Did MLK have the lowest GRE scores in history?

Pubis has deluded himself into believing no one can see through his ill fitting mask. Like some sociopaths he is narcissistic to a fault that is apparent to anyone that reads his posts. He will perish in his own hate shortly, no longer able to warp the minds of those unlucky enough to be around him. I suspect he is a sad relic that has long ago driven off those that would be poisoned by his hate.

Those who do not hate have no need to accuse others of hate. I've never made that accusation toward yourself for that reason.

Was that a weak attempt to evoke guilt on my part? :lol:

Those that deny they hate in the face of their hateful behavior are self deluding liars. These people commonly destroy their lives and wind up alone. Notice I am speaking directly to you.

Those who have no guilt need not to accuse others of attempting to make them feel guilty.
Hate is an emotion. There is no need to bring emotion to an argument.

Yes it is clear, but not in the light you are trying to portray it...... I know your type, it was my job, I've studied deviant behavior and you fit all the categories of a classic sociopath who has latched on to a "cause" and are trying to delude the weak minded into accepting you as an enlightened intellectual. You are anything but. Now as a manipulator, a narcissist and morally bankrupt, yes. You have nothing of any academic value to add because you take all of your "facts" and present them in a myopic, specious proposition specifically designed to mimic legitimacy.
In short you're a fraud.

So how was my assessment of emoticons incorrect? Got a lot of insults. Got a lot of denial. I'm not the one trying to comfort myself. Those of us confident in our own arguments don't need emoticons for self comfort in light of a losing argument.

Not even a good deflection. You are so pathetically transparent.

And there it is.

Those who do not hate have no need to accuse others of hate. I've never made that accusation toward yourself for that reason.

Those that deny they hate in the face of their hateful behavior are self deluding liars. These people commonly destroy their lives and wind up alone. Notice I am speaking directly to you.

Those who have no guilt need not to accuse others of attempting to make them feel guilty.

You sure sounded pitiful saying you never accused me of hate. Yes hate is an emotion. Your words are saturated with them. You really must think you are fooling people. :lol:

You sure sounded pitiful saying you never accused me of hate. Yes hate is an emotion. Your words are saturated with them. You really must think you are fooling people. :lol:

I don't have a shred of anger at all. I tell it like it is, and if no one wants to listen, I laugh at them when they fail. Humor is quite the opposite of hate, and you would figure that being the butt end of a national joke would have rang a few bells by now. Indeed the situation among blacks has gotten so bad that we are forced into laughter so as to stave off disappointment.

Last edited:
Publius' writing is based on a hateful attitude that resents knowing the world has changed and that he can't change it.

It is what it is.

After reading the OP and posts carefully, and after reviewing MLK's sermons and speeches and writings, it is obvious that the latter is an Einstein compared to the former.

I don't have a shred of anger at all. I tell it like it is, and if no one wants to listen, I laugh at them when they fail. Humor is quite the opposite of hate, and you would figure that being the butt end of a national joke would have rang a few bells by now. Indeed the situation among blacks has gotten so bad that we are forced into laughter so as to stave off disappointment.

You are a chronic liar Pubis. You have already been proven wrong just by the fact my children and I participate in Black culture and have won. Your anger is barely concealed and slips out frequently even when you try to suppress it. The only people I see laughing at jokes about Black people in trouble are ....well people that are filled with hate like you. See what I mean about how it just seeps out despite your best efforts? Its ok but it is humourous you think you are fooling people. :lol: The above post says it best. You are an old dinosaur bitter at a world that has changed from a failed social agenda you wish could come back.

Last edited:

You are a chronic liar Pubis. You have already been proven wrong just by the fact my children and I participate in Black culture and have won. Your anger is barely concealed and slips out frequently even when you try to suppress it. The only people I see laughing at jokes about Black people in trouble are ....well people that are filled with hate like you. See what I mean about how it just seeps out despite your best efforts? Its ok but it is humourous you think you are fooling people. :lol: The above post says it best. You are an old dinosaur bitter at a world that has changed from a failed social agenda you wish could come back.

Very Well.

After reading the OP and posts carefully, and after reviewing MLK's sermons and speeches and writings, it is obvious that the latter is an Einstein compared to the former.

HAHAHA. So you think einstein would have gotten 270 on the math GRE like MLK did? You blacks hate standardized tests because you always do so poorly on them. No wonder you demand affirmative action - you can't get anywhere on merit.

Forum List

Back