Jan 15 is MLK day. Why do we honor a white-hating racist?

Let's have a day for thomas Edison or Henry Ford - some useful american who helped the country. MLK is why america is flooded with the systemic racism of affirmative action.

MLK was also an incredibly stupid man who could barely read. Here's a website that gives his super-low scores in the GRE test.

Graduate Record Examination Scores for Martin Luther King, Jr.

The man pulled his people forward .. BFD what he grades were, he had a heart to motivate without violence.

Unlike you skinheads...;)

What America needs is a black leader who focuses on black on black and black on white crime. Blacks would find that they would be more excepted if they toned it down and stopped being so racist against white people.

And MLK did that peacefully..

in other words, you prefer your mind uncluttered by the facts.
Yes, uncluttered by the facts is 100% better than be cluttered by bullshit.

Well I think it is brave of you to admit your mind is not cluttered with facts.
I thought you said, uncluttered by the facts? That's how republicans are known as be being superior to racists. Nobody hates racists more than the republicans who freed the slaves from those damned democrats.

Which of our Republicans freed the slaves? Trump? McConnell? Ted Cruz?

This is fascinating.
They obvious didn't free the slaves first hand, but they are carrying on the tradition fixing racism.

How exactly are they 'fixing racism'?

You mean like how Lincoln 'fixed racism' in America?

Let's have a day for thomas Edison or Henry Ford - some useful american who helped the country. MLK is why america is flooded with the systemic racism of affirmative action.

MLK was also an incredibly stupid man who could barely read. Here's a website that gives his super-low scores in the GRE test.

Yes of course Martin Luther King Jr. is why we have racism in America......

You haters got to hate, hate, hate.
White republicans are incapable of hate.
They also can't wipe their ass and need assistance from others.
I wonder if this left wing dirt bag wiped his ass after crapping on that cop car?

hqdefault.jpg
I am pretty sure that is Mike Pence.

Personally I hope all you Trump loving, MLK hating posters go ahead and petition Trump to denounce MLK too.....

There is the real King and the made up king. What we see here is a bunch of racists talking about a King that did not exist.

Since MLK said to judge a person by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, anybody who followed these words would be AGAINST affirmative action.

He advocated for equal rights, and not for the special privileges we see today.

Well it's good that you can remember one line of a speech. But Affirmative Action was enacted during his lifetme and he was all for it.

Since MLK said to judge a person by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, anybody who followed these words would be AGAINST affirmative action.

He advocated for equal rights, and not for the special privileges we see today.

He was a Republican.

Dr. Alveda C. King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., affirms that her uncle was a Republican during his lifetime.

Actually King had no real political affiliation. Alveda was his brothers daughter. His actual children are not republican.

Well you have to give him some credit, he united blacks as no other had done before and preached non violence. I doubt we would have seen his marchers burning and looting like today.

Yeah, I guess that's why he said this:

“A riot is the language of the unheard.”

And this:

“The principle of self defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi.”

He was an incredibly stupid man taking a grad school exam.

I am sure you barely passed the GED.

MLK Day is to honor all the blow-hards in the US. Trump is taking the day off to talk some more about what a genius he is, then he's going golfing. :biggrin:

Well you have to give him some credit, he united blacks as no other had done before and preached non violence. I doubt we would have seen his marchers burning and looting like today.

And this:

“The principle of self defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi.”
You always have to disagree even people are complimented your sorry ass people. Wishing you the worst.

And this:

You always have to disagree even people are complimented your sorry ass people. Wishing you the worst.

That was no compliment. It's really not wise to be white talking about sorry ass people.

He is honored by those who are honorable enough to appreciate his sacrifice. Of course every year at this time, every type of uneducated bigot is butthurt over him being remembered as a great American.

He was an incredibly stupid man taking a grad school exam.

I am sure you barely passed the GED.

I think you are being too generous to CJ there.....

He is honored by those who are honorable enough to appreciate his sacrifice. Of course every year at this time, every type of uneducated bigot is butthurt over him being remembered as a great American.

It sure serves the purpose of bringing the bigots out to self-identify doesn't it?

Wassup Righthanded Jimi-- long time no see. :)

Forum List

Back