Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

She did not work for the Clinton campaign. She worked for deaf people so they could participate in the election. It is only trash like you that tries to turn that into a dirty thing.

Who paid her?

Doesn't matter. She was there to help deaf people. The fact is that there are very few people able to do the job. Around 125 in the entire state of Alabama. This is a excerpt from a article from RedState.

"As @TheMaverick21, a deaf Twitter friend of mine and the founder of a deaf advocacy group called Mav Project, explained:

I have a friend who is an ASL interpreter. She is very far right but has interpreted for DNC events. I asked her about it. She said it would be unethical for her to turn down events due to differences. She said that their function was to serve the Deaf accurately. She is also a devout Baptist. She said she has worked Methodist and Catholic events where she has disagreed with interpretation as well."

A Tone Deaf Attempt at Discrediting One of Roy Moore's Accusers

You are nothing but trash.
Yes it does matter. She works for the people who are paying her. That was Hillary and Biden. You lied.

Further, she was caught trying to wash her anti-Trump tweets from her Twitter account. She's a hardcore leftwing activist.

She also provided services to two Florida Democrat where the number of interpreters in AL is hardly an issue:

Roy Moore’s Accuser Did Work for Joe Biden, Other Democrats - Breitbart

As first reported by AL.com, photos posted to the Facebook page for her interpretation company show Gibson providing sign language services for Florida Democratic Senator Bill Nelson and former Florida Congressman Patrick Murphy.
Bottom line: The woman is a hardcore Democrat activist.

"Trash" must be your label for people who expose Democrat lies and scam.

You mean like all those women the Washington Post produced just before the election claiming Trump raped them? Where are they now?

Fifteen of the sixteen Trump accusers are afraid to come forward - except for one.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

It shows how dishonest you are. You are nothing but garbage and pondscum. Apparently you don't believe that deaf people should be allowed to participate in our elections.

I believe that when hardcore Democrat acticivists are participtingin a scheme to destroy a Republican candidate, their motives should be made clear to everyone. Lying about their motives is the work of garbage and pondscum.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?
. Like Bripat said, who paid her ?
How much are you willing to bet that she doesn't answer?
I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.
You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??
I consider him trash based on his entire record and his arrogant and foolish preachiness of a spurious version of the Christian faith. No, it ain't "fishy" to me.
Lots of stories are coming out about people nowadays from past times when there was no real opportunity to "vet" them through law enforcement. Several people have been forced to resign, both here and the UK because of it. Get real. And no, I don't not want to see some lowlife as this punk in the Senate. Let this girl-chasing pompous ass take it elsewhere.
. Your selective outrage is noted.

I believe that when hardcore Democrat acticivists are participtingin a scheme to destroy a Republican candidate, their motives should be made clear to everyone. Lying about their motives is the work of garbage and pondscum.
In a new public FB post, another woman confirms she's known Leigh Corfman's story for 20+ years.
Mary Jo West writes beautifully -- and courageously -- about a terrible subject.

And she indicates that there is a "group of friends" who have known the truth about Roy Moore all along.

Mary Jo West

I need to say something, not because I want to get political, but because I know the truth and I need to tell it.

The now-national story about Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman is true, and I have known it for over 20 years. Leigh’s mother and step-father have been friends of mine since 1992 and I know them to be the best of people. We don’t share the same political beliefs but we love and respect each other on a level deeper than politics and these wonderful friends tell the truth. They are caring and educated and accomplished people who would choose privacy over headlines any day.

Leigh’s mother told me and others “The Roy Moore Story” in the mid-1990s, because her daughter had finally unburdened herself after years of silence and that burden lay dark and deep on a mother’s shoulders and in that mother’s heart. I listened to the same details as those that are printed now, and while some of the story has faded with time, several facts are seared into my brain: 1) the attacker was attorney Roy Moore and the victim was then teenager Leigh Corfman; 2) Roy Moore got Leigh to his house under false pretenses; 3) Roy Moore made overt sexual advances to Leigh which involved Roy Moore coming out of the bathroom undressed and ready for action; 4) Leigh was terrified and had the good sense to say NO and Roy Moore accepted her NO.

During Roy Moore’s political ascent, I’ve almost called Leigh’s mother many times to suggest that they expose who Roy Moore is at his core, but I realize that this story is Leigh’s to tell… no one else’s. Why has she not exposed him before now? Perhaps because no one likes being called a liar – and she is being called that now. Perhaps because that secret was safer locked away from the pain that she must be reliving now and having to deal with all over again.

Whatever it is, it is NOT a political conspiracy. Leigh’s parents bleed Republican red as long as I have known them…and Leigh says she has voted Republican in the last three elections. While this story has the “He said, She said” element, surely the counterbalance on the scales in Leigh’s favor is US…the group of friends who knew the story before it was a headline.

The gov't can't lock you up, without proving in a court of law, you are guilty.

Unlike Trumpsters, no one is shouting Lock Him Up, as they constantly shouted about Hillary that the govt should LOCK HER UP.!

I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.
You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??
I consider him trash based on his entire record and his arrogant and foolish preachiness of a spurious version of the Christian faith. No, it ain't "fishy" to me.
Lots of stories are coming out about people nowadays from past times when there was no real opportunity to "vet" them through law enforcement. Several people have been forced to resign, both here and the UK because of it. Get real. And no, I don't not want to see some lowlife as this punk in the Senate. Let this girl-chasing pompous ass take it elsewhere.

Confusion as to your definition of "selective" is duly noted.

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

THIS COUP IS NOT Democrats, THERE IS NO UPSIDE FOR THEM...

THIS IS establishment republicans...

just think about it....
You don't think the allegations are true?
. Does law enforcement say it's true ? If not then it's unproven accusations or allegations. Do you usually go on unproven bullcrap ?

Bullcrap. Law enforcement does not have the last word. It has been proven enough for Mike Lee, Ted Cruz and Tim Scott to withdraw their endorsements. David Horowitz says he did it and he is a supporter of Moore.
. Guess it's up to Moore to sue for defamation now. Yep it's up to him, as it has been debated enough in my world. I'm done with every angle I could think of. Next.. lol

Confusion as to your definition of "selective" is duly noted.
. Everyone is being selective in their outrage these days, but it doesn't make everyone right all of the time. Remember that precedent is being set, so if one lives by the sword of the tongue, then so shall they find themselves harmed by it as well (if are not perfect), and nope no one is perfect nope not one. Otherwise the sword always has two edges upon it, and it cuts both ways. Heck this bullcrap might work to clean the system up finally, so have at it everyone. Who knows, maybe the nation can chop it's way back out of the weeds one day.

. You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??

They are not unsubstantiated. She told at least 2 people what happened. Roy Moore's answer to the question was not very convincing. The trouble is at the time it happened, Roy Moore was law enforcement since he was the DA. I can see why she would not have come forward. It also comes out at a time when Harvey Weinstein's sexual peccadillos have taken center stage.

Telling two people a fairy tale doesn't mean that fairy tale is real.

And I suppose she knew 40 years ago that Moore would be running for the US Senate. The only thing that is tiny is your brain. Do you believe that Clinton raped Juanita Broderick? That is all the evidence she had.

She did not work for the Clinton campaign. She worked for deaf people so they could participate in the election. It is only trash like you that tries to turn that into a dirty thing.

Who paid her?

Doesn't matter. She was there to help deaf people. The fact is that there are very few people able to do the job. Around 125 in the entire state of Alabama. This is a excerpt from a article from RedState.

"As @TheMaverick21, a deaf Twitter friend of mine and the founder of a deaf advocacy group called Mav Project, explained:

I have a friend who is an ASL interpreter. She is very far right but has interpreted for DNC events. I asked her about it. She said it would be unethical for her to turn down events due to differences. She said that their function was to serve the Deaf accurately. She is also a devout Baptist. She said she has worked Methodist and Catholic events where she has disagreed with interpretation as well."

Yes it does matter. She works for the people who are paying her. That was Hillary and Biden. You lied.

Further, she was caught trying to wash her anti-Trump tweets from her Twitter account. She's a hardcore leftwing activist.

She also provided services to two Florida Democrat where the number of interpreters in AL is hardly an issue:

As first reported by AL.com, photos posted to the Facebook page for her interpretation company show Gibson providing sign language services for Florida Democratic Senator Bill Nelson and former Florida Congressman Patrick Murphy.

It does not matter. The point is that there are very few people who can be a interpreter and they are there to service deaf people. Deaf people have a right to participate in our elections. apparently you do you piece of garbage. Breitbart is a partisan hack. There is no evidence she is a hardcore leftwing activist. As the author of the article states, a far right activist who provides the services will work at Democrat events because she is there to serve the deaf community. Take your garbage and go to the devil where you belong you piece of trash.

Fifteen of the sixteen Trump accusers are afraid to come forward - except for one.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

It shows how dishonest you are. You are nothing but garbage and pondscum. Apparently you don't believe that deaf people should be allowed to participate in our elections.

That means you are a work of garbage and pondscum. You are part of the Trump swamp.

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

just think about it....
. Does law enforcement say it's true ? If not then it's unproven accusations or allegations. Do you usually go on unproven bullcrap ?

Bullcrap. Law enforcement does not have the last word. It has been proven enough for Mike Lee, Ted Cruz and Tim Scott to withdraw their endorsements. David Horowitz says he did it and he is a supporter of Moore.
. Guess it's up to Moore to sue for defamation now. Yep it's up to him, as it has been debated enough in my world. I'm done with every angle I could think of. Next.. lol

Good luck with that. He might not win a defamation case. It would be decided on a preponderance of evidence not beyond a reasonable doubt.

just think about it....

he won't sue, just like Trump, he did not sue his women accusers even though he claimed he would....

Ir's simply a tactic of abusers to scare the women off or rather future women from coming forward by claiming you are going to sue........ like Weinstein....

just think about it....

he won't sue, just like Trump, he did not sue his women accusers even though he claimed he would....

Ir's simply a tactic of abusers to scare the women off or rather future women from coming forward by claiming you are going to sue........ like Weinstein....
. Tactics, tactic, tactics, everyone working their politicised and political tactics. Is it really about justice ever anymore ?

That means you are a work of garbage and pondscum. You are part of the Trump swamp.

So a principled guy would look the other way and conceal the motives of people trying to destroy a political candidate?

That's Democrat ethics for you!

Who paid her?

It does not matter. The point is that there are very few people who can be a interpreter and they are there to service deaf people. Deaf people have a right to participate in our elections. apparently you do you piece of garbage. Breitbart is a partisan hack. There is no evidence she is a hardcore leftwing activist. As the author of the article states, a far right activist who provides the services will work at Democrat events because she is there to serve the deaf community. Take your garbage and go to the devil where you belong you piece of trash.

They are paid by the Hillary campaign. Ergo, they work for Hillary. Your blather is spin.

There is plenty of evidence that she's a hardcore Democrat activist since she only works for Democrat campaigns and since she was caught scrubbing her twitter account of anti Trump tweets.

crying-girl-478x257.png
<--- Just think Roy Moore will be targeting this little girl in 5 years ...

Forum List

Back