Al-Qassam uses US Rockets against Israeli tanks ?

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
Al-Qassam Brigades:
"Our mujahideen were able to destroy 5 Zionist tanks and kill and injure all of their personnel after reusing 2 rockets weighing 2 tons, fired by the occupation towards the homes of the innocent but they did not explode.

Our mujahideen planted them on the path of the occupation’s vehicles advancing in the Jabalia al-Balad area, and as soon as the vehicles arrived at the place, the rockets were detonated."

1703332676063.png

(Safa News Agency reported)

In 8/12/2023, IOF declared

US has supplied long-term ally Israel with 10,000 tonnes worth of arms and weaponry since 7 October when a brutal onslaught on the Gaza

I think, this makes it very likely that Al-Qassam used those bombs to back fire..

Al-Qassam Brigades:
"Our mujahideen were able to destroy 5 Zionist tanks and kill and injure all of their personnel after reusing 2 rockets weighing 2 tons, fired by the occupation towards the homes of the innocent but they did not explode.

Our mujahideen planted them on the path of the occupation’s vehicles advancing in the Jabalia al-Balad area, and as soon as the vehicles arrived at the place, the rockets were detonated."

View attachment 877606

I think, this makes it very likely that Al-Qassam used those bombs to back fire..
lion why should one listen to your bullshit over those who disagree with you?...why are you right and those others wrong?...

The Child Killer supporters hate it when Freedom Fighter successes are mentioned .
Previous post (2) an absolute gem of Cognitive Rigidity .

Presumably the Golani Brigade being withdrawn for unsustainable losses is also wrong because it does not fit in with Harry Dreadful's preconceptions .

The Child Killer supporters hate it when Freedom Fighter successes are mentioned .
Previous post (2) an absolute gem of Cognitive Rigidity .

Presumably the Golani Brigade being withdrawn for unsustainable losses is also wrong because it does not fit in with Harry Dreadful's preconceptions .
ok luiza the lion is too chicken shit to answer my question so i will ask it of you.....why should one believe what you say over what others say about whats going on over there?...

So USMB has become an outlet to inspire jihaddist terrorism and spread radical Islamic propaganda.

Classy.

" Opportunity Knocks "

* Poorly Armed Intellectuals Struggle With Political Science Ignorance *

So USMB has become an outlet to inspire jihaddist terrorism and spread radical Islamic propaganda.
Classy.
If the public at large had any sense they would take advantage of the opportunity to make a distinction between torahnism and qurayshism and mock the debase sectarian supremacy ass clowns and their pretentious universality for fictional ishmaelism off the planet .

ok luiza the lion is too chicken shit to answer my question so i will ask it of you.....why should one believe what you say over what others say about whats going on over there?...
You should know by now that I am a fountain of knowledge splashed with wisdom .

Nobody on this site knows exactly what is happening , but I do my best to look for responsible reporters blessed with a good track record for accuracy and reliability .

Being a Nobel and Pulitzer prize winner a few times
I yet again guarantee Xmas is coming a very soon . You simply get the best from Lovable Luiza

Al-Qassam Brigades:

View attachment 877606

Let's see the video.

Hezzers smash up a Child Killer's Command Centre

Well done the Allahu Akbars . One for the kids and women !!!

Copy

Nobody on this site knows exactly what is happening , but I do my best to look for responsible reporters blessed with a good track record for accuracy and reliability .

I yet again guarantee Xmas is coming a very soon . You simply get the best from Lovable Luiza
so in other words you are as clueless as the cowardly lion....

You're a beautiful fountain......

1703348277427.png

You're very shiny.

Anyone who opposes Palestinian Resistance is outlaw.

The Resistance is guaranteed by the international law.
2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for their independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial domination, apartheid and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle;

A Journalist published a footage shows a huge missiles that the Israeli warplanes dropped on the houses civilians in the Jabalia camp, north of Gaza.

Forum List

Back