More Globull Warming occurring in the US of A, 15 states are going to get it "Bigly".

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Winter weather warnings have been issued across swathes of the U.S. as snow and fast winds are expected throughout the country.

The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued alerts across 15 states in all regions of the country, with all forecasted to experience snowfall and wind gusts as a storm system passes over the U.S.

Across many areas, drivers are warned that roads could become difficult to traverse and that visibility is likely to poor. The NWS advises keeping tire chains, flashlights, and blankets in your vehicle if travel is necessary, as well as food, water and medications.
Can you imagine if all the Marxists/Demofascists would just give up their fossil fuel use and only rely on the Green New Deal? The world would be a better place, poverty would go away in a few short years, and all the illegals could then become citizens to take up the houses of those dead Democrats. I would even smile knowing that the replacement theory of the left, will end up replacing them......Three Cheers for Marxists/Demofascists who give up fossil fuels...

MSN Can you imagine if all the Marxists/Demofascists would just give up their fossil fuel use and only rely on the Green New Deal? The world would be a better place, poverty would go away in a few short years, and all the illegals could then become citizens to take up the houses of those dead Democrats. I would even smile knowing that the replacement theory of the left, will end up replacing them......Three Cheers for Marxists/Demofascists who give up fossil fuels...
Say it with me again...."Climate change". I know you can do it. :)

Everything evolves..save for Republicans and conservatives who seem to be caught in a timeloop of living in the past.
As energy technology evolves, methods will become cleaner and cheaper. It's the way of things..not to be stuck reliving the past over and over.

MSN Can you imagine if all the Marxists/Demofascists would just give up their fossil fuel use and only rely on the Green New Deal? The world would be a better place, poverty would go away in a few short years, and all the illegals could then become citizens to take up the houses of those dead Democrats. I would even smile knowing that the replacement theory of the left, will end up replacing them......Three Cheers for Marxists/Demofascists who give up fossil fuels...
The glow-ball warming/klymate chaing $cam is a multi billion dollar indu$try annually. The Stati$t left warmie$ could care less about fossil fuel as long as the are in the drivers seat and collecting all those royalties.

The glow-ball warming/klymate chaing $cam is a multi billion dollar indu$try annually. The Stati$t left warmie$ could care less about fossil fuel as long as the are in the drivers seat and collecting all those royalties.
GOP chumps, the only people and only party IN THE WORLD that denies mmgw. Dumbest voters ever

Forum List

Back