More news about the flood of evil occurring in the latter days

Are you? or are you merely a dead thing that appears to have life? You will have to examine yourself to figure that one out.
So are we made in god's image or not? Just some of us? What about retarded people?
A portion is. Have you discovered that portion yet? By what you post it does not appear that you have and you are still asleep as the dead in that little garden you are currently residing in.
So which portion of this baby is made in god's image?View attachment 229051
The image and likeness of God is not about physical appearance or health.
I'm convinced.
You really are a worthless piece of shit
So why did god let that baby happen?
Ask an anti abortion republican

omniscient and omnipotent or not?
OMNI = All, but that is of the spirit of life. That which is dead to the spirit of life is not one in the same. Such as a rock or a painting has no true life in it. It portrays something that looks like yet is not. A beast is merely akin to the walking dead (again dead to the spirit of life).
Wrong. Those are words with very specific meanings. Do they apply to goD or not?
I will say it again. It is OMNI = All. Did God create the dead things too? Of course he did. You do not like the name OMNI too bad as that is what I know the creator as.

God made men lust after children. The question is WHY?
God didn't but apparently many of the humans (still in beast stage) have given themselves over to such awful things and they believe it is perfectly fine to abuse children to fulfill their corrupt desires.
We are made in god's image, so god lusts after children as well?

You were made in the image and likeness of a jackass.
Ada a boy. That always wins them over.
Did you think I was trying to win him over? lol

Now thats funny!

God didn't but apparently many of the humans (still in beast stage) have given themselves over to such awful things and they believe it is perfectly fine to abuse children to fulfill their corrupt desires.

Ada a boy. That always wins them over.
Did you think I was trying to win him over? lol

Now thats funny!
Return you sarcasm detector to the nearest dealer in your neighborhood.

So you're saying that god is also a jackass?

Noo, I am saying that YOU are a jackass that does not reflect the image and likeness of holy God.

Maybe now you will get an inkling what blind means?
So why did your invisible god make me in the image of a jackass.

Don't blame your shortcomings on God.

You have worked very hard every single day to become a jackass and have achieved success.

Congratulations!
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

Noo, I am saying that YOU are a jackass that does not reflect the image and likeness of holy God.

Because you have such a great desire for Jacob's daughter Dinah while you are turning your back on him living in Shechem. Genesis 30:21; 34; 46:15
Why didn't god simply make me the way he wants me to be? Why all the drama?

So are we made in god's image or not? Just some of us? What about retarded people?
A portion is. Have you discovered that portion yet? By what you post it does not appear that you have and you are still asleep as the dead in that little garden you are currently residing in.
I'm convinced.
lol, ya, but, why didn't god make that baby perfect?

omniscient and omnipotent or not?
OMNI = All, but that is of the spirit of life. That which is dead to the spirit of life is not one in the same. Such as a rock or a painting has no true life in it. It portrays something that looks like yet is not. A beast is merely akin to the walking dead (again dead to the spirit of life).
Wrong. Those are words with very specific meanings. Do they apply to goD or not?
I will say it again. It is OMNI = All. Did God create the dead things too? Of course he did. You do not like the name OMNI too bad as that is what I know the creator as.
Ok, this is pointless.

You have worked very hard every single day to become a jackass and have achieved success.

Congratulations!
But why wouldn't god simply make everyone perfect? What's with all the retarded and deformed kids. Need another picture? :biggrin:

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities or mental challenges from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.

Whats stopping you?

Last edited:
I'm convinced.

In the material world there is no such thing as perfect.

Congratulations!

God who is spirit gives life to the spirit. The physical body is worthless however physically perfect someone might think they are.

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
If god is perfect then why make those babies? C'mon, it's got to be bugging you as well why your god would do that. Has nobody ever asked that question before? Is all I'm going to get are homilies and platitudes, but no real answer?

Because you have such a great desire for Jacob's daughter Dinah while you are turning your back on him living in Shechem. Genesis 30:21; 34; 46:15
Apparently you are not a finished product yet. You must be somewhere between blob stage and perfection. Again you will have to examine yourself.

I'm convinced.

In the material world there is no such thing as perfect.
Why not? God not up to the job? And do things have to go very horribly wrong like that? Why?

Apparently you are not a finished product yet. You must be somewhere between blob stage and perfection. Again you will have to examine yourself.
So I have to do all the finishing work? God doesn't do detail?

Congratulations!

There is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.
If god is perfect then why make those babies? C'mon, it's got to be bugging you as well why your god would do that. Has nobody ever asked that question before? Is all I'm going to get are homilies and platitudes, but no real answer?
You are asking that question based on the stupid things you were taught as an altar boy.

The things you were taught were not true, thats why there is no satisfactory answer.

I am not someone who is claiming that the creation account is about the creation of the material universe.

The universe would not exist at all unless it was imperfect.

Congratulations!

You are asking that question based on the stupid things you were taught as an altar boy.

The things you were taught were not true, thats why there is no satisfactory answer.

I am not someone who is claiming that the creation account is about the creation of the material universe.
Ok, you have no real answer, it's a hard one, but how does your religion deal with that, and do you just let that slide because you can't make sense of it?

Congratulations!

Ok, you have no real answer, it's a hard one, but how does your religion deal with that, and do you just let that slide because you can't make sense of it?

I do not belong to any religion for the millionth time.

As I said, the universe would not exist at all unless it was imperfect. Thats should have given you a fucking clue.

YOU ARE HERE.

Again, there is nothing stopping someone with cancer or deformities or mental challenges from striving to be perfect as God is perfect.

Whats stopping you?

Last edited:
Are you? or are you merely a dead thing that appears to have life? You will have to examine yourself to figure that one out.
---------------------------------------- my 'funny icon' is meant as derision of your above post Taz .

Forum List

Back