Did MLK have the lowest GRE scores in history?

Too bad no one heeded his words.

Are you effing serious? He was the backbone of the Civil Rights movement. Millions upon millions heeded his voice, and they still do today, across the world.

I'm very serious.

His dream hasn't came true and never will.

It's coming pretty true over here in Hampton Roads Virginia. I see so many "interracial" couples and their offspring around here, it almost a common thing to see. Besides couples, I see plenty of interracial friendships as well. I'm sorry that dream may not be coming true in your neck of the woods in the Lone Star State.

Nothing says "I agree" like an emotional response to un-convenient facts. Thanks.

Emotional response? You give yourself wayyyyyyy too much credit. :lmao:

As he posts the emoticon to display emotion.

please forgive me. I usually equate responses that have nothing to do with the merits of my statement as an emotional knee jerk. Please correct the record for me.

Oh please, the "educated" affectation doesn't suit you. The merits of your statement???!!! Oh crap are you delusional!!!!!!! Sell your snake oil to someone else, I know what you are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

please forgive me. I usually equate responses that have nothing to do with the merits of my statement as an emotional knee jerk. Please correct the record for me.

Oh please, the "educated" affectation doesn't suit you. The merits of your statement???!!! Oh crap are you delusional!!!!!!! Sell your snake oil to someone else, I know what you are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Publius, no one of merit and quality wants your America.

LMAO

Martin Luther King was one of the best orators in American history. You are an ass.

LOL, how profound and wrong. Plenty of people have heeded his words, you may not like them but they have.

Sure they have. That's why blacks still use race as an identifier. If MLK's dream were to come true there would be no need for racial identification on just about every government form and student loan applications.

MLK dreamed of a day when black Americans weren't judged by the color of their skin. Those words were not heeded and never will be.

More claims without justifications. I'm not going to post my emoticon rant again. I'll let you figure it out when you get older.

More claims without justifications. I'm not going to post my emoticon rant again. I'll let you figure it out when you get older.

Older? Maybe one day, if your EQ manages to rise above the 2nd grade level (and I seriously doubt it) you'll get it but being a classic sociopath you still wouldn't care.
By the way are you out of prison yet or are you still playing butt bitch to your Aryan masters?
Like I said, pedal your snake oil elsewhere, only the most gullible, emotionally insecure types are buying it here but then again that's your target audience, ain't it Heinrich.......

LOL, how profound and wrong. Plenty of people have heeded his words, you may not like them but they have.

Sure they have. That's why blacks still use race as an identifier. If MLK's dream were to come true there would be no need for racial identification on just about every government form and student loan applications.

MLK dreamed of a day when black Americans weren't judged by the color of their skin. Those words were not heeded and never will be.

Who are the people who started identifying and separating the races here in this country? It certainly wasn't Black people. When this country was ruled entirely by White people, race was used on census forms. Jim Crow Laws and Black codes certainly identified Black people. When a perp is running away and if he's Black, he certainly is identified as such. What are you talking about?

Don't blame that on "the Blacks"..................

You're a tool.

Says the low information race hater and baiter.

Says the self proclaimed Republican who runs to defend Democrat Wendy Davis.

Yes you are a tool.

On the abortion issue in Texas, Wendy was right and Rick was wrong. Period.

I may be more conservative than you on this issue, Lonestar. But I disagree with those Texans, among whom I loved for more than 30 years, that would let a mother die while protecting a fetus' right to life.

Are you effing serious? He was the backbone of the Civil Rights movement. Millions upon millions heeded his voice, and they still do today, across the world.

I'm very serious.

It's coming pretty true over here in Hampton Roads Virginia. I see so many "interracial" couples and their offspring around here, it almost a common thing to see. Besides couples, I see plenty of interracial friendships as well. I'm sorry that dream may not be coming true in your neck of the woods in the Lone Star State.

So there is no AA in Virginia and no one is asked their race on government forms, college applications or for school grants? If so then I would agree his dream is coming true.

Who are the people who started identifying and separating the races here in this country? It certainly wasn't Black people. When this country was ruled entirely by White people, race was used on census forms. Jim Crow Laws and Black codes certainly identified Black people. When a perp is running away and if he's Black, he certainly is identified as such. What are you talking about?

It doesn't matter who came up with what the fact is it all still exist although it wasn't a white man that coined the term "African American".

I'm not talking about giving a description of a suspect of course race would certainly be attributed in cases like that.

MLK's dream was a "society where people would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin". We are far from that.

Yes you are a tool.

I may be more conservative than you on this issue, Lonestar. But I disagree with those Texans, among whom I loved for more than 30 years, that would let a mother die while protecting a fetus' right to life.

Yes pro-abortion is a conservative tenet. :cuckoo:

We really didn't need any more proof of your liberalism. I'm pretty sure everyone on these boards is well aware that you are not a conservative.

Yes you are a tool.

And now she's going down for perjury. Did TX Gov. Candidate Wendy Davis Commit Perjury in Federal Court?

I'm very serious.

So there is no AA in Virginia and no one is asked their race on government forms, college applications or for school grants? If so then I would agree his dream is coming true.

I really don't hear people complaining about it(AA). In fact, my stepson who is white just got accepted to the Shipyard for an apprenticeship program. As stated before, Blacks are not responsible for the racial classifications in this country. Talk the the majority of the people in charge of those institutions if you have a problem with them classifying people.

It doesn't matter who came up with what the fact is it all still exist although it wasn't a white man that coined the term "African American".

I'm not talking about giving a description of a suspect of course race would certainly be attributed in cases like that.

MLK's dream was a "society where people would be judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin". We are far from that.

No, they had other colorful terms they used to described America's Black population.

We are a lot closer to that than we were before. Take football for example; Black Quarterbacks are more common place now than ever before in my opinion. I don't think that there's too much mention about them being Black anymore, unless limpbaugh tries to bring it in the mix when referring the McNab............

In my opinion, his dream was to stop discrimination regarding that fact (skin color). He was coming from a situation that there were laws (JimCrow) that took away from Black people the normal everyday liberties that other White Americans enjoyed and took for granted. He was in favor of reparations and affirmative action. He didn't get the reparations part , but the affirmative action part occurred. I see a lot of folks here (possibly you) rail against "the Blacks" for not working, their alleged high unemployment rates, welfare rates, etc. , yet they cry about AA and "the Blacks taking their jobs". If "they" aren't working, how in the hell are they taking your job? :lol:

What exactly did MLK accomplish and please be specific.

He was a great leader for the Blacks and the civil rights movement. If he was not killed, American society would be quite better today, and it would be better if the Kennedys were not killed.

I disagree he was a great leader. He dreamed of a time when people were judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin and that has never happened and seems it never will.

I also disagree that "it would be better if the Kennedys were not killed".

Hatred makes one disagreeable.

No, they had other colorful terms they used to described America's Black population.

We are a lot closer to that than we were before. Take football for example; Black Quarterbacks are more common place now than ever before in my opinion. I don't think that there's too much mention about them being Black anymore, unless limpbaugh tries to bring it in the mix when referring the McNab............

In my opinion, his dream was to stop discrimination regarding that fact (skin color). He was coming from a situation that there were laws (JimCrow) that took away from Black people the normal everyday liberties that other White Americans enjoyed and took for granted. He was in favor of reparations and affirmative action. He didn't get the reparations part , but the affirmative action part occurred. I see a lot of folks here (possibly you) rail against "the Blacks" for not working, their alleged high unemployment rates, welfare rates, etc. , yet they cry about AA and "the Blacks taking their jobs". If "they" aren't working, how in the hell are they taking your job? :lol:

No one has ever taken my job, black or white. And AA is a racist program that needs to be abolished. I don't know why blacks don't want to work but it seems to be the case when unemployment among blacks is twice that of whites.

MLK dreamed of a color blind society one that doesn't judge based on skin color and that hasn't happened. You mention black quarterbacks and there's no mention of them being black well the same can be said for every black player. I've never once heard a sport broadcaster mention any players color regardless of position or sport so that analogy is a big fail.

Do you know what Rush said and in what context?

Probably not.

FTR this is what Rush said

"Sorry to say this, I don't think he's been that good from the get-go. I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well. There is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of credit for the performance of this team that he didn't deserve. The defense carried this team."

I think he was right. The defense pretty much carried the team for four years and ranked one of the best in the NFL. Their offense was simply ineffective. Now at Syracuse McNabb was one of the most talented athletes there but it just didn't translate into a great NFL quarterback.

He was a great leader for the Blacks and the civil rights movement. If he was not killed, American society would be quite better today, and it would be better if the Kennedys were not killed.

I disagree he was a great leader. He dreamed of a time when people were judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin and that has never happened and seems it never will.

I also disagree that "it would be better if the Kennedys were not killed".

Hatred makes one disagreeable.

Why do you got to hate?

He dreamed of a time when people were judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin and that has never happened and seems it never will.

Like hell he did. He was a white-hating racist and fought for and got affirmative action for blacks and more welfare. His policy was "let's rob whitey anyway we can".

Forum List

Back