Did MLK have the lowest GRE scores in history?

He dreamed of a time when people were judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin and that has never happened and seems it never will.

Like hell he did. He was a white-hating racist and fought for and got affirmative action for blacks and more welfare. His policy was "let's rob whitey anyway we can".

When you write things like that, SS, I have to believe that what those who know you say about you: you are barely sentient enough to recognize your image in the mirror about half the time.

You are an idiot. A dumb, resentful one. No wonder you hate competition with all Americans.

MLK Jr was a great American. You? pffft.

Last edited:
He dreamed of a time when people were judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin and that has never happened and seems it never will.

Like hell he did. He was a white-hating racist and fought for and got affirmative action for blacks and more welfare. His policy was "let's rob whitey anyway we can".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Could you possibly be any more moronically inane??!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh please, the "educated" affectation doesn't suit you. The merits of your statement???!!! Oh crap are you delusional!!!!!!! Sell your snake oil to someone else, I know what you are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More claims without justifications. I'm not going to post my emoticon rant again. I'll let you figure it out when you get older.

Older? Maybe one day, if your EQ manages to rise above the 2nd grade level (and I seriously doubt it) you'll get it but being a classic sociopath you still wouldn't care.
By the way are you out of prison yet or are you still playing butt bitch to your Aryan masters?
Like I said, pedal your snake oil elsewhere, only the most gullible, emotionally insecure types are buying it here but then again that's your target audience, ain't it Heinrich.......

Feel better?

Was he really? Or did you come about this through years of public education and hero worship? If MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history then I am afraid that you rely too much on the media hype and television so as to make your case. My how there are so many historical contenders! Modern technology has really screwed things up for us hasn't it? Pick up a book! MLK is known really for only one speech. That's it!

On speeches (which I know you did not address) Look at any list for example and count the civil rights speeches. Note that most of them are within the era of TV and many of them radio. We have been taught and conditioned to look at MLK's speech as a greatest speech but no one really thought for themselves if this was the case. You were fed that information, you swallowed it, and now you're regurgitating it. Does anyone think for themselves any more? If there is one thing I hate is an answer to a question of opinion that I knew was coming.[/QUOTEYou are nothing but an ignorant racist. "I Have a Dream" is definitely not the only work of his that is regularly anthologized in high school and university texts in the US, and, I might add, around the world in English speaking nations. His writings are taught in English speaking international schools around the world. His writings are admired by people all over the world. You only hate him because he is black. People like you are pathetic, blinded by racism.

Heath Anthology of American LiteratureMartin Luther*King, Jr. - Author Page

Concise Anthology of American Literature (7th Edition): George McMichael, James S. Leonard, Shelley Fisher Fishkin, David Bradley, Dana D. Nelson, Joseph Csicsila: 9780205763108: Amazon.com: Books

Features | The Norton Anthology of American Literature | W. W. Norton & Company

Martin Luther King - American Literature - Oxford Bibliographies

The Ivy Bookshop | | Baltimore's Literary Bookstore

19 - African American literary history and criticism Volume 9: Twentieth-Century Historical, Philosophical and Psychological Perspectives Cambridge Histories Online - Cambridge University Press

Bedford/St. Martin's :: 2011_BedfordSelect_QuickSelect

http://aclweb.org/anthology/C/C80/C80-1024.pdf

Powerful pages ? unprecedented public impact of W.W. Norton and Co?s Norton Anthology of African American Literature - Higher Education

Critically thinking people don't follow trends on matters of opinion.
]:cuckoo:
If there was an emoticon for totally stupid idiot in the extreme, I'd use it here for you. :lol:

If there was an emoticon for totally stupid idiot in the extreme, I'd use it here for you. :lol:

Emoticons are used to display an emotion not expressed behind a computer so as to grant comfort to the poster more so than to make a relevant point. It gets to the heart of ones own insecurity in the subject matter they are debating. It is no different than someone who emits a fake yawn, a fake smile, or a fake laugh, amid a debate so as to portray assurance in themselves when in truth they cannot debate a topic on the merits. Acronyms such as "LOL, LMAO, or ROFLMAO" are further examples of such behavior. Only people with losing arguments need to do such things so as to comfort themselves. People who comfort themselves in such ways aren't worth my time because they are more likely to deny the truth even when the truth is clear. Any objective and honest analysis on what I just said will reveal that I am correct.

Last edited:

I'm going by his words.

No, Lonestar, you are going by the hate in your heart that he helped greatly to make it possible for all Americans to strive for the Dream.

Emoticons are used to display an emotion not expressed behind a computer so as to grant comfort to the poster more so than to make a relevant point. It gets to the heart of ones own insecurity in the subject matter they are debating. It is no different than someone who emits a fake yawn, a fake smile, or a fake laugh, amid a debate so as to portray assurance in themselves when in truth they cannot debate a topic on the merits. Acronyms such as "LOL, LMAO, or ROFLMAO" are further examples of such behavior. Only people with losing arguments need to do such things so as to comfort themselves. People who comfort themselves in such ways aren't worth my time because they are more likely to deny the truth even when the truth is clear. Any objective and honest analysis on what I just said will reveal that I am correct.

Not even a good deflection not to mention a complete mis-charaterazation but I expected no less from you, it's completely in line with your cherry picking "facts" and only acknowledging the half of a definition/association/meaning that supports your paradigm. Just because they're called "emoticons" doesn't mean they are constantly displayed to project emotion only, they can be used to express a complex response in a single or multiple use application, if you were truly an educated person you would know this. In this case they're used to display how moronic, ludicrous and inane you and your compatriot's postings are (and all the nuances associated with that).
So as you see one or two emoticons can convey all of what I just said very quickly. Again, nice try Heinrich and at this point ya might want to consider getting your sphincter repaired. It's not supposed to allow a dump truck access.......

Last edited:

When you write things like that, SS, I have to believe that what those who know you say about you: you are barely sentient enough to recognize your image in the mirror about half the time.

You are an idiot. A dumb, resentful one. No wonder you hate competition with all Americans.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

I'm going by his words.

Well then, you're an idiot. Like all politicians, mlk was a liar.

Not even a good deflection not to mention a complete mis-charaterazation but I expected no less from you, it's completely in line with your cherry picking "facts" and only acknowledging the half of a definition/association/meaning that supports your paradigm. Just because they're called "emoticons" doesn't mean they are constantly displayed to project emotion only, they can be used to express a complex response in a single or multiple use application, if you were truly an educated person you would know this. In this case they're used to display how moronic, ludicrous and inane you and your compatriot's postings are (and all the nuances associated with that).
So as you see one or two emoticons can convey all of what I just said very quickly. Again, nice try Heinrich and at this point ya might want to consider getting your sphincter repaired. It's not supposed to allow a dump truck access.......

Your defending the merits of the emoticon in a serious discussion? They are for your benefit, not mine. I don't use them. The question is why you do Pull on that string and the reason is clear.

The board notes that you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

The Board notes you made a wholly unsustainable assumption about MLK Jr, which was evaluated for the personal reasons for such an unwarranted assault of the pastor, and you whine that you were corrected.

You are so wrong, as the Board duly notes.

Your defending the merits of the emoticon in a serious discussion? They are for your benefit, not mine. I don't use them. The question is why you do Pull on that string and the reason is clear.
Yes it is clear, but not in the light you are trying to portray it...... I know your type, it was my job, I've studied deviant behavior and you fit all the categories of a classic sociopath who has latched on to a "cause" and are trying to delude the weak minded into accepting you as an enlightened intellectual. You are anything but. Now as a manipulator, a narcissist and morally bankrupt, yes. You have nothing of any academic value to add because you take all of your "facts" and present them in a myopic, specious proposition specifically designed to mimic legitimacy.
In short you're a fraud.

Yes it is clear, but not in the light you are trying to portray it...... I know your type, it was my job, I've studied deviant behavior and you fit all the categories of a classic sociopath who has latched on to a "cause" and are trying to delude the weak minded into accepting you as an enlightened intellectual. You are anything but. Now as a manipulator, a narcissist and morally bankrupt, yes. You have nothing of any academic value to add because you take all of your "facts" and present them in a myopic, specious proposition specifically designed to mimic legitimacy.
In short you're a fraud.

Pubis has deluded himself into believing no one can see through his ill fitting mask. Like some sociopaths he is narcissistic to a fault that is apparent to anyone that reads his posts. He will perish in his own hate shortly, no longer able to warp the minds of those unlucky enough to be around him. I suspect he is a sad relic that has long ago driven off those that would be poisoned by his hate.

In short you're a fraud.

So how was my assessment of emoticons incorrect? Got a lot of insults. Got a lot of denial. I'm not the one trying to comfort myself. Those of us confident in our own arguments don't need emoticons for self comfort in light of a losing argument.

In short you're a fraud.

Pubis has deluded himself into believing no one can see through his ill fitting mask. Like some sociopaths he is narcissistic to a fault that is apparent to anyone that reads his posts. He will perish in his own hate shortly, no longer able to warp the minds of those unlucky enough to be around him. I suspect he is a sad relic that has long ago driven off those that would be poisoned by his hate.

Those who do not hate have no need to accuse others of hate. I've never made that accusation toward yourself for that reason.

In short you're a fraud.

Those who do not hate have no need to accuse others of hate. I've never made that accusation toward yourself for that reason.

Was that a weak attempt to evoke guilt on my part? :lol:

Those that deny they hate in the face of their hateful behavior are self deluding liars. These people commonly destroy their lives and wind up alone. Notice I am speaking directly to you.

In short you're a fraud.

So how was my assessment of emoticons incorrect? Got a lot of insults. Got a lot of denial. I'm not the one trying to comfort myself. Those of us confident in our own arguments don't need emoticons for self comfort in light of a losing argument.

Not even a good deflection. You are so pathetically transparent.

Forum List

Back