modern Democratic Party wants a dictatorship.

Immaterial question, when the US did not understand real time what was happening, Frank.

I'm convinced that the left really wants a society that mimics a dictatorship. The view I run into is that if I happen to agree with something on Fox News that I am being told what to think as if never disagreed with anyone on the right. On the other hand, I do observe an uncanny way that the left absolutely agrees with Obama on every issue in the universe. I can't think of one thing, not even a minor thing, where they disagree. Do they know that they are alloewed to disagree with Obama?
Yes

When We the People do not agree with your rightwing dogma....must be a dictatorship

I'm convinced that the left really wants a society that mimics a dictatorship. The view I run into is that if I happen to agree with something on Fox News that I am being told what to think as if never disagreed with anyone on the right. On the other hand, I do observe an uncanny way that the left absolutely agrees with Obama on every issue in the universe. I can't think of one thing, not even a minor thing, where they disagree. Do they know that they are alloewed to disagree with Obama?
Yes

When We the People do not agree with your rightwing dogma....must be a dictatorship

Nope.. left wing dogma is the most obvious problem..and.. "We the People" isn't exclusively slow witted left wingers, some are even worse...:laugh:

Only God knows what he can do with that pen of his....

skye

You sure as hell don't.

You spew this ignorant garbage but never have even ONE fact.

Not one.

Educate yourself and then share the links here.

Why should she waste her time providing links, it's pretty well a waste of time?

I like and trust Skye's judgement, granted, there's a high probability of a crush...:redface:

If you truly believe this, you are too stupid to be one person.

It seems to me both parties want an oligarchy. Democrats want the House of Clinton and Republicans want the House of Bush to rule the kingdom

Not a bad idea really. We could do away with elections. Agree to alternating every 4 years. 2016, Hillary. Then Jeb, then Chelsie , then the bush twins etc.

Immaterial question, when the US did not understand real time what was happening, Frank.

Stalin defender says "we didn't know starving 7 million people was bad"

Starving them was better then issuing them food stamps and WIC , according to conservative philosophy. Food stamps would have destroyed those 7 million people's initiative. Think maybe Stalin was a republican in disguise?

You should wander out of the very limited media universe in which you reside.

Yes, I know the world is a very scary place, but you'll be a more informed person for it.

I'm convinced that the left really wants a society that mimics a dictatorship. The view I run into is that if I happen to agree with something on Fox News that I am being told what to think as if never disagreed with anyone on the right. On the other hand, I do observe an uncanny way that the left absolutely agrees with Obama on every issue in the universe. ?

You are amazingly uninformed.

Completely unaware of the Transpacific Trade deal that is opposed by many liberals- that is being pushed by Obama.

Liberals were against Common Core, then Obama decided to support it, they are still against Common Core today.

So are conservatives.

I guess its just magic that it survives today.

:lol:

I see that Obvious Troll has gotten bored of being Obvious Troll.

"Stalin defender says "we didn't know starving 7 million people was bad"" are Frank's silly words. I am asking when the USA knew.

"Democrats and their excuses for not knowing what's going on, it's both historical and still quite feeble.." is as stupid as Frank's comments. Show us when the admin and the GOP knew what was going on in the USSR.

You guys say stupid thinks and then wonder why others laugh at you.

Forum List

Back