“Hamas does not represent the Palestinians”

There is no rational basis for comparing Israel to Nazi Germany. It's clear from your posts that you know very little about the history of the region or the conflict, so what made you turn so anti Israeli?
Yet you refuse to say why it was wrong to put the Jews in ghettos.

Why do you think I "turned anti-Israeli"? I have been against oppression and genocide.

Yet you refuse to say why it was wrong to put the Jews in ghettos.

Why do you think I "turned anti-Israeli"? I have been against oppression and genocide.
No normal person would ask why it was wrong to put Jews in ghettos, and no one cares why you are anti-Israel or imagine you are against oppression and genocide.

No normal person would ask why it was wrong to put Jews in ghettos, and no one cares why you are anti-Israel or imagine you are against oppression and genocide.
You think it was wrong to put Jews in ghettos? Then why would it not be to do basically the same thing to Palestinians? Because they were Jews?

Maybe there were communist agitators among the Jews. They would give the Nazis basically the same excuse.

What about the Nazis leveling Warsaw? Were they justified?

You are basically saying genocide can be ok, depending on which side is doing it.

You think it was wrong to put Jews in ghettos? Then why would it not be to do basically the same thing to Palestinians? Because they were Jews?

Maybe there were communist agitators among the Jews. They would give the Nazis basically the same excuse.

What about the Nazis leveling Warsaw? Were they justified?

You are basically saying genocide can be ok, depending on which side is doing it.
Do you take pride in being stupid? There is no basis for comparison of Israel and Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back