“Hamas does not represent the Palestinians”

In addition to no tip coming from a civilian before the attack, despite plenty of news coverage showing Palestine civilians speaking on the news, not a single one has said HAMAS does not represent us. Not one. Not a single one has said that HAMAS is evil. Not one.
Nope. All you have seen of Palestine civilians is denouncing and blaming Israel.
HAMAS is the Palestinians. It is that simple.

The Palestinians elected these monsters. The Palestinians give them sanctuary

This is what you call, ETHNIC CLEANSING

Last edited:
Hamas is an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, a radical group that trys to overthrow the Egyptian government, so Hamas would try to overthrow any less radical Palestinian government.
I don't deny that a similar group could exist elsewhere, it would just be different and have a different focus.

The PLO wasn't getting any results for recognizing Israel, more of the West Bank was colonized, so Hamas became more popular.

Not saying that Hamas is not making things worse for the Palestinians in reality. Just the reasons for their popularity.

I don't deny that a similar group could exist elsewhere, it would just be different and have a different focus.

The PLO wasn't getting any results for recognizing Israel, more of the West Bank was colonized, so Hamas became more popular.

Not saying that Hamas is not making things worse for the Palestinians in reality. Just the reasons for their popularity.
The Hamas charter stating that their goal was the destruction of Israel came out in 1988, long before the PLO recognized Israel. Hamas fought alongside the Muslim Brotherhood in the recent Egyptian war.

The Hamas charter stating that their goal was the destruction of Israel came out in 1988, long before the PLO recognized Israel. Hamas fought alongside the Muslim Brotherhood in the recent Egyptian war.
I don't deny any of that, I was just saying why they are popular.

I don't deny any of that, I was just saying why they are popular.
You said Hamas was a reaction to the PLO recognizing Israel and that wouldn't happen until several years after Hamas was organized. They are popular among Palestinians because they are committed to the destruction of Israel, and their popularity surges every time they kill Jews. Read their charter; they are more antisemitic than the Nazis were, and that means the Palestinians who support them and the pro Palestinians around the world are too.

You said Hamas was a reaction to the PLO recognizing Israel and that wouldn't happen until several years after Hamas was organized. They are popular among Palestinians because they are committed to the destruction of Israel, and their popularity surges every time they kill Jews. Read their charter; they are more antisemitic than the Nazis were, and that means the Palestinians who support them and the pro Palestinians around the world are too.
I meant their popularity is a reaction.

I don't support them, I am saying they are a reaction to Israeli oppression. What in my posts says I like them? I never said they weren't terrible.

I meant their popularity is a reaction.

I don't support them, I am saying they are a reaction to Israeli oppression. What in my posts says I like them? I never said they weren't terrible.
There is no Israeli oppression. Palestinian violence has produced Israeli security measures. The plight of the Palestinians is entirely due to their refusal to accept the existence of Israel as a Jewish state.

You say you don't support Hamas, yet every one of your posts tries to justify them and protect them.

There is no Israeli oppression. Palestinian violence has produced Israeli security measures. The plight of the Palestinians is entirely due to their refusal to accept the existence of Israel as a Jewish state.

You say you don't support Hamas, yet every one of your posts tries to justify them and protect them.
You don't think there is oppression? So then you think it was ok for Germany to close off the Jewish ghettos? Because you know, according to your thinking they weren't being oppressed.

You are a dick, I say I don't support Hamas because of dicks like you that contradict me.

You don't think there is oppression? So then you think it was ok for Germany to close off the Jewish ghettos? Because you know, according to your thinking they weren't being oppressed.

You are a dick, I say I don't support Hamas because of dicks like you that contradict me.
So your point is you think Jews are just like Nazis, right?

So your point is you think Jews are just like Nazis, right?
No. But is it ok for them to do some of the same things? Some Holocaust survivors say no.

I did not in bring up concentration camps because that's another level. I simply asked if it's ok to you that the Germans put Jews in ghettos. The answer of a normal person would be "no", you don't even bother to answer. It's really not that much different from Gaza or the West Bank.

In fact, here's a map of the "ghettos":
iu

Gaza was in fact the largest, if not in territory then certainly in population.

Last edited:
No. But is it ok for them to do some of the same things? Some Holocaust survivors say no.

I did not in bring up concentration camps because that's another level. I simply asked if it's ok to you that the Germans put Jews in ghettos. The answer of a normal person would be "no", you don't even bother to answer. It's really not that much different from Gaza or the West Bank.

In fact, here's a map of the "ghettos":
iu

Gaza was in fact the largest, if not in territory then certainly in population.
There is no rational basis for comparing Israel to Nazi Germany. It's clear from your posts that you know very little about the history of the region or the conflict, so what made you turn so anti Israeli?

Forum List

Back