Palestinians there to take care of, the Syrian ones are refugee camps as well. Only God knows how you came to that conclusion though.

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

The 'report' is false. And your argument has me basis or credibility at all.

In defense of the new State of Palestine, other "brethren" Arab/Muslim states have turned their backs on those fleeing Syria's civil war but they are Palestinians.
Isn't this the first major test of their new statehood?
Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts | Fox News

Yep. Like I said over & over again, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best. ever treated them like Israrel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain where they are.

Poor devils can't even catch a break from their own government.

Palestinians fleeing Syrian violence refused by Hamas, PA | ICEJ International

Those are refugees from Israel. It is Israel who should allow them back.

Yep. Like I said over & over again, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best. ever treated them like Israrel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain where they are.

Poor devils can't even catch a break from their own government.

Palestinians fleeing Syrian violence refused by Hamas, PA | ICEJ International

No, they're not and trying to blame Israel for the failures of the Arab/Muslim World is not just dishonest, it's totally lame. :D

keep up man.

Complaining? I simply stated a reason that there is no space in Gaza, it's not about why, it's the fact that more refugees can't be taken in. Wooh...:cool:

All these posts that preceded show the kind of disdain of the Jewish State and its supporters towards people driven from their homes because of their religion...Harry Truman put it more apply: Heck I decided not to quote him after all, it will just remind me at just how ego-centric the human condition exists and so cruel as to make jest for people trying to just stay alive.

Long Live the “Jewish State. Fuck humanity!!!
Why, Phillip, we all know how generous you are so tell us how many Palestinian refugees are you going to sponsor? Meanwhile, you don't seem to have a problem with non Muslims driven out of their homes by Muslims in Muslim countries. In fact, you don't even seem to have a problem with the Muslims murdering non Muslims in the name of their religion. This is why you make the perfect Dhimmi. Don't you think it would have been more apropos for you to say: Long live the Islamic Caliphate and screw humanity. I wonder if Phillip can tell us whether any of the oil-rich Muslim countries have offered to take in some of the Palestinian refugees from Syria.

Last edited:

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

The 'report' is false. And your argument has me basis or credibility at all.

In defense of the new State of Palestine, other "brethren" Arab/Muslim states have turned their backs on those fleeing Syria's civil war but they are Palestinians.
Isn't this the first major test of their new statehood?
BIK doesn't read Fox News reports either.

No, they're not and trying to blame Israel for the failures of the Arab/Muslim World is not just dishonest, it's totally lame. :D

No Snifferino…its not the Islamic World that’s making Israel one of the least like nations on planet Earth…The UN Vote was important because none of the USA’s major military allies voted against a Palestinian State to the 67 borders…

The Hagel nomination…

Americans are getting tired of foreign wars, and Israel not conceding an inch of illegally annexed land, thumbing its collective nose via the hawkish Prime Minister Netanyahu of the UN cartoon Atom Bomb fame.

Its getting crazy, I never thought I’d live to see WWlll, I take bets off!

I am going on a hunger strike...in sympathy.

20111011-033728.jpg
smiley-eatdrink051.gif

Complaining? I simply stated a reason that there is no space in Gaza, it's not about why, it's the fact that more refugees can't be taken in. Wooh...:cool:

It's not just the State of Palestine which is refusing to help those trying to escape Syria's civil war, but pretty much all of their Arab/Muslim "brethren."
600,000 may seem like a lot of people but with the UN taking on 500,000 and so many Arab or Muslim states bordering Syria, the problem could easily be remedied if the will to help existed among her Arab/Muslim neighbors.

During the 1948 Palestine War, 711,000 out of around 900,000 Palestine Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories that became the State of Israel

Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people could not give one shit for their own people.

"Leaders of both Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have rebuffed the United Nations Relief and Works Agency's requests for help stemming the mushrooming humanitarian crisis brought on by Syria's bloody civil war. Their refusal to help leaves some 150,000 Syrian Palestinians homeless and facing freezing temperatures, missiles, bombs and food shortages."

Palestinian leaders turn backs on Syrian refugees as crisis mounts

It's not just the State of Palestine which is refusing to help those trying to escape Syria's civil war, but pretty much all of their Arab/Muslim "brethren."
600,000 may seem like a lot of people but with the UN taking on 500,000 and so many Arab or Muslim states bordering Syria, the problem could easily be remedied if the will to help existed among her Arab/Muslim neighbors.

Sayit;
For once I almost agree with you, but I think that the Jewish state, a light unto the world, ought to set the example and open its doors to the Syrian Refugees. Seems like that this would be a good chance for the Jewish state to show its humanity. What do you think Sayit ??? Good idea huh !!!

No Snifferino…its not the Islamic World that’s making Israel one of the least like nations on planet Earth…The UN Vote was important because none of the USA’s major military allies voted against a Palestinian State to the 67 borders…
The Hagel nomination…
Americans are getting tired of foreign wars, and Israel not conceding an inch of illegally annexed land, thumbing its collective nose via the hawkish Prime Minister Netanyahu of the UN cartoon Atom Bomb fame.
Its getting crazy, I never thought I’d live to see WWlll, I take bets off!

The UN "Palestine" vote made no mention of 67 borders nor did it do anything to actually establish a Pal state in anything but name. Unfortunately with so many Palestinians fleeing the Syrian civil war the new State of Palestine is miserably failing its first big test. What a surprise! That you don't seem to care about the plight of those people or the inaction of your Arab/Muslim World is also no surprise. :D

Forum List

Back