More news about the flood of evil occurring in the latter days

Noo, I am saying that YOU are a jackass that does not reflect the image and likeness of holy God.

Maybe now you will get an inkling what blind means?
So why did your invisible god make me in the image of a jackass.

Don't blame your shortcomings on God.

You have worked very hard every single day to become a jackass and have achieved success.

Congratulations!
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
If god is perfect then why make those babies? C'mon, it's got to be bugging you as well why your god would do that. Has nobody ever asked that question before? Is all I'm going to get are homilies and platitudes, but no real answer?

Why isn't an acorn created as a tree? Why doesnt a baby start as a full grown adult?

You only get real answers if you ask real questions

Last edited:
If the physical body is worthless, why is the resurrection from the dead so important?

The death that people must rise from is the death associated with defying the will of God and setting aside divine instruction.. The resurrection is so important because unless you rise from this death before you die you may never get a chance to rise again.

No one can repent from the grave, both literally and figuratively.

The resurrection is not about the physical body at all. It is not even about the resumption of a former existence, that would be reincarnation. The resurrection of the species is about entry into a new higher form of conscious existence, a lifeless human being becoming , "Like one of us", a new living creature.

Why didn't man become a living soul until after His Spirit entered his body?

His spirit did not enter his body. God breathed the breath of life into his nostrils. This is a reference to the Aten, worshipped by Akhenaten, who established monotheism in Egypt.

"Thou living Aton, the beginning of life! .... To make them live (you give) the breath of life to their nostrils;"

The breath of life, the ankh, entering the nostrils is symbolic of enlightenment entering the mind.

Its not about the Holy Spirit entering the body, its about wisdom and understanding, comprehension, life itself, entering the mind. The Word (of God), manna from heaven, the food of angels, became flesh, teaching for mortals, given for the life of this world.

I bet you dollars to donuts that if taz is spanked hard enough you will witness him taking his first breath, even if he is a lifeless corpse with only the form and shape of a bloated man, infested with maggots, decomposing under the hot sun, making quite the revolting stench for way longer than four days,

Or he could be the reincarnation of the wild ass demonic who was running amok naked around the tombstones at night cutting himself on the rocks like an inebriated nihilist saying to Jesus 'we are many" as he pissed on himself and finally shut up only to be sent into a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Its like deja vu all over again.

Last edited:
So why did your invisible god make me in the image of a jackass.

You have worked very hard every single day to become a jackass and have achieved success.

Congratulations!
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
If god is perfect then why make those babies? C'mon, it's got to be bugging you as well why your god would do that. Has nobody ever asked that question before? Is all I'm going to get are homilies and platitudes, but no real answer?

Why isn't an acorn created as a tree? Why doesnt a baby start as a full grown adult?

You only get real answers of you ask real questions
I'm asking why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain?

Congratulations!

I'm asking why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain?

Is that what happened to you? Sure seems that way.

I beg to differ with the dude claiming 'child molesters aren't monsters'. They are monsters and some of the nastiest things on earth no matter what religion they adhere to.

Hopefully those who have righteousness in their hearts to stand against 'monsters', their enablers and their minions will also learn that the "Church" is not one that is of the world but that spirit with Believers that are in the world. The Popeness needs a good ass kicking for allowing and assisting in the flood of wickedness coming out of the church.

"The irate student then took a swipe at Jenkin’s name-brand degree.

“Frankly, only an ‘Oxford-educated philosopher’ could possibly see anything in this heinous mess other than a thick coating of demonic filth, a filth that now covers the Body of Christ and obscures her God-given mission,” Kathawa stated.

“Institutions that churn out moral illiterates, bereft also of common sense, do not deserve our respect, regardless of how ‘prestigious’ they are,” he continued.

“‘For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?’ (Matthew. 8:36).”

The student insisted that there is nothing “nuanced” or “ambiguous” about the clerical sex abuse tragedy.

“Rather than give of themselves fully – spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically – these priests selfishly indulged their own twisted, sinful desires and abused those they were to love, even unto death – like Christ,” he wrote.

Kathawa urged Father Jenkins to repent, “retract his tone deaf comments,” and apologize to the Church....... more at the link"

Notre Dame president says child abusers aren’t monsters. Student asks, ‘Is this a joke?’
Flood of evil? They are called Republicans. And they use the 10 Commandments as a “to do“ list.

No, that's dingbat. :biggrin:

No, don't be shy. Come out of the closet already. I really don't think anyone is buying what you're selling, that you are asking intelligent questions . Openly be yourself, own up to what you are and be free.

Everyone with eyes that see knows a deformed and retarded baby who lives in constant pain when they see one by reading their posts anyway.

Seriously, you should consider letting an adult change your diaper. You'll smell and feel much better.

Last edited:

No, don't be shy. Come out of the closet already. I really don't think anyone is buying what you're selling, that you are asking intelligent questions . Openly be yourself, own up to what you are and be free.

Everyone with eyes that see knows a deformed and retarded baby who lives in constant pain when they see one by reading their posts anyway.

Seriously, you should consider letting an adult change your diaper. You'll smell and feel much better.
You don’t know why god makes those babies and it makes you upset. Rightly.

If the physical body is worthless, why is the resurrection from the dead so important?

The death that people must rise from is the death associated with defying the will of God and setting aside divine instruction.. The resurrection is so important because unless you rise from this death before you die you may never get a chance to rise again.

The resurrection is not about the physical body at all. It is not even about the resumption of a former existence, that would be reincarnation. The resurrection of the species is about entry into a new higher form of conscious existence, a lifeless human being becoming , "Like one of us", a new living creature.

His spirit did not enter his body. God breathed the breath of life into his nostrils. This is a reference to the Aten, worshipped by Akhenaten, who established monotheism in Egypt.

"Thou living Aton, the beginning of life! .... To make them live (you give) the breath of life to their nostrils;"

The breath of life, the ankh, entering the nostrils is symbolic of enlightenment entering the mind.

Its not about the Holy Spirit entering the body, its about wisdom and understanding, comprehension, life itself, entering the mind. The Word (of God), manna from heaven, the food of angels, became flesh, teaching for mortals, given for the life of this world.

I bet you dollars to donuts that if taz is spanked hard enough you will witness him taking his first breath, even if he is a lifeless corpse with only the form and shape of a bloated man, infested with maggots, decomposing under the hot sun, making quite the revolting stench for way longer than four days,

Or he could be the reincarnation of the wild ass demonic who was running amok naked around the tombstones at night cutting himself on the rocks like an inebriated nihilist saying to Jesus 'we are many" as he pissed on himself and finally shut up only to be sent into a herd of swine stampeding off a cliff.

Breath and spirit are the same word

Breath and spirit are the same word

Exactly. Thats should tell you something right there.

"The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail (worthless). The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life." John 6:63

See? the breath of life (spirit of life) enters the mind through the divine word that became flesh, the teaching of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ.

The preexisting metaphor for the Word of God, manna from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God that was with God and of God from the beginning as can be seen in kosher law.

Jesus revealed the hidden teaching of the law that had been withheld from comprehension ever since the death of Moses.

Last edited:

Upset? lol. No, you are wrong. To me such a question is like asking why God didn't make it rain lollipops. Stupid.

We all were born into an existing order. I see the world around me and accept it as it is. I understand that in an imperfect world there are bound to be imperfections and the human body, like all earthly life forms, are in flawed bodied that are destined from day one to degenerate and die. The flesh will never know perfection. So what.

What I see is this life in this world with all its imperfections, not to mention your own, comes to an end.

This is not a great evil and God is not a meanie. It is a good thing, very good.

You are just angry and bitter because your time is running out and you do not feel any permanent connection to life. But thats your deliberate choice. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to act like a dick day after day after day.

So you can spend the rest of your life getting off by saying "fart smoke" and "cum dribbles" and "fucked in the ass" without compunction, asking about cancer, deformed babies, and kangaroos, over and over again and you will remain as confused as you were the first day you realized you took a dump in your diaper and God really won't care and neither will I.

Then you will die.

Be happy. :happy-1:

Last edited:

Upset? lol. No, you are wrong. To me such a question is like asking why God didn't make it rain lollipops. Stupid.

We all were born into an existing order. I see the world around me and accept it as it is. I understand that in an imperfect world there are bound to be imperfections and the human body, like all earthly life forms, are in flawed bodied that are destined from day one to degenerate and die. The flesh will never know perfection. So what.

What I see is this life in this world with all its imperfections, not to mention your own, comes to an end.

This is not a great evil and God is not a meanie. It is a good thing, very good.

You are just angry and bitter because your time is running out and you do not feel any permanent connection to life. But thats your deliberate choice. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to act like a dick day after day after day.

So you can spend the rest of your life getting off by saying "fart smoke" and "cum dribbles" and "fucked in the ass" without compunction, asking about cancer, deformed babies, and kangaroos, over and over again and you will remain as confused as you were the first day you realized you took a dump in your diaper and God really won't care and neither will I.

Then you will die.

My question is, and always will be, WHY god made the world imperfect with deformed babies. God seems to do everything with a purpose, so why all the bad shit?

And if god didn't want any assfucking, god could have made us incapable of such a thing.

Then you will die.

My question is, and always will be, WHY god made the world imperfect with deformed babies. God seems to do everything with a purpose, so why all the bad shit?

And if god didn't want any assfucking, god could have made us incapable of such a thing.

Its very simple Taz. If you don't aspire to attain what is good, all you can have is what remains, evil. Its your consolation prize for failing to value life.

And God doesn't care about the sexual preference of consenting adults at all. Thats not the subject of the law. Thats not the sin of Sodom and Gomorra. Thats not the problem with you.

Vulgarity, deeply rooted in your mind is just one of your many 'we' problems.

it has flourished unchecked in your mind like a terminal disease and so you have become a vulgar person.

Nicely done. You have become what you were striving to be, a big nothing. You have your reward already. Unless make a conscious and deliberate decision to change, your current state of perversity is as good as it will ever get.

So at this late date, you really shouldn't be wasting what little time you have left running amok naked among the tombstones banging your head on the rocks asking the dead why God does this or that. The dead know nothing. You already know this.

You really should be asking yourself why you have no self respect.

Last edited:

Congratulations!

God created you for a reason. Because he loves you. He’s giving you the resources you need to grow and become as he is.

Then you will die.

Its very simple Taz. If you don't aspire to attain what is good, all you can have is what remains, evil. Its your consolation prize for failing to value life.

And God doesn't care about the sexual preference of consenting adults at all. Thats not the subject of the law. Thats not the sin of Sodom and Gomorra. Thats not the problem with you.

Vulgarity, deeply rooted in your mind is just one of your many 'we' problems.

it has flourished unchecked in your mind like a terminal disease and so you have become a vulgar person.

Nicely done. You have become what you were striving to be, a big nothing. You have your reward already. Unless make a conscious and deliberate decision to change, your current state of perversity is as good as it will ever get.

So at this late date, you really shouldn't be wasting what little time you have left running amok naked among the tombstones banging your head on the rocks asking the dead why God does this or that. The dead know nothing. You already know this.

You really should be asking yourself why you have no self respect.
What makes you think that I have no self-respect, plus, I've done quite well for myself in life, so not a big nothing. Or are you projecting again?

God created you for a reason. Because he loves you. He’s giving you the resources you need to grow and become as he is.
But why does god make deformed babies who live in constant pain until a premature death?

But why does god make deformed babies who live in constant pain until a premature death?
How Will you learn if you don’t listen to the answer?

The universe is perfect, it's humans that are messed up.

So how did the universe get to be so perfect? Why does everything work in harmony with everything else

to continue on like clockwork, only better, day in and day out since the beginning of time?

Could it be because it was created by a perfect being? :eek:

How Will you learn if you don’t listen to the answer?
You weren't on point (I'm not deformed or in constant pain, and I made it into adulthood). Please try again, because if you're trying to say that god made deformed babies on purpose to grow and be like him, that is a) obtuse, and b) implying that God is deformed and retarded.

The universe is perfect, it's humans that are messed up.

So how did the universe get to be so perfect? Why does everything work in harmony with everything else

to continue on like clockwork, only better, day in and day out since the beginning of time?

Could it be because it was created by a perfect being? :eek:
Could be, but we don't know for sure as there is no real proof for that. That's why I'm agnostic.

And then why did god create deformed and retarded babies if it's perfect?

Forum List

Back