Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?

Attack the woman and the thirty collaborating witnesses...

Also he was warned (and possibly banned) in the mall for chasing younger women...

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?
Provide proof she’s mentally ill. You’re as big a pathological liar as Trump is..

We have proof of the 'pathological liar'...

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?
. Like Bripat said, who paid her ?
How much are you willing to bet that she doesn't answer?

I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.

They are being brought out now because Moore is about to win a U.S. Senate seat, and for no other reason.
Most likely is. So what?

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".
Guess what....this is all over Jeff Sessions seat.
If Sessions had told Trump that he was going to immediately recuse himself Trump would have picked somebody else.
Judge Moore wouldn't even be in the conversation if it hadn't been for Sessions deceptions.

I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.
. You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??

They are not unsubstantiated. She told at least 2 people what happened. Roy Moore's answer to the question was not very convincing. The trouble is at the time it happened, Roy Moore was law enforcement since he was the DA. I can see why she would not have come forward. It also comes out at a time when Harvey Weinstein's sexual peccadillos have taken center stage.

Telling two people a fairy tale doesn't mean that fairy tale is real.

It is not necessarily a "fairy tale," though. You're just in love with this fart for whatever reason.

The hell I am. But I do believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and there is no evidence 40 years on that these claims are true.
Liar. Show your post where you said Bill Clinton was innocent until proven guilty when you were wringing your hands with anticipation for a video to be released of him raping a 13 year old.......

. You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??

They are not unsubstantiated. She told at least 2 people what happened. Roy Moore's answer to the question was not very convincing. The trouble is at the time it happened, Roy Moore was law enforcement since he was the DA. I can see why she would not have come forward. It also comes out at a time when Harvey Weinstein's sexual peccadillos have taken center stage.

It is not necessarily a "fairy tale," though. You're just in love with this fart for whatever reason.

The hell I am. But I do believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and there is no evidence 40 years on that these claims are true.
Liar. Show your post where you said Bill Clinton was innocent until proven guilty when you were wringing your hands with anticipation for a video to be released of him raping a 13 year old.......
Actually according to the law, accusations carry weight if they were made when they happened....not 40 God Damned years later.

Actually according to the law, accusations carry weight if they were made when they happened....not 40 God Damned years later.
So what? No one is looking to put him in jail.

There are two truths here....

1) Roy Moore, by all accounts, is a sleaze bag.
2) There is clearly an orchestrated campaign to ruin him.

Right or wrong, there is something wrong on both ends.
I absolutely understand why this was not brought out years ago. These kinds of things were kept quiet back then. As long as nothing "really" happened, it wasn't worth the spotlight on the girls over a greasy man pawing after them. Still true to today.
But 40 years later???

You don't think the allegations are true?
. Does law enforcement say it's true ? If not then it's unproven accusations or allegations. Do you usually go on unproven bullcrap ?

Bullcrap. Law enforcement does not have the last word. It has been proven enough for Mike Lee, Ted Cruz and Tim Scott to withdraw their endorsements. David Horowitz says he did it and he is a supporter of Moore.
. Guess it's up to Moore to sue for defamation now. Yep it's up to him, as it has been debated enough in my world. I'm done with every angle I could think of. Next.. lol
he won't sue, just like Trump, he did not sue his women accusers even though he claimed he would....

Ir's simply a tactic of abusers to scare the women off or rather future women from coming forward by claiming you are going to sue........ like Weinstein....
. Tactics, tactic, tactics, everyone working their politicised and political tactics. Is it really about justice ever anymore ?
Agree! but it started with LOCK HER UP chants....

while i do agree it looks bad for moore, i'm honestly not following it that closely. i *do* agree that weinstein created a ME TOO culture and now suddenly everyone is anxious to be a victim and get some pity. it makes it very difficult to be sympathetic knowing it could well be just a ME TOO play.

maybe something happened, maybe not. but w/o the context around things and so forth, it's just an accusation.

that has never been enough in our society. til now. so while i think moore may have something like this in his character, it wouldn't be fair to go apeshit just because it's the current fad.

WaPo openly offering money to women willing to make a damaging claim.

Curious Robocall Seeks ‘Damaging’ Information on Moore

And you bought it? LoL - Hilarious AND anti-semitic!

previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".
Guess what....this is all over Jeff Sessions seat.
If Sessions had told Trump that he was going to immediately recuse himself Trump would have picked somebody else.
Judge Moore wouldn't even be in the conversation if it hadn't been for Sessions deceptions.
I don't believe Sessions ever consciously set out to "deceive" anyone.
He is probably the most honest person in Washington.........until he supported Trump.
The DEMs KNOW that Sessions never attempted to deceive anyone. The bastards are simply out to get him for political reasons.
At the hearing yesterday the fucking DEMs wouldn't let him finish explaining that the 'meeting' he had with the Russian ambassador was also attended by TWO US military Generals. As soon as he started mentioning these two Generals the fucking DEMs cut him off. They DIDN"T want the public to learn the FACTS about the meeting! The meeting BTW was scheduled by Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Fifteen of the sixteen Trump accusers are afraid to come forward - except for one.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

It shows how dishonest you are. You are nothing but garbage and pondscum. Apparently you don't believe that deaf people should be allowed to participate in our elections.

I believe that when hardcore Democrat acticivists are participtingin a scheme to destroy a Republican candidate, their motives should be made clear to everyone. Lying about their motives is the work of garbage and pondscum.
But..it is the Republicans who are working so hard to destroy Moore..the Dems..are just sitting back and eating popcorn

There are two truths here....

1) Roy Moore, by all accounts, is a sleaze bag.
2) There is clearly an orchestrated campaign to ruin him.

Right or wrong, there is something wrong on both ends.
I absolutely understand why this was not brought out years ago. These kinds of things were kept quiet back then. As long as nothing "really" happened, it wasn't worth the spotlight on the girls over a greasy man pawing after them. Still true to today.
But 40 years later???

Agreed but this is why parties run opposition research... The GOP didn't seem to know this was out there or didn't care if it was...

When you run for a senate race proper nation investigative reporters check your background... That not the time for your candidate to tell you he has skeletons in the closet... This is also the results of a very sloppy primary.

Forum List

Back