Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?

This has been a really strange GOP primary. Almost the whole way through we've seen an almost rabid attempt to deny Mitt the nomination so a REAL conservative can be nominated. But the primary electorate would have none of it.

Since Mitt's got this all wrapped up what does this say about conservatism and the GOP party?

Is Mitt the REAL conservative and the rest RINO's?

Is this the fallout from the Citizen's United ruling?

Is the religous wing of the party losing it's influence?

Is the Tea Party no longer a driving force?

Will we see moderates gaining power in congress?

What say you? What's the message? Or is there a message? How can a moderate win the nomination in a party full of hard core conservatives?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS90fz6H5Rg]Voter fraud plagues US elections? - YouTube[/ame]

You are the proponent of the assertion. So you tell me, how did Romney load down the companies with debt?

How is it that he (or his company) "drove" the acquired companies into bankruptcy? I mean, isn't the point of Romney's company coming INTO the picture in the first place that the damn companies were already in major trouble and on the way down?

Furthermore, since you are the proponent and all, I would assume that you likely have at your disposal the stats. So tell me, out of how many companies that involved Bain coming in to take over did Bain later close down versus how many of those companies did Bain manage to salvage -- in whole or in part?

How many middle class people benefited from Bain's "intervention" vs how many lost their jobs. Because this IS about corporate greed. Bain doing what it was supposed to do means Bain did a shit ton of damage, and there's really no way to change a worker's opinion to make it look like they did a bright, sunshiny, necessary thing.

How many middle class people benefited from Bain's "intervention" vs how many lost their jobs. Because this IS about corporate greed. Bain doing what it was supposed to do means Bain did a shit ton of damage, and there's really no way to change a worker's opinion to make it look like they did a bright, sunshiny, necessary thing.

No no. You are still the proponent. So, no more "questions" from you Ms. Boop.

Answer them, instead.

Forum List

Back