'Egypt has given up on Hamas, they don’t care if we clobber them

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I think most of the world is interested in other things now. In fact, I would say that the majority of the world is much more interested in working and taking care of their families than to worry about what is going on in one tiny area of the world.

World uninterested in Gaza operation, senior official says

International leaders are tired of the conflict and busy with worse crises in the region, Israeli source says. But the mood might change

BY RAPHAEL AHREN July 9, 2014

“The international community is totally disinterested. Yes, there were a few press releases from [UK Foreign Secretary] William Hague and a few others, but generally the world doesn’t show any particular interest in this,” the official told The Times of Israel. “They’re either very tired of [the Israeli-Palestinian conflict], or their attention is elsewhere, or they want to go on a summer vacation and don’t think this story is important enough.”

Hague and several of his counterparts in Europe and elsewhere haveissued statements on the rocket fire and Israel’s Gaza offensive, as have the United Nations, the European Union and the White House. And yet, most world leaders are exhausted by the current conflagration in Gaza because they have “seen it again and again,” the Israeli official said. “Much worse is happening in the region, and people saw that we were attacked by Hamas rockets” and therefore are hesitant to come out with strong condemnatory statements against Israel.

Read more:

World uninterested in Gaza operation, senior official says | The Times of Israel

I think most of the world is interested in other things now. In fact, I would say that the majority of the world is much more interested in working and taking care of their families than to worry about what is going on in one tiny area of the world.

World uninterested in Gaza operation, senior official says

International leaders are tired of the conflict and busy with worse crises in the region, Israeli source says. But the mood might change

BY RAPHAEL AHREN July 9, 2014

“The international community is totally disinterested. Yes, there were a few press releases from [UK Foreign Secretary] William Hague and a few others, but generally the world doesn’t show any particular interest in this,” the official told The Times of Israel. “They’re either very tired of [the Israeli-Palestinian conflict], or their attention is elsewhere, or they want to go on a summer vacation and don’t think this story is important enough.”

Hague and several of his counterparts in Europe and elsewhere haveissued statements on the rocket fire and Israel’s Gaza offensive, as have the United Nations, the European Union and the White House. And yet, most world leaders are exhausted by the current conflagration in Gaza because they have “seen it again and again,” the Israeli official said. “Much worse is happening in the region, and people saw that we were attacked by Hamas rockets” and therefore are hesitant to come out with strong condemnatory statements against Israel.

Read more:

World uninterested in Gaza operation, senior official says | The Times of Israel

sorry I cannot help myself------the word "DISINTERESTED" means "impartial"----the
correct word ---is UNINTERESTED

Forum List

Back