Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".
Guess what....this is all over Jeff Sessions seat.
If Sessions had told Trump that he was going to immediately recuse himself Trump would have picked somebody else.
Judge Moore wouldn't even be in the conversation if it hadn't been for Sessions deceptions.
I don't believe Sessions ever consciously set out to "deceive" anyone.
He is probably the most honest person in Washington.........until he supported Trump.
The DEMs KNOW that Sessions never attempted to deceive anyone. The bastards are simply out to get him for political reasons.
At the hearing yesterday the fucking DEMs wouldn't let him finish explaining that the 'meeting' he had with the Russian ambassador was also attended by TWO US military Generals. As soon as he started mentioning these two Generals the fucking DEMs cut him off. They DIDN"T want the public to learn the FACTS about the meeting! The meeting BTW was scheduled by Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Danny,

But Sessions has been caught time and time again of lying... As AG his job is coming untenable. Sessions lied and had selective amnesia on important issues... When a campaign member comes to you and says he is going to collude with the enemy it is kind of something you should remember...

it wouldn't be fair to go apeshit just because it's the current fad.
Benghazi
bug.jpg

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?
. Like Bripat said, who paid her ?
How much are you willing to bet that she doesn't answer?

I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.

They are being brought out now because Moore is about to win a U.S. Senate seat, and for no other reason.
Most likely is. So what?
That goes to motive.

The bitch Nichole Wallace on MSNBC repeatedly called Moore a "pedohile".
The lying bitch is about to receive a letter from Moore's lawyers suing her for ten million dollars.
Near the end of her daily MSNBC Trump-Hate show she said "Trump was too dumb to 'collude' with the russians".
Guess what....this is all over Jeff Sessions seat.
If Sessions had told Trump that he was going to immediately recuse himself Trump would have picked somebody else.
Judge Moore wouldn't even be in the conversation if it hadn't been for Sessions deceptions.
I don't believe Sessions ever consciously set out to "deceive" anyone.
He is probably the most honest person in Washington.........until he supported Trump.
The DEMs KNOW that Sessions never attempted to deceive anyone. The bastards are simply out to get him for political reasons.
At the hearing yesterday the fucking DEMs wouldn't let him finish explaining that the 'meeting' he had with the Russian ambassador was also attended by TWO US military Generals. As soon as he started mentioning these two Generals the fucking DEMs cut him off. They DIDN"T want the public to learn the FACTS about the meeting! The meeting BTW was scheduled by Obama!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Danny,

But Sessions has been caught time and time again of lying... As AG his job is coming untenable. Sessions lied and had selective amnesia on important issues... When a campaign member comes to you and says he is going to collude with the enemy it is kind of something you should remember...
Every politician in Congress has been caught lying time and time again. We're talking about politicians here, not choir boys.

. You consider him to be trash as based on what ? Unfounded and unsubstantiated claims that are 40 years old ? So the tactic if it was a tactic has worked on you ? Otherwise you fell for it if you are calling him trash as based upon an allegation or claim that hasn't been vetted by law enforcement or the justice system yet and/or never will be ?? So if the WAPO report tells you something, then it must be true ?? I mean they bring forth a story that is virtually impossible to prove, and the statute of limitations has long ago past, and it just so happened to come at a time that a critical campaign is taking place, and that ain't fishy to you ? Shouldn't we say that this whole thing stinks of a political hit ??

They are not unsubstantiated. She told at least 2 people what happened. Roy Moore's answer to the question was not very convincing. The trouble is at the time it happened, Roy Moore was law enforcement since he was the DA. I can see why she would not have come forward. It also comes out at a time when Harvey Weinstein's sexual peccadillos have taken center stage.

Telling two people a fairy tale doesn't mean that fairy tale is real.

It is not necessarily a "fairy tale," though. You're just in love with this fart for whatever reason.

The hell I am. But I do believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and there is no evidence 40 years on that these claims are true.
Liar. Show your post where you said Bill Clinton was innocent until proven guilty when you were wringing your hands with anticipation for a video to be released of him raping a 13 year old.......
Republicans never used that as a defense. Scumbags like you have.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

It shows how dishonest you are. You are nothing but garbage and pondscum. Apparently you don't believe that deaf people should be allowed to participate in our elections.

I believe that when hardcore Democrat acticivists are participtingin a scheme to destroy a Republican candidate, their motives should be made clear to everyone. Lying about their motives is the work of garbage and pondscum.
But..it is the Republicans who are working so hard to destroy Moore..the Dems..are just sitting back and eating popcorn

Bullshit. The reporters are Democrats, and almost everyone who works for WAPO is a Democrat.

. Like Bripat said, who paid her ?
How much are you willing to bet that she doesn't answer?

I don't think that she, or any of the others, were paid at all. People didn't report these things back at the time. There was no one to report it to who would take these things seriously and not just blame and shame the victim. I guess you folks are not as old as I am. Why do you think that all of these stories from both women and men are just being brought to light now?
As for Moore. I have no ties to him and would never want to. I consider him to be trash.

They are being brought out now because Moore is about to win a U.S. Senate seat, and for no other reason.
Most likely is. So what?
That goes to motive.
Again, so what?

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

It shows how dishonest you are. You are nothing but garbage and pondscum. Apparently you don't believe that deaf people should be allowed to participate in our elections.

I believe that when hardcore Democrat acticivists are participtingin a scheme to destroy a Republican candidate, their motives should be made clear to everyone. Lying about their motives is the work of garbage and pondscum.

That means you are a work of garbage and pondscum. You are part of the Trump swamp.

So a principled guy would look the other way and conceal the motives of people trying to destroy a political candidate?

That's Democrat ethics for you!

A principled person can demand a certain level of ethics from someone. Ethics that were not displayed by Clinton, Moore or Trump. The fact is that even Sean Hannity is asking for answers. He is destroying himself. You are no better than Democrats. You are trash.

That means you are a work of garbage and pondscum. You are part of the Trump swamp.

So a principled guy would look the other way and conceal the motives of people trying to destroy a political candidate?

A principled person can demand a certain level of ethics from someone. Ethics that were not displayed by Clinton, Moore or Trump. The fact is that even Sean Hannity is asking for answers. He is destroying himself. You are no better than Democrats. You are trash.

So far, the evidence we have shows that the only person in your list who displayed a lack of ethics is Clinton - aside from you, that is.

Apparently you're admitting that Democrats are trash.

The Pushback--unethical defender's of Moore....their tactics-- In Roy Moore’s Senate race, anonymous threats, deceptive texts, alternative facts

A minister in south Alabama gets a phone call from a man who says he is a Washington Post reporter offering cash for dirt about Senate candidate Roy Moore. A man who told an Alabama newspaper about Moore's alleged approaches to teenage girls when he was in his 30s receives texts falsely telling him he is being sued for defamation.
On Twitter and Facebook, in texts and in phone calls, Alabamians say they are on the receiving end of a muddy river of threats, dirty tricks and angry attacks, all aimed at undermining allegations that Moore, the Republican candidate in next month's special election to fill a U.S. Senate seat, made sexual advances to teenagers decades ago.

After Blake Usry told AL.com, an Alabama news site, that he knew girls Moore tried to flirt with, Usry received threatening phone calls and Facebook messages, as well as texts informing him that he had been sued for defamation.
One text falsely claimed that northern Alabama's U.S. attorney, Jay Town, "has verified defamation cases" against Usry and others who were quoted in news articles.
"I just thought, here they go, trying to intimidate me," said Usry, who lives in Gadsden, where Moore lived and worked. "It could be a religious zealot, some right-wing nut, someone from Roy Moore's campaign, I don't know. It doesn't intimidate me, but it's caused me misery all day long."
The claim that the U.S. attorney was moving against those who spoke out about Moore is "patently absurd," Town said. "My office has not received, nor would we have the legal basis to pursue, any such defamation cases." Under federal law, defamation is a civil matter, not a crime."

"

The only scam is the one you are running. Protecting someone like Moore because of politics. What you propose is what I would expect in a police state. The fact is that Moore is running on Christian values so this is fair game. It has nothing to do with whether a crime was committed. Has Bill Clinton been convicted of any crimes?
"Someone like Moore" ? You mean someone who is running for US Senate, has decades of impeccable record, and one month before the election, 6 strange women accuse him of sexual improprieties from 39 years ago, all 6 laughably producing zero evidence ? THAT Roy Moore ? :laugh:

The only scam is the one you are running. Protecting someone like Moore because of politics. What you propose is what I would expect in a police state. The fact is that Moore is running on Christian values so this is fair game. It has nothing to do with whether a crime was committed. Has Bill Clinton been convicted of any crimes?
"Someone like Moore" ? You mean someone who is running for US Senate, has decades of impeccable record, and one month before the election, 6 strange women accuse him of sexual improprieties from 39 years ago, all 6 laughably producing zero evidence ? THAT Roy Moore ? :laugh:
The Roy Moore who not only has a history of repudiating the U.S. Constitution, but also has a history of being a slut.

LoL@ impeccable record--the dude was throw off the Bench twice! That alone shows a arrogant disrespect for the law. BTW..the count is up to 8 now.

So far, the evidence we have shows that the only person in your list who displayed a lack of ethics is Clinton - aside from you, that is.

Apparently you're admitting that Democrats are trash.
iu

I consider him trash based on his entire record and his arrogant and foolish preachiness of a spurious version of the Christian faith. No, it ain't "fishy" to me.
Lots of stories are coming out about people nowadays from past times when there was no real opportunity to "vet" them through law enforcement. Several people have been forced to resign, both here and the UK because of it. Get real. And no, I don't not want to see some lowlife as this punk in the Senate. Let this girl-chasing pompous ass take it elsewhere.
Do you ever back up your loudmouth with anything ? Or do you just like to spout off recklessly ?

How about a couple of examples of this >> "entire record and his arrogant and foolish preachiness of a spurious version of the Christian faith"......as you call it.

LoL@ impeccable record--the dude was throw off the Bench twice! That alone shows a arrogant disrespect for the law. BTW..the count is up to 8 now.
I don't care if the "count" is EIGHTY-Eight. Lots of liars means nothing. Come back when you have some evidence, and a :link: to evidence from the accusers.

OK I looked up the Moore record, and yes, it could be said his record isn't impeccable with his legal troubles. It is also notable however, that despite the legal technicalities involved, Moore was still popular with the voters of Alabama, and they gave him 2 victories in 2012, the second of which he tallied almost a million votes.

Last edited:
I don't care if the "count" is EIGHTY-Eight. Lots of liars means nothing. Come back when you have some evidence, and a :link: to the "throw off the Bench twice" would be appropriate too.

Impeccable record, eh? I see a creep, a Birther and a thief!

"Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court. Moore twice sought the Republican nomination for the governorship of Alabama (in 2006 and 2010), but lost in the primaries. Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that this had been deemed unconstitutional."

Following an unsuccessful appeal, Moore resigned in April 2017, and announced that he would run for the United States Senate seat that was vacated by Jeff Sessions, upon Sessions's confirmation as Attorney General of the United States.[1][2]

During the Senate race, claims surfaced that while in his 30s, Moore had pursued or sexually assaulted six teenage girls, some as young as 14.[3] Moore denied the allegations of sexual assault, but did not deny approaching or dating teenagers[4] Independent witnesses confirmed that Moore had a reputation for coming on to teenage girls.[5][4][6] The controversy led many Republicans to call for Moore to drop out of the race.

Moore is a conspiracy theorist and an advocate of far-right politics.[7][8] He earned significant national attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual, anti-Muslim, and far-right views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy,[9][10] as well as his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups.[11][12][13][14][15] Moore was a leading voice in the birther movement, which promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[16][17] Moore also drew controversy for failing to disclose that he paid himself and his family over $1 million from his charity, Foundation for Moral Law.[18]

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

I suppose you can try and claim that since he resigned the 2nd time..after his appeal was denied..that he wasn't thrown off 2 times..but..yeah..he was.

In a new public FB post, another woman confirms she's known Leigh Corfman's story for 20+ years.
Mary Jo West writes beautifully -- and courageously -- about a terrible subject.

And she indicates that there is a "group of friends" who have known the truth about Roy Moore all along.

Mary Jo West

I need to say something, not because I want to get political, but because I know the truth and I need to tell it.

The now-national story about Roy Moore and Leigh Corfman is true, and I have known it for over 20 years. Leigh’s mother and step-father have been friends of mine since 1992 and I know them to be the best of people. We don’t share the same political beliefs but we love and respect each other on a level deeper than politics and these wonderful friends tell the truth. They are caring and educated and accomplished people who would choose privacy over headlines any day.

Leigh’s mother told me and others “The Roy Moore Story” in the mid-1990s, because her daughter had finally unburdened herself after years of silence and that burden lay dark and deep on a mother’s shoulders and in that mother’s heart. I listened to the same details as those that are printed now, and while some of the story has faded with time, several facts are seared into my brain: 1) the attacker was attorney Roy Moore and the victim was then teenager Leigh Corfman; 2) Roy Moore got Leigh to his house under false pretenses; 3) Roy Moore made overt sexual advances to Leigh which involved Roy Moore coming out of the bathroom undressed and ready for action; 4) Leigh was terrified and had the good sense to say NO and Roy Moore accepted her NO.

During Roy Moore’s political ascent, I’ve almost called Leigh’s mother many times to suggest that they expose who Roy Moore is at his core, but I realize that this story is Leigh’s to tell… no one else’s. Why has she not exposed him before now? Perhaps because no one likes being called a liar – and she is being called that now. Perhaps because that secret was safer locked away from the pain that she must be reliving now and having to deal with all over again.

Whatever it is, it is NOT a political conspiracy. Leigh’s parents bleed Republican red as long as I have known them…and Leigh says she has voted Republican in the last three elections. While this story has the “He said, She said” element, surely the counterbalance on the scales in Leigh’s favor is US…the group of friends who knew the story before it was a headline.
Marvelous. Now how about some actual EVIDENCE ? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back