Mom with cancer: "I Want to Apologize to Obama"

This woman's fortunate luck will be the end of real healthcare for the rest of us if this bullshit law isn't overturned.

You morons realize that premiums for this kind of forced coverage of bank breaking illnesses will price the costs through the roof for everyone right? Even the healthy will have to pay out the ass for basic coverage just so the ins industry can break even.

Were all so fucked.

Why is it every other wealthy country can afford universal health care, except us?
Why is it that universal healthcare proponents ignore how it doesn't work as advertised?

Too damn funny that most liberals point to other countries with universal care when most of those countries are now collapsing financially as a result of such programs. Course you don't care because the collapse would most likely occur after you've received your freebies and long since died from the cancer that OBAMA STILL CAN'T CURE

Which countries are collapsing financially because of health care?

Sweden? Iceland? Andorra? Switzerland? Canada? Australia? Japan?

Are you sure? Or is it possible the European debt crisis has nothing to do with healthcare at all?

Canadians come here for life saving care. As do the sweeds and Japanese. Japan has been broke for nearly two decades. And ultimately who gives two shits what some country with a population relative to California does. Why don't you compare apples to apples if you want to play that game.

Here is the difference.

There was no competition to the post office until private businesses stepped up.

Private business runs health care and is failing miserably and now Government has to step in, because private business isn't stepping up. Maybe government wouldn't have to step in if private business would let capitalism work.
FedEx and UPS work better than the USPS.

So use FedEx and UPS.

What's stopping you?
Nothing, unlike Obamacare, which removes choice.

Where does Michael Moore go for his healthcare after he investigated those other countries health care systems & said how great they are??????????????????????????????????????

This woman's fortunate luck will be the end of real healthcare for the rest of us if this bullshit law isn't overturned.

You morons realize that premiums for this kind of forced coverage of bank breaking illnesses will price the costs through the roof for everyone right? Even the healthy will have to pay out the ass for basic coverage just so the ins industry can break even.

Were all so fucked.

Why is it every other wealthy country can afford universal health care, except us?
Why is it that universal healthcare proponents ignore how it doesn't work as advertised?

What are you saying? That health care doesn't work in every other rich country in the world, but it does work in the US?

I'm sorry, but these LOVE stories about Obama make me gag..

The Guberment handled the Post Office so WELL. imagine..O---BAMACARE.

Here is the difference.

There was no competition to the post office until private businesses stepped up.

Private business runs health care and is failing miserably and now Government has to step in, because private business isn't stepping up. Maybe government wouldn't have to step in if private business would let capitalism work.

That's not it at all. The problem is that the private bureaucracies are happy to manage your health care costs as long as you're young and working, but the day you turn 65 they dump you on to the tax payers.

From your first job, all full of piss and vinegar, to the golden watch party, you dump $300 to $1000 per month into a private bureaucracy with the promise that if you get a boo-boo that's serious enough, they'll pay most of the bill. Then, about the time most of you will actually start needing to see a Doc and get a 'scrip, your well paid private bureaucracy dumps you on the tax-payers and flies off to Aruba for a marketing meeting.

Chumps. Every fucking one of us.

Last edited:
People have lived with or died from cancer as well as crossing the street for hundreds of years.

Praise the lord above for Obamas graciousness. Forever more this day shall be known as Obama Suck Ass Day!

Comical

Do you understand, people who had pre existing conditions could NOT GET INSURANCE before this was passed.

I hope to god no one in your family had to deal with this in the past.

That is a lie. The States have insurance pools that insure people that are at the end of COBRA or have been turned down by other insurance companies. Slackers just don't want to pay the premium.

Shhhh!!! - You were not suppose to mention that fact in a liberal fantasy thread.

I'm sorry, but these LOVE stories about Obama make me gag..

The Guberment handled the Post Office so WELL. imagine..O---BAMACARE.

Here is the difference.

That's not it at all. The problem is that the private bureaucracies are happy to manage your health care costs as long as you're young and working, but the day you turn 65 they dump you on to the tax payers.

From your first job, all full of piss and vinegar, to the golden watch party, you dump $300 to $1000 per month into a private bureaucracy with the promise that if you get a boo-boo that's serious enough, they'll pay most of the bill. Then, about the time most of you will actually start needing to see a Doc and get a 'scrip, your well paid private bureaucracy dumps you on the tax-payers and flies off to Aruba for a marketing meeting.

Chumps. Every fucking one of us.

It's amazing how we can't afford to cover people who are UNDER 65... but there's plenty of money to take care of people who are OVER 65.

This woman had been uninsured for at least six months & now we have to pay for her ass. Yea, this is going to have a happy ending for our country.

Oh yeah... it's not just the aged that get dumped on the tax payers by the private bureaucracies. The sick and disabled are also entitled to a public option.

Makes sense if you're the lobbyist writing the law, what insurer in his profitably right mind would want the sick and disabled as customers? :dunno:

That is a lie. The States have insurance pools that insure people that are at the end of COBRA or have been turned down by other insurance companies.

Do you support high-risk pools?

I do for slackers who don't pay, but not for people who pay their premium. I like the Republican version where an insurance company can't kick you out if you stay current. I also like the HSA plans.

Last edited:
Our heath "system" costs 18% of GDP and suqs, has a lower life expectancy than all other modern countries, where it costs half as much. Pub dupes...

That is a lie. The States have insurance pools that insure people that are at the end of COBRA or have been turned down by other insurance companies.

I do for slackers but not for people who don't pay their premium. I like the Republican version where an insurance company cant kick you out if you stay current. I also like the HSA plans.

If managing health care costs MUST remain with private bureaucracies alone for the young and healthy, it's time to demand the untying of health insurance to employment and competition across state lines.

I do for slackers but not for people who don't pay their premium. I like the Republican version where an insurance company cant kick you out if you stay current. I also like the HSA plans.

If managing health care costs MUST remain with private bureaucracies alone for the young and healthy, it's time to demand the untying of health insurance to employment and competition across state lines.

Careful, Joe. You're sounding more and more like a Republican.

Absolutely! - Employers should not be making your healthcare choices for you & that was in the Republican plan. Racketeering was legal for insurance companies. Republicans wanted to close that loophole & allow free market competition across state lines.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back