MLK day is here again. His college GRE scores say he was a MORON

MLK was an alcoholic, a plagiarist, a whore master, and a suspected embezzler.

And yet he still accomplished more than you'll ever hope to.
He accomplished putting little black girls in the path of Bull Connor's firehoses for publicity .

He was a despicable drunk who should have died long before a bullet mercifully ended his miserable existence.

Well I haven't read anything that a liberal has wrote on this forum that supports what king stood for. He said I want to see the day that a man isn't judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character. What's the liberals equivalent? Hands up don't shoot bullshit, and affirmative action. Which goes against what he preached. Oh and keep blacks uneducated and on welfare all for a vote. King would be ashamed of modern liberalism.

^ that

Tipsycatlover couldnt even remember her password and she had to use a diff acct because shes a bitter old fat drunk injun lol
Racist against Indians eh Dot Com? I guess hiding your true self is hard for so long...
It was a deflection because king is indefensible.

Well I haven't read anything that a liberal has wrote on this forum that supports what king stood for. He said I want to see the day that a man isn't judged by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character. What's the liberals equivalent? Hands up don't shoot bullshit, and affirmative action. Which goes against what he preached. Oh and keep blacks uneducated and on welfare all for a vote. King would be ashamed of modern liberalism.
King didn't say he wanted to see people judged by the content of their character. He stole it from Archibald Carey a republican black politician who gave this speech to the 1952 Republican National Conventions.

If MLK were alive today no doubt he would be on the Trump train

mlk-trump-hat-575x324.png

^ that

Tipsycatlover couldnt even remember her password and she had to use a diff acct because shes a bitter old fat drunk injun lol
Racist against Indians eh Dot Com? I guess hiding your true self is hard for so long...
did you not forget the password to your original acct you old drunk injun? Tipsycatlover

^ that

did you not forget the password to your original acct you old drunk injun? Tipsycatlover
Ah more racism....and he wants to WHINE about others being racist.

Forum List

Back