Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

The gov't can't lock you up, without proving in a court of law, you are guilty.

Unlike Trumpsters, no one is shouting Lock Him Up, as they constantly shouted about Hillary that the govt should LOCK HER UP.!
Not that I want to open this door again, but you aren't really saying there isn't evidence against Hillary, are you ?

And I suppose she knew 40 years ago that Moore would be running for the US Senate. The only thing that is tiny is your brain. Do you believe that Clinton raped Juanita Broderick? That is all the evidence she had.
Alleged Clinton victims all spoke out in the 90s (AT THE TIME OF THEIR CLAIMS).

Alleged Trump and Moore "victims" all speaking out 30-40 years late. (and just before an election) Rocket scientist not needed. :rolleyes:

The only scam is the one you are running. Protecting someone like Moore because of politics. What you propose is what I would expect in a police state. The fact is that Moore is running on Christian values so this is fair game. It has nothing to do with whether a crime was committed. Has Bill Clinton been convicted of any crimes?
"Someone like Moore" ? You mean someone who is running for US Senate, has decades of impeccable record, and one month before the election, 6 strange women accuse him of sexual improprieties from 39 years ago, all 6 laughably producing zero evidence ? THAT Roy Moore ? :laugh:
“Impeccable record??”

Wasn’t he removed from office while serving on the Alabama Supreme Court??

“Impeccable” .......... :lmao:

And I suppose she knew 40 years ago that Moore would be running for the US Senate. The only thing that is tiny is your brain. Do you believe that Clinton raped Juanita Broderick? That is all the evidence she had.
Alleged Clinton victims all spoke out in the 90s (AT THE TIME OF THEIR CLAIMS).

Alleged Trump and Moore "victims" all speaking out 30-40 years late. (and just before an election) Rocket scientist not needed. :rolleyes:
Bullshit, they all spoke up at the time of their claims. Paula Jones waited until about the last day before the statute of limitations expired to file a lawsuit. Juanita Broaddrick waited some 20 years.

LoL@ impeccable record--the dude was throw off the Bench twice! That alone shows a arrogant disrespect for the law. BTW..the count is up to 8 now.
I don't care if the "count" is EIGHTY-Eight. Lots of liars means nothing. Come back when you have some evidence, and a :link: to the "throw off the Bench twice" would be appropriate too.

Impeccable record, eh? I see a creep, a Birther and a thief!

"Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court. Moore twice sought the Republican nomination for the governorship of Alabama (in 2006 and 2010), but lost in the primaries. Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that this had been deemed unconstitutional."

Following an unsuccessful appeal, Moore resigned in April 2017, and announced that he would run for the United States Senate seat that was vacated by Jeff Sessions, upon Sessions's confirmation as Attorney General of the United States.[1][2]

During the Senate race, claims surfaced that while in his 30s, Moore had pursued or sexually assaulted six teenage girls, some as young as 14.[3] Moore denied the allegations of sexual assault, but did not deny approaching or dating teenagers[4] Independent witnesses confirmed that Moore had a reputation for coming on to teenage girls.[5][4][6] The controversy led many Republicans to call for Moore to drop out of the race.

Moore is a conspiracy theorist and an advocate of far-right politics.[7][8] He earned significant national attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual, anti-Muslim, and far-right views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy,[9][10] as well as his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups.[11][12][13][14][15] Moore was a leading voice in the birther movement, which promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[16][17] Moore also drew controversy for failing to disclose that he paid himself and his family over $1 million from his charity, Foundation for Moral Law.[18]

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

I suppose you can try and claim that since he resigned the 2nd time..after his appeal was denied..that he wasn't thrown off 2 times..but..yeah..he was.

1. Why do you post something that 8 minutes earlier showed you had no reason to post what you did. Now go back and read Post # 658, and then correct your post # 659 accordingly (in normal size font - we're not blind)

2. "Claims" don't mean squat. Neither does "reputation".

3. You got a problem with far-right politics ? If so, let's hear it.

4. Anti- homosexual view is a GOOD thing.

5. Anti-Muslim view is a GOOD thing.

6. How about if YOU briefly explain >> Past ties to neo-Confederate or white nationalist groups, instead of dropping hours of reading links on us ?

7. Birther notion was never debunked. No one (except Obama and his original family) know where he was actually born.

8. "Drew controversy" doesn't mean squat - could be just more fake news from biased leftist media, of which we are inundated.

9. I already conceded in Post # 658 that >> "yes, it could be said his record isn't impeccable with his legal troubles" Having reading comprehension trouble ?

“Impeccable record??”

I corrected myself (Post # 658) on that an hour before you posted. Getting enough sleep ?

Bullshit, they all spoke up at the time of their claims. Paula Jones waited until about the last day before the statute of limitations expired to file a lawsuit. Juanita Broaddrick waited some 20 years.
And the OTHERS ?

“Impeccable record??”

I corrected myself (Post # 658) on that an hour before you posted. Getting enough sleep ?
Yeah. You were dumb enough to claim his record was impeccable to begin with. That’s what I replied to before getting to your subsequent retraction.

And the OTHERS ?
You’re already wrong as you falsely claimed they “all” did. Why would I waste time to look others up just to prove you more wrong.

The Pushback--unethical defender's of Moore....their tactics-- In Roy Moore’s Senate race, anonymous threats, deceptive texts, alternative facts

A minister in south Alabama gets a phone call from a man who says he is a Washington Post reporter offering cash for dirt about Senate candidate Roy Moore. A man who told an Alabama newspaper about Moore's alleged approaches to teenage girls when he was in his 30s receives texts falsely telling him he is being sued for defamation.
On Twitter and Facebook, in texts and in phone calls, Alabamians say they are on the receiving end of a muddy river of threats, dirty tricks and angry attacks, all aimed at undermining allegations that Moore, the Republican candidate in next month's special election to fill a U.S. Senate seat, made sexual advances to teenagers decades ago.

After Blake Usry told AL.com, an Alabama news site, that he knew girls Moore tried to flirt with, Usry received threatening phone calls and Facebook messages, as well as texts informing him that he had been sued for defamation.
One text falsely claimed that northern Alabama's U.S. attorney, Jay Town, "has verified defamation cases" against Usry and others who were quoted in news articles.
"I just thought, here they go, trying to intimidate me," said Usry, who lives in Gadsden, where Moore lived and worked. "It could be a religious zealot, some right-wing nut, someone from Roy Moore's campaign, I don't know. It doesn't intimidate me, but it's caused me misery all day long."
The claim that the U.S. attorney was moving against those who spoke out about Moore is "patently absurd," Town said. "My office has not received, nor would we have the legal basis to pursue, any such defamation cases." Under federal law, defamation is a civil matter, not a crime."

"
So there's a few pro-Moore dirtbags floating around, doing stupid things. Whoopee! Has no bearing on the ludicrous charges against Moore. Come up with some EVIDENCE.

You’re already wrong as you falsely claimed they “all” did. Why would I waste time to look others up just to prove you more wrong.
So you don't think there were some who stated their case at the time of their alleged attack ? Let's examine that.

LoL@ impeccable record--the dude was throw off the Bench twice! That alone shows a arrogant disrespect for the law. BTW..the count is up to 8 now.
I don't care if the "count" is EIGHTY-Eight. Lots of liars means nothing. Come back when you have some evidence, and a :link: to the "throw off the Bench twice" would be appropriate too.

"Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court. Moore twice sought the Republican nomination for the governorship of Alabama (in 2006 and 2010), but lost in the primaries. Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that this had been deemed unconstitutional."

Following an unsuccessful appeal, Moore resigned in April 2017, and announced that he would run for the United States Senate seat that was vacated by Jeff Sessions, upon Sessions's confirmation as Attorney General of the United States.[1][2]

During the Senate race, claims surfaced that while in his 30s, Moore had pursued or sexually assaulted six teenage girls, some as young as 14.[3] Moore denied the allegations of sexual assault, but did not deny approaching or dating teenagers[4] Independent witnesses confirmed that Moore had a reputation for coming on to teenage girls.[5][4][6] The controversy led many Republicans to call for Moore to drop out of the race.

Moore is a conspiracy theorist and an advocate of far-right politics.[7][8] He earned significant national attention and controversy over his strongly anti-homosexual, anti-Muslim, and far-right views, his belief that Christianity should order public policy,[9][10] as well as his past ties to neo-Confederates and white nationalist groups.[11][12][13][14][15] Moore was a leading voice in the birther movement, which promoted the debunked conspiracy theory that former President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.[16][17] Moore also drew controversy for failing to disclose that he paid himself and his family over $1 million from his charity, Foundation for Moral Law.[18]

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

I suppose you can try and claim that since he resigned the 2nd time..after his appeal was denied..that he wasn't thrown off 2 times..but..yeah..he was.

1. Why do you post something that 8 minutes earlier showed you had no reason to post what you did. Now go back and read Post # 658, and then correct your post # 659 accordingly (in normal size font - we're not blind)

6. How about if YOU briefly explain >> Past ties to neo-Confederate or white nationalist groups, instead of dropping hours of reading links on us ?

7. Birther notion was never debunked. No one (except Obama and his original family) know where he was actually born.

8. "Drew controversy" doesn't mean squat - could be just more fake news from biased leftist media, of which we are inundated.

9. I already conceded in Post # 658 that >> "yes, it could be said his record isn't impeccable with his legal troubles" Having reading comprehension trouble ?

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Idiot..you edited your post..so what? When I replied to it..the last sentence was not there--so you can add intellectual dishonesty to your resume.
My problem with alt/right views is enumerated,in part, in your list #'s 4,5,7 and 8

Point 6. No, I'm not going to waste my time..if you were interested, you would do the work...we both know that you are not. In the end..were I to prove my point..you probably approve of his views on the subject, anyway. Most alt/right types I've conversed with have sympathy with White Nationalist/Separatist philosophy. If you do not...you're a rare bird indeed.

Yeah. You were dumb enough to claim his record was impeccable to begin with. That’s what I replied to before getting to your subsequent retraction.
But I wasn't so dumb as to rag at somebody AFTER they already absolved themselves. That's yours. 8 hours of sleep does wonders.

You haven't proved that, and just you saying it carries no weight. You backpedaling might, though.

Idiot..you edited your post..so what? When I replied to it..the last sentence was not there--so you can add intellectual dishonesty to your resume.
My problem with alt/right views is enumerated,in part, in your list #'s 4,5,7 and 8

Point 6. No, I'm not going to waste my time..if you were interested, you would do the work...we both know that you are not. In the end..were I to prove my point..you probably approve of his views on the subject, anyway. Most alt/right types I've conversed with have sympathy with White Nationalist/Separatist philosophy. If you do not...you're a rare bird indeed.
Well I live in highly integrated apartment complex. And you ?

And I did nothing dishonest. you just failed to read the post (658), when you posted. (almost an HOUR after I finished editing)

As for your problem with my #s 4,5,7, and 8.....your problem, not mine. :biggrin:

And you also violated Florida Statute 825.102, a felony. Maybe you and busybee can become cellmates.

Well I live in highly integrated apartment complex. And you ?

And I did nothing dishonest. you just failed to read the post (658), when you posted. (almost an HOUR after I finished editing)

As for your problem with my #s 4,5,7, and 8.....your problem, not mine. :biggrin:

And you also violated Florida Statute 825.102, a felony. Maybe you and busybee can become cellmates.

ROTFLMFAO!

Whoops..better cross Florida off the vacation list.

iu

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

. So it's a referendum on the Republican party eh, and fortunately for y'all they have been caught in a civil war. A house divided shall not stand, and sadly the Republicans are divided at the moment badly. It seems that they can't get anything done on the big ticket items. Amazing with all that they control really. Good grief.

If 70 news says so it has to be true.
Couldn’t find anything at Infowars to report?
The pervert will step down. Count on it.
I don't think so. Odds are he'll still win, since it's Alabama. The only thing that can change an alt-righty's mind is a candidate displaying a sense of shame. A few acts of pedophilia are no problem for them.
What proof do you have? The word of a mentally ill woman?
Provide proof she’s mentally ill. You’re as big a pathological liar as Trump is..

We have proof of the 'pathological liar'...
You have proof on Hillary and Bill?

Forum List

Back