More hate at Chick-fil-A

Are you saying that the gays have more rights than him?

Apparently. The protesters were manifestly there because they expected Christian conservatives to be present, and that's okay. But if the homeless preacher guy was there because the homosexuals were there, THAT is unacceptable and makes it okay for them to harass him.

If a bunch of gay people turn up to harass the Christians, then the Christians can say whatever they like to the gay folk, because they are the ones who were disrespectful. And vice versa.

Try to keep up. That was in fact why they gay folk were there. And that was what they did with the old man who didn't appear to be bothering anyone. He certainly had as much right to be there as they did.

If he turned up on the day just because he knew the gay people would be there, I would say that is doing something wrong.

Was the homeless man there first? Was he there everyday, or did he just decide to turn up, knowing there would be homosexuals there?

Does it matter? He was simply sitting there, quietly reading his bible, while the jeering and shouting went on around him. Now, you tell me who behaved with more dignity: that man, or the protestors with their frankly childish behavior and petulant, sophomoric insults chalked on the pavement? Do excuse me for having no admiration for the attention-seeking behavior of this group of undisciplined, snot-nosed, loudmouthed, bratty kids, whatever their sexual orientation. Disgusting.:mad: I suppose someone here will suggest that he "provoked this" by having the unmitigated gall to read a Christian bible in public; how dare he commit such a crime against Political Correctness! \sarcasm

Mocking is a form of verbal geterdone. You have all the rights in the world to express your completely stupid points of view, that does not mean you are free from mocking.

Sorry guys, but yeah you should expect this.

Was the homeless man there first? Was he there everyday, or did he just decide to turn up, knowing there would be homosexuals there?

What you don't seem to get is that here in the states he has the right to be where ever he likes.

Did you miss all the hate or are you programmed to ignore it when it's demonstrated to support your beliefs?

I understand that, but why the fuck should it be okay for someone to show up just to harass others? If this homeless dude was there just to piss off the gay people, and the gay people reacted, well, tough shit for the homeless dude.

why would being homeless piss off gay people? :confused:

What you don't seem to get is that here in the states he has the right to be where ever he likes.

Did you miss all the hate or are you programmed to ignore it when it's demonstrated to support your beliefs?

I understand that, but why the fuck should it be okay for someone to show up just to harass others? If this homeless dude was there just to piss off the gay people, and the gay people reacted, well, tough shit for the homeless dude.

reading a book = harrassment?

Maybe reading pisses off gays. Who woulda known?

Reading the Bible in public should be against the law. Then Christians can be branded with a red letter "C" to make sure everyone knows who they are.

So typical of some lefty a-holes. The guy has every right in the world to be there, same as them, and ditto to be reading anything he wants, bible or otherwise. But because it's a bible they think it's perfectly okay to harass him with spoken and written words. One's rights go out the window if their point of view differs from that of the protesters. That's the American way to those lefty scumbags.

Um, dimbulb, the PROTESTERS showed up just to harass others, and you don't have a problem with THAT.

If he turned up on the day just because he knew the gay people would be there, I would say that is doing something wrong.

It's okay for the protesters to show up to piss off and annoy people, but it's "wrong" for someone else to show up to piss off and annoy the protesters?

Or is it just that you have a double standard, and only people you agree with have rights?

Why? They have a right to protest Chick-Fil-A, but no one else has the right to protest THEM?

Oh, wait, I forgot I wasn't talking to an American. What the hell would YOU know about rights? :eusa_hand:

Does it matter? He was simply sitting there, quietly reading his bible, while the jeering and shouting went on around him. Now, you tell me who behaved with more dignity: that man, or the protestors with their frankly childish behavior and petulant, sophomoric insults chalked on the pavement? Do excuse me for having no admiration for the attention-seeking behavior of this group of undisciplined, snot-nosed, loudmouthed, bratty kids, whatever their sexual orientation. Disgusting.:mad: I suppose someone here will suggest that he "provoked this" by having the unmitigated gall to read a Christian bible in public; how dare he commit such a crime against Political Correctness! \sarcasm

Mocking is a form of verbal geterdone. You have all the rights in the world to express your completely stupid points of view, that does not mean you are free from mocking.

Sorry guys, but yeah you should expect this.

Oh, believe me, no one expects anything from the left other than crude, juvenile, uncivilized behavior. Doesn't mean we aren't going to point it out when you live down to the trash we expect you to be, though.

I was very happy to see the gays come out for their own support, But this is just plain
bullying. I find this group of people discrediting themselves, doing exactly what they are screaming about what has been done to them.. Shame on them.

If my gay friends ever saw these idiots they'd have their hands around their throats. There are gays and then you got these scumbag idiot extremists....these are the douche's that you need not listen to, I bet the real gays were home doing their own thing minding their own business while these dirtbag useful idiots whooped it up and harrassed this man trying to read the Bible. The dirtbag screaming hypocracy really looked more like a jackass than anything and he would NOT be the pick for representing the gay community.

Forum List

Back