More news about the flood of evil occurring in the latter days

Could be, but we don't know for sure as there is no real proof for that. That's why I'm agnostic.

And then why did god create deformed and retarded babies if it's perfect?

The proof is all around you, you just have to open your eyes and mind. A lot of

retarded people are closer to God because they remain in a child-like state.

The universe is perfect, it's humans that are messed up.

So how did the universe get to be so perfect? Why does everything work in harmony with everything else

to continue on like clockwork, only better, day in and day out since the beginning of time?

Could it be because it was created by a perfect being? :eek:
Could be, but we don't know for sure as there is no real proof for that. That's why I'm agnostic.

And then why did god create deformed and retarded babies if it's perfect?

The proof is all around you, you just have to open your eyes and mind.
Ya, I've heard that. That's not directly pointing to an invisible being in another dimension that wants us to obey a book. It's a theory. Nothing more.

My question is, and always will be, WHY god made the world imperfect with deformed babies. God seems to do everything with a purpose, so why all the bad shit?

That’s just a flat out lie. God did NOT create the world that way. In the beginning, according to the Bible, everything was GOOD. There was no death, no disease, no suffering, no deformed babies, etc, etc. It was pretty much PARADISE. That is what the Bible clearly states, that in the beginning when God created the earth, everything was very good.

As I already told you before, all the bad stuff came LATER, starting with the “fall of man”, when sin entered the world, but then getting gradually worse as people did evil things and more things got screwed up. All of this is written in Genesis. So you should know this if you have ever picked up a Bible.

This has already been explained to you before, numerous times. So now that it has been explained again, are you going to reply with “but why did God make deformed babies?” If so, I really do think you must be mentally challenged in some way… Perhaps partially retarded....or the biggest troll ever.

I think it’s truly sad that you hate God so much because this is a fallen world, when you completely ignore the GOOD that exists. And that good has a source, the source is God. And this world is not all there is. This has been explained to you before, numerous times. If you want a perfect world, you can have it. It’s called heaven. But you need to get over your hate and rebellion first, get saved, and then someday you will experience that perfect world you seem to think you deserve now.

No, don't be shy. Come out of the closet already. I really don't think anyone is buying what you're selling, that you are asking intelligent questions . Openly be yourself, own up to what you are and be free.

Everyone with eyes that see knows a deformed and retarded baby who lives in constant pain when they see one by reading their posts anyway.

Seriously, you should consider letting an adult change your diaper. You'll smell and feel much better.
You don’t know why god makes those babies and it makes you upset. Rightly.

Upset? lol. No, you are wrong. To me such a question is like asking why God didn't make it rain lollipops. Stupid.

We all were born into an existing order. I see the world around me and accept it as it is. I understand that in an imperfect world there are bound to be imperfections and the human body, like all earthly life forms, are in flawed bodied that are destined from day one to degenerate and die. The flesh will never know perfection. So what.

What I see is this life in this world with all its imperfections, not to mention your own, comes to an end.

This is not a great evil and God is not a meanie. It is a good thing, very good.

You are just angry and bitter because your time is running out and you do not feel any permanent connection to life. But thats your deliberate choice. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to act like a dick day after day after day.

So you can spend the rest of your life getting off by saying "fart smoke" and "cum dribbles" and "fucked in the ass" without compunction, asking about cancer, deformed babies, and kangaroos, over and over again and you will remain as confused as you were the first day you realized you took a dump in your diaper and God really won't care and neither will I.

Then you will die.

Be happy. :happy-1:
My question is, and always will be, WHY god made the world imperfect with deformed babies. God seems to do everything with a purpose, so why all the bad shit?

And if god didn't want any assfucking, god could have made us incapable of such a thing.

Its very simple Taz. If you don't aspire to attain what is good, all you can have is what remains, evil. Its your consolation prize for failing to value life.

And God doesn't care about the sexual preference of consenting adults at all. Thats not the subject of the law. Thats not the sin of Sodom and Gomorra. Thats not the problem with you.

Vulgarity, deeply rooted in your mind is just one of your many 'we' problems.

it has flourished unchecked in your mind like a terminal disease and so you have become a vulgar person.

Nicely done. You have become what you were striving to be, a big nothing. You have your reward already. Unless make a conscious and deliberate decision to change, your current state of perversity is as good as it will ever get.

So at this late date, you really shouldn't be wasting what little time you have left running amok naked among the tombstones banging your head on the rocks asking the dead why God does this or that. The dead know nothing. You already know this.

You really should be asking yourself why you have no self respect.
What makes you think that I have no self-respect, plus, I've done quite well for myself in life, so not a big nothing. Or are you projecting again?

lol.... What makes me think you have no self respect? No one with self respect would say or do what you say and do without being ashamed and embarrassed.

And yes, a big nothing. No matter how well you think you have done in life, there you are like a gnarled little wart, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells prancing around like a fool on his way to the gallows.

In the beginning, things were perfect....

but then Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge and evil... and the Garden of Eden, was no more.... And we were born with Original Sin?

this is a metaphor of course....
that we still have not figured out... along with God casting Lucifer and his Angels to Earth... (what the heck? The Devil has Angels?) and then there is the Nephilim who came down and mated with the once perfect humans....?

And then, the need for Christ, to bear the burden of our now faulty selves and to take away the sins of the world...

It is hard to understand it all, thus the reason for Faith.

That’s just a flat out lie. God did NOT create the world that way. In the beginning, according to the Bible, everything was GOOD. There was no death, no disease, no suffering, no deformed babies, etc, etc. It was pretty much PARADISE. That is what the Bible clearly states, that in the beginning when God created the earth, everything was very good.

As I already told you before, all the bad stuff came LATER, starting with the “fall of man”, when sin entered the world, but then getting gradually worse as people did evil things and more things got screwed up. All of this is written in Genesis. So you should know this if you have ever picked up a Bible.

This has already been explained to you before, numerous times. So now that it has been explained again, are you going to reply with “but why did God make deformed babies?” If so, I really do think you must be mentally challenged in some way… Perhaps partially retarded....or the biggest troll ever.

I think it’s truly sad that you hate God so much because this is a fallen world, when you completely ignore the GOOD that exists. And that good has a source, the source is God. And this world is not all there is. This has been explained to you before, numerous times. If you want a perfect world, you can have it. It’s called heaven. But you need to get over your hate and rebellion first, get saved, and then someday you will experience that perfect world you seem to think you deserve now.
So why did god let sin into the world? He got bored? Not powerful enough to stop it? Why did god let man fall if that's not what god wanted? So everyone is going to heaven? or only some?

In the beginning, things were perfect....

but then Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge and evil... and the Garden of Eden, was no more.... And we were born with Original Sin?

this is a metaphor of course....
that we still have not figured out... along with God casting Lucifer and his Angels to Earth... (what the heck? The Devil has Angels?) and then there is the Nephilim who came down and mated with the once perfect humans....?

And then, the need for Christ, to bear the burden of our now faulty selves and to take away the sins of the world...

It is hard to understand it all, thus the reason for Faith.
Actually in the beginning Adam (the human) was asleep for the Lord gave that first blow of breath and then caused a great sleep to come over the human as it lived to its own pleasure (Eden= the garden of pleasure). When it comes time the Spirit of The Lord awakens the human with its own ryib (the rib is a side chamber in the mind with a case at law. strife, tribulation or contention). At that point is where the human's the spirit that is the consciousness of life that is brought forth that also teaches the human how to breath life (Eve) comes forth in the human's mind. The only perfect ones are those created in the beginning and these are not carnal beings they are the spiritual portion created in the image of the Son of God. That son of perdition keeps on living to its own pleasure and the battle within is between the two of them for the garden. The garden is you, a plot, a piece a portion of the world/earth, a human body.

You don’t know why god makes those babies and it makes you upset. Rightly.

Upset? lol. No, you are wrong. To me such a question is like asking why God didn't make it rain lollipops. Stupid.

We all were born into an existing order. I see the world around me and accept it as it is. I understand that in an imperfect world there are bound to be imperfections and the human body, like all earthly life forms, are in flawed bodied that are destined from day one to degenerate and die. The flesh will never know perfection. So what.

What I see is this life in this world with all its imperfections, not to mention your own, comes to an end.

This is not a great evil and God is not a meanie. It is a good thing, very good.

You are just angry and bitter because your time is running out and you do not feel any permanent connection to life. But thats your deliberate choice. No one has a gun to your head forcing you to act like a dick day after day after day.

So you can spend the rest of your life getting off by saying "fart smoke" and "cum dribbles" and "fucked in the ass" without compunction, asking about cancer, deformed babies, and kangaroos, over and over again and you will remain as confused as you were the first day you realized you took a dump in your diaper and God really won't care and neither will I.

Then you will die.

And if god didn't want any assfucking, god could have made us incapable of such a thing.

Its very simple Taz. If you don't aspire to attain what is good, all you can have is what remains, evil. Its your consolation prize for failing to value life.

And God doesn't care about the sexual preference of consenting adults at all. Thats not the subject of the law. Thats not the sin of Sodom and Gomorra. Thats not the problem with you.

it has flourished unchecked in your mind like a terminal disease and so you have become a vulgar person.

Nicely done. You have become what you were striving to be, a big nothing. You have your reward already. Unless make a conscious and deliberate decision to change, your current state of perversity is as good as it will ever get.

So at this late date, you really shouldn't be wasting what little time you have left running amok naked among the tombstones banging your head on the rocks asking the dead why God does this or that. The dead know nothing. You already know this.

What makes you think that I have no self-respect, plus, I've done quite well for myself in life, so not a big nothing. Or are you projecting again?

lol.... What makes me think you have no self respect? No one with self respect would say or do what you say and do without being ashamed and embarrassed.

And yes, a big nothing. No matter how well you think you have done in life, there you are like a gnarled little wart, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells prancing around like a fool on his way to the gallows.
The smell you're smelling in your own diaper, it's full, so stopped sitting around in your own shit and go take a proper dump and clean yourself. Or at least get your pig to lick all the shit from your starfish. Ok?

So why did god let sin into the world? He got bored? Not powerful enough to stop it? Why did god let man fall if that's not what god wanted? So everyone is going to heaven? or only some?
Already answered this tons of times. It’s called free will. Because God didn’t want to create a world of pre-programmed robots to do exactly what he wants them to do… Not only would that have been immoral, but it would have been completely meaningless.

God wants us to come to him on our own volition, willingly, from our heart. Not because he made us do it. The same goes with our actions. We have a choice, every day, to do good or bad. To do wise things, or foolish things. It’s called free will. And it’s a good thing. But it does have a cost. Again, this has been explained to you tons of times. Is your memory faulty?

Already answered this tons of times. It’s called free will. Because God didn’t want to create a world of pre-programmed robots to do exactly what he wants them to do… Not only would that have been immoral, but it would have been completely meaningless.

God wants us to come to him on our own volition, willingly, from our heart. Not because he made us do it. The same goes with our actions. We have a choice, every day, to do good or bad. To do wise things, or foolish things. It’s called free will. And it’s a good thing. But it does have a cost. Again, this has been explained to you tons of times. Is your memory faulty?
There's just way too much individual nonsense to be able to keep track of it all. Plus, you have no actual proof that that's what a god wants, now do you?

Why does everything work in harmony with everything else
It doesn't. Stars collide,galaxies collide, meterors hit earth, wildfires happen, stars explode, plagues happen, etc.
to continue on like clockwork, only better, day in and day out since the beginning of time?
Actually, the laws of physics broke down at the beginning of time. Would you expect them to have changed, since they formed?

Then you will die.

The smell you're smelling in your own diaper, it's full, so stopped sitting around in your own shit and go take a proper dump and clean yourself. Or at least get your pig to lick all the shit from your starfish. Ok?

lol, no, I know what I see, what I can smell, and where it comes from because every time I squeeze your head, a foul and smelly pus comes out. Didn't your GF ever tell you about the shit stain on your chin dripping from your lips? Isn't there anyone in your life who loves you? Even you?

Can't you smell that smell?

Damn.

Last edited:

lol, no, I know what I see, what I can smell, and where it comes from because every time I squeeze your head, a foul and smelly pus comes out. Didn't your GF ever tell you about the shit stain on your chin dripping from your lips? Isn't there anyone in your life who loves you? Even you?

Can't you smell that smell?

Damn.
NEWS FLASH: You can't smell someone else over the internet. I bet Sod Jews like you don't use toilet paper either.

Why isn't an acorn created as a tree? Why doesnt a baby start as a full grown adult?

You only get real answers of you ask real questions
I'm asking why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain?

God created you for a reason. Because he loves you. He’s giving you the resources you need to grow and become as he is.
But why does god make deformed babies who live in constant pain until a premature death?
How Will you learn if you don’t listen to the answer?
You weren't on point (I'm not deformed or in constant pain, and I made it into adulthood). Please try again, because if you're trying to say that god made deformed babies on purpose to grow and be like him, that is a) obtuse, and b) implying that God is deformed and retarded.

Nothing was off point. You just didn't like the answer. So why should we keep answering you if you have no desire to hear the answer and ask the same question again and again?

I'm asking why god makes deformed and retarded babies that live in constant pain?

God created you for a reason. Because he loves you. He’s giving you the resources you need to grow and become as he is.
But why does god make deformed babies who live in constant pain until a premature death?
How Will you learn if you don’t listen to the answer?
You weren't on point (I'm not deformed or in constant pain, and I made it into adulthood). Please try again, because if you're trying to say that god made deformed babies on purpose to grow and be like him, that is a) obtuse, and b) implying that God is deformed and retarded.

Nothing was off point. You just didn't like the answer. So why should we keep answering you if you have no desire to hear the answer and ask the same question again and again?
But what does your answer mean? You spouted some gobbledygook that seemed rather random. Please explain yourself at least, maybe it'll make sense.

Forum List

Back