More news about the flood of evil occurring in the latter days

Noo, I am saying that YOU are a jackass that does not reflect the image and likeness of holy God.

Maybe now you will get an inkling what blind means?
So why did your invisible god make me in the image of a jackass.
Because you have such a great desire for Jacob's daughter Dinah while you are turning your back on him living in Shechem. Genesis 30:21; 34; 46:15
Why didn't god simply make me the way he wants me to be? Why all the drama?
Apparently you are not a finished product yet. You must be somewhere between blob stage and perfection. Again you will have to examine yourself.
So I have to do all the finishing work? God doesn't do detail?
I suppose that depends on how well you like those harden worker host, demons pounding at you, the strife and tribulation and firepot. God put his spirit in you if you have the breath of life. It is up to you to commune with that spirit and search for yourself what needs to be done, again examine yourself. Why not ask Jehovah for some help? And if you have already done that in spirit and truth you will just have to keep seeking and be patient.

Because you have such a great desire for Jacob's daughter Dinah while you are turning your back on him living in Shechem. Genesis 30:21; 34; 46:15
Apparently you are not a finished product yet. You must be somewhere between blob stage and perfection. Again you will have to examine yourself.
I suppose that depends on how well you like those harden worker host, demons pounding at you, the strife and tribulation and firepot. God put his spirit in you if you have the breath of life. It is up to you to commune with that spirit and search for yourself what needs to be done, again examine yourself. Why not ask Jehovah for some help? And if you have already done that in spirit and truth you will just have to keep seeking and be patient.
Be patient? No, Taz can't afford to waste a minute.

He's been sitting there oozing bile and giving off putrid smells ever since he died, alone, a very long time ago.

He needs to get out of his grave, stand up and walk like a man who reflects the image and likeness of a holy God before he is covered with 6 feet of dirt and his fate is sealed forever..

He's been sitting there oozing bile and giving off putrid smells ever since he died, alone, a very long time ago.

He needs to get out of his grave, stand up and walk like a man who reflects the image and likeness of a holy God before he is covered with 6 feet of dirt and his fate is sealed forever..
While I agree with you there are people that need to rise up out of those graves; I also know that if they haven't been awakened as of yet it won't happen until God's time. Perhaps Taz is in that thousand year judgment, who knows and I won't be the one to take a stab in the dark and guess about it one way or another. Some just have a lot of plowing and tilling yet to do and perhaps they will just have to wait for the overpowering excess manure to mellow out for awhile longer. The fate of all demons and disbelieving along with unfaithful spirits and host die forever in their time. Personally I like the idea of being complete and the sooner the better but that is not for everyone at the same time.

While I agree with you there are people that need to rise up out of those graves; I also know that if they haven't been awakened as of yet it won't happen until God's time. Perhaps Taz is in that thousand year judgment, who knows and I won't be the one to take a stab in the dark and guess about it one way or another. Some just have a lot of plowing and tilling yet to do and perhaps they will just have to wait for the overpowering excess manure to mellow out for awhile longer. The fate of all demons and disbelieving along with unfaithful spirits and host die forever in their time. Personally I like the idea of being complete and the sooner the better but that is not for everyone at the same time.

Yes, but I know that there is no physical limitation, illness, or traumatic event that can stop anyone from striving to be perfect as God is perfect. Doesn't matter if you are in a wheelchair, have no legs, were burned in a fire, have anxiety issues, were the sole survivor of a serial killer, diagnosed with cancer and abused since childhood.

unless you do it it won't be done.

What I can't comprehend is why anyone would want to remain stuck in such an abject state of misery for decades.

Last edited:
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
If god is perfect then why make those babies? C'mon, it's got to be bugging you as well why your god would do that. Has nobody ever asked that question before? Is all I'm going to get are homilies and platitudes, but no real answer?
You are asking that question based on the stupid things you were taught as an altar boy.

The things you were taught were not true, thats why there is no satisfactory answer.

I am not someone who is claiming that the creation account is about the creation of the material universe.
Ok, you have no real answer, it's a hard one, but how does your religion deal with that, and do you just let that slide because you can't make sense of it?

I do not belong to any religion for the millionth time.

As I said, the universe would not exist at all unless it was imperfect. Thats should have given you a fucking clue.

YOU ARE HERE.

Again, there is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities or mental challenges from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.

Whats stopping you?
God could have made the universe perfect but didn't, I am asking why.

Jehovah? You mean the witness guy?

I've asked god to contact me and it hasn't. But he did send me a lot of jackasses to say all sort of dumb shit about god.

Yes, but I know that there is no physical limitation, illness, or traumatic event that can stop anyone from striving to be perfect as God is perfect. Doesn't matter if you are in a wheelchair, have no legs, were burned in a fire, have anxiety issues, were the sole survivor of a serial killer, diagnosed with cancer and abused since childhood.

What I can't comprehend is why anyone would want to remain stuck in such an abject state of misery for decades.
So you're saying that this kid should just strive to be perfect?
on_drug_1.jpg

View attachment 229085

No, you should. It requires a functioning brain.

Or was that a selfie?

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?
So why did your god make that baby?

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

Who can say? Maybe my God didn't have anything to do with it at all just like he obviously had nothing whatever to do with the way you turned out. Maybe Murray did it?

Maybe you'll get your answer the next time around.

Did you ever go to a garbage dump and ask with indignation,"Who is responsible for this?" or, "why did God make such a mess"?

But if you are still wondering why my God made the universe imperfect even after I told you that it wouldn't exist at all unless it was imperfect, I can tell you that it is a sort of thrashing machine that weeds out puerile and vulgar douchebags preventing them from ever attaining peace or entering into the realm of permanent existence.

Last edited:

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

Sometimes perfection isn't in the thing itself...….but your response to it.

Reading thru some of the responses to the OP, I think where's the STFU button :blowup:

Oh Lord have mercy on their souls...SMH

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

Who can say? Maybe my God didn't have anything to do with it at all just like he obviously had nothing whatever to do with the way you turned out. Maybe Murray did it?

Did you ever go to a garbage dump and ask with indignation,"Who is responsible for this?" or, "why did God make such a mess"?

But if you are still wondering why my God made the universe imperfect even after I told you that it wouldn't exist at all unless it was imperfect, I can tell you that it is a sort of thrashing machine that weeds out puerile and vulgar douchebags preventing them from ever attaining peace or entering into the realm of permanent existence.
The universe is perfect, it's humans that are messed up.

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

Exactly.

In its imperfection it is perfectly suited for being a place where everything that is not of God is reduced to nothing.

So what would a sensible person do? Purify and refine your consciousness, your mind, the only thing about you that might escape the inevitable destruction of everything else about you.

Last edited:

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

View attachment 229085

Or was that a selfie?

Exactly.

In its imperfection it is perfectly suited for being a place where everything that is not of God is reduced to nothing.

So what would a sensible person do? Purify and refine your consciousness, your mind, the only thing about you that might escape the inevitable destruction of everything about you.
That doesn't even make any sense.

I beg to differ with the dude claiming 'child molesters aren't monsters'. They are monsters and some of the nastiest things on earth no matter what religion they adhere to.

Hopefully those who have righteousness in their hearts to stand against 'monsters', their enablers and their minions will also learn that the "Church" is not one that is of the world but that spirit with Believers that are in the world. The Popeness needs a good ass kicking for allowing and assisting in the flood of wickedness coming out of the church.

"The irate student then took a swipe at Jenkin’s name-brand degree.

“Frankly, only an ‘Oxford-educated philosopher’ could possibly see anything in this heinous mess other than a thick coating of demonic filth, a filth that now covers the Body of Christ and obscures her God-given mission,” Kathawa stated.

“Institutions that churn out moral illiterates, bereft also of common sense, do not deserve our respect, regardless of how ‘prestigious’ they are,” he continued.

“‘For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?’ (Matthew. 8:36).”

The student insisted that there is nothing “nuanced” or “ambiguous” about the clerical sex abuse tragedy.

“Rather than give of themselves fully – spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically – these priests selfishly indulged their own twisted, sinful desires and abused those they were to love, even unto death – like Christ,” he wrote.

Kathawa urged Father Jenkins to repent, “retract his tone deaf comments,” and apologize to the Church....... more at the link"

Notre Dame president says child abusers aren’t monsters. Student asks, ‘Is this a joke?’

I tend to agree with Jesus in the matter. Millstone and all

So you're saying that god is also a jackass?

Noo, I am saying that YOU are a jackass that does not reflect the image and likeness of holy God.

Maybe now you will get an inkling what blind means?

Don't blame your shortcomings on God.

You have worked very hard every single day to become a jackass and have achieved success.

Congratulations!
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities or mental challenges from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.

Whats stopping you?

If the physical body is worthless, why is the resurrection from the dead so important?

Why didn't man become a living soul until after His Spirit entered his body?

Forum List

Back