More hate at Chick-fil-A

Was the homeless man there first? Was he there everyday, or did he just decide to turn up, knowing there would be homosexuals there?

Was the homeless man there first? Was he there everyday, or did he just decide to turn up, knowing there would be homosexuals there?

Does it matter? He was simply sitting there, quietly reading his bible, while the jeering and shouting went on around him. Now, you tell me who behaved with more dignity: that man, or the protestors with their frankly childish behavior and petulant, sophomoric insults chalked on the pavement? Do excuse me for having no admiration for the attention-seeking behavior of this group of undisciplined, snot-nosed, loudmouthed, bratty kids, whatever their sexual orientation. Disgusting.:mad: I suppose someone here will suggest that he "provoked this" by having the unmitigated gall to read a Christian bible in public; how dare he commit such a crime against Political Correctness! \sarcasm

Last edited:
Now honestly bodecca, is that how gay people should treat people? Why the need to bully and demean the man's religion? It' doesen't endear me to their cause.

Who cares. Was he protesting against them. NO.. But were they harassing him. YES> Left wing minds are so little I am surprised they can function at anything.

What you don't seem to get is that here in the states he has the right to be where ever he likes.

Did you miss all the hate or are you programmed to ignore it when it's demonstrated to support your beliefs?

Are you saying that the gays have more rights than him?

Apparently. The protesters were manifestly there because they expected Christian conservatives to be present, and that's okay. But if the homeless preacher guy was there because the homosexuals were there, THAT is unacceptable and makes it okay for them to harass him.

What you don't seem to get is that here in the states he has the right to be where ever he likes.

Did you miss all the hate or are you programmed to ignore it when it's demonstrated to support your beliefs?

I understand that, but why the fuck should it be okay for someone to show up just to harass others? If this homeless dude was there just to piss off the gay people, and the gay people reacted, well, tough shit for the homeless dude.

Are you saying that the gays have more rights than him?

Apparently. The protesters were manifestly there because they expected Christian conservatives to be present, and that's okay. But if the homeless preacher guy was there because the homosexuals were there, THAT is unacceptable and makes it okay for them to harass him.

If a bunch of gay people turn up to harass the Christians, then the Christians can say whatever they like to the gay folk, because they are the ones who were disrespectful. And vice versa.

So the political correctness squads and brown shirts are starting to flex their muscles. When will they tag the stores and burn them? To think that the right of a citizen to exercise one's freedom of speech and opinion would lead to this. I guess this is the true meaning of hope and change, the rise of the Fascist State.

Forum List

Back