More Palestinian Setbacks: Woe Is Us.

Those are false reports, there aren't credible reports on it. Besides a few Christian websites and one Israeli website. Hamas has 1.7 million in Gaza plus and there is no room for anyone. They also have refugee camps in Gaza for Palestinians there to take care of, the Syrian ones are refugee camps as well. Only God knows how you came to that conclusion though.

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

The 'report' is false. And your argument has me basis or credibility at all.
Fayyad, Hamas and the PA all commented on the reasons so you have to take it like a Man.

Christian Embassy for Israel? Credible? I want a real report and it won't be hard to believe that they can't do the impossible.
The PM said Hamas is broke and can't take in refugees. What's not credible about that?

Like I said they can't do the impossible, so what's the intention?

They turn away their frightened Palestinian brethren who are fleeing the deadly violence in Syria because they can't afford to help them? I can't believe they would admit such a thing let alone do it and I can't believe you condone their actions. The Palestinians not only are unworthy of having their new "state" become a member of the world community of nations, they do not deserve to be considered a "people."

Last edited:
All these posts that preceded show the kind of disdain of the Jewish State and its supporters towards people driven from their homes because of their religion...Harry Truman put it more apply: Heck I decided not to quote him after all, it will just remind me at just how ego-centric the human condition exists and so cruel as to make jest for people trying to just stay alive.

Long Live the “Jewish State. Fuck humanity!!!

The PM said Hamas is broke and can't take in refugees. What's not credible about that?

They turn away their frightened Palestinian brethren who are fleeing the deadly violence in Syria because they can't afford to help them? I can't believe they would admit such a thing let alone do it and I can't believe you condon their actions. The Palestinians not only are unworthy of having their new "state" become a member of the world community of nations, they do not deserve to be considered a "people."

Way to project...and it doesn't look like an valid report from anywhere I've checked. So it's total nonsense unless someone finds a credible report. And btw, the world thinks otherwise but you're free to your opinion....:cool:

you mean... take in their own? It is after all their home isnt it?

Evidently the Palestinian Palestinians don't believe they should help those frightened Syrian Palestinians. Pathetic, but evidently that's just how Palestinians roll. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

why should it matter if there is room or not... its their 'homeland" isnt it?

Fayyad, Hamas and the PA all commented on the reasons so you have to take it like a Man.

Well I didn't see this report anywhere...besides two sites and no confirmed sources...it would be news on Israeli websites and Palestinian websites.

Those are false reports, there aren't credible reports on it. Besides a few Christian websites and one Israeli website. Hamas has 1.7 million in Gaza plus and there is no room for anyone. They also have refugee camps in Gaza for Palestinians there to take care of, the Syrian ones are refugee camps as well. Only God knows how you came to that conclusion though.

Woo. In this conversation you first defend (bold, above) the rejection of Palestinian refuges from Syria by the new State of Palestine and in your next post you deny it. What the hell is wrong with you (as if I didn't know)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I didn't see this report anywhere...besides two sites and no confirmed sources...it would be news on Israeli websites and Palestinian websites.
The PA and Hamas don't want the world to see Palestinian "Justice" in action.

Haven't you heard about "Right Of Return"? Well, let's put it to the test. The current squatters have been screaming about it for years. Put their money where their mouth is.

Lots of refugees went to Gaza, Gaza is home to refugees from northern what we call today 'Israel' ...who fled from fear or after the 48 and 67 wars. They had property in northern cities, same with the refugees in Syria. Gaza is basically a home to refugees.

Actually Gaza is home to about 550,000 Gazans and about 1.1 million refugees. It will be interesting to see if the newly established State of Palestine will make those refugees into citizens or treat them as they are treating the Palestinian refugees from Syria who are fleeing the violence there. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Woo. In this conversation you first defend (bold, above) the rejection of Palestinian refuges from Syria by the new State of Palestine and in your next post you deny it. What the hell is wrong with you (as if I didn't know)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said if the 'report' comes from a confirmed or reliable source that it still is impossible, Hamas only control the Gaza Strip which is already the most densely populated place on earth. And their rightful property belongs in Israel, the refugees that is.

I said if the 'report' comes from a confirmed or reliable source that it still is impossible, Hamas only control the Gaza Strip which is already the most densely populated place on earth. And their rightful property belongs in Israel, the refugees that is.

birth control..... that should take care of the problem.

Not really, border restrictions were the reason. Now people are more freely to leave or move in but it's still a busy border and many requirements apply.

All these posts that preceded show the kind of disdain of the Jewish State and its supporters towards people driven from their homes because of their religion...Harry Truman put it more apply: Heck I decided not to quote him after all, it will just remind me at just how ego-centric the human condition exists and so cruel as to make jest for people trying to just stay alive.

Long Live the “Jewish State. Fuck humanity!!!

These posts were not authored by the Jewish State and are related to the refusal of the State of Palestine to help the frightened Palestinian refugees who are attempting to escape the civil war in Syria. I find the actions of the State of Palestine, her leaders, and her supporters on this board (like you, PBrain) to be beneath contempt. You disgust me. :puke:

Not really, border restrictions were the reason. Now people are more freely to leave or move in but it's still a busy border and many requirements apply.

no, breeding more does not help with the congestion of people.... so yes, birth control is the solution. That or the men keeping their dicks to themselves.

Evidently the Palestinian Palestinians don't believe they should help those frightened Syrian Palestinians. Pathetic, but evidently that's just how Palestinians roll. :clap2::clap2::clap2:
MJB's "Palestinian mentality' in action.

I don't know which is lower. The actions of the new State of Palestine, her leaders, or her supporters on this board who seem to find the situation perfectly acceptable.
Hey, maybe for the aforementioned this is perfectly acceptable. Sick puppies. :D

no, breeding more does not help with the congestion of people.... so yes, birth control is the solution. That or the men keeping their dicks to themselves.

No, people can't leave and people could go in, that was the case in the past more than few years..and what's with this breeding talking point? What, Athiests don't believe people can have family's now? You still made no point, what's the point you're trying to make relating to your post and the topic?

Forum List

Back