"Moderate" Fatah Also Firing Rockets

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is one sharp, clear-eyed Arab journalist.

by Khaled Abu Toameh
July 9, 2014 at 5:00 am

Fatah has several hundred militiamen in the Gaza Strip, some of whom are members of the Palestinian Authority security forces, who continue to receive their salaries from Western governments.

At least two Fatah armed groups announced that they had started firing rockets at the "settlements" of Ashkelon and Sderot, cities inside the pre-1967 borders of Israel, with another Fatah group claiming responsibility for firing 35 rockets into Israel since Sunday.

So far as Abbas is concerned, "it all started when Israel fired back" in response to hundred of rockets fired at Israel from the Gaza Strip during the last few days. He seems concerned that if the world hears about the role of Fatah in the rocket attacks, the news will affect Western financial aid to the Palestinian Authority, which dominated by Fatah.

Continue reading at:

Last edited:
Call in the scrappy Jews!

JWV*Timeline‐1896*to*the*Present*
Over*a*Century*of*Patriotic*Service

http://www.jwv.org/images/uploads/JWV_timeline_2009.pdf

Why, Mr. H., if Admiral Rickover was still alive, he would be very impressed that you care. Meanwhile, I thought you would put on your Superman costume, and I would put on my Wonder Woman costume, Can you imagine the damage we both could do working together to get rid of those nasty thugs who launch rockets? After all, you yourself would be faster than a speeding bullet (besides leaping over tall buildings) and would be able to catch those rockets in midair.

It is up to hamas to control the rockets, renounce violence, recognize Israel and accept some compromise to their "demands" in negotiation with Israel.

It is very unfortunate that there will never be any resolution to the strife and conflict there.
Sort of reminds me of the Northern Ireland fighting that went on for decades. At least they've resolved things to a certain degree.

It is very unfortunate that there will never be any resolution to the strife and conflict there.
Sort of reminds me of the Northern Ireland fighting that went on for decades. At least they've resolved things to a certain degree.

sit tight-----things are heating up thruout the region-----I have a sense that in one year--
we will not recognize the place------there is a giant whirlwind on the way

Forum List

Back