Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?

Yes, I am not looking at the statistical average. Because statistical averages don't vote. I am looking at real people, because they do vote.
And real people have not been experiencing stagnating wages over 20 years.

Well, no, they had rising wages during the 1990s and falling wages since 2000, if you want to be totally accurate.

As this chart shows...

Household Income Analysis
Yeh this is household income. Households have been changing in number. So it isnt a fair comparison.

Last edited:
Yes, I am not looking at the statistical average. Because statistical averages don't vote. I am looking at real people, because they do vote.
And real people have not been experiencing stagnating wages over 20 years.

Well, no, they had rising wages during the 1990s and falling wages since 2000, if you want to be totally accurate.

As this chart shows...

Yeh this is household income. Households vary like crazy in number.

Actually, they haven't varied at all.. they've declined consistently for everyone but the top 20%. That's the problem.

As this chart shows...

Yeh this is household income. Households vary like crazy in number.

Actually, they haven't varied at all.. they've declined consistently for everyone but the top 20%. That's the problem.

They haven't varied. THey have declined consistently. Make up your mind.
The truth is households have gotten smaller. So you cannot compare the two. You can compare per capita income, And that has been rising.

My neighbor's kid was a good student in school but opted to take vocational HVAC 4 years ago.
He was hired right out of the school after 18 months. Went and got his refrigeration license also recently.
1st year out he was the gopher at $15 an hour. 30K the first year and a 2K bonus for a 21 year old.
At age 23 he was promoted to service tech.
He is now 26 and last year he made 67K which represented 50% of his service calls labor collections.
Of course he had to work some overtime and Georgia is a right to work state so he did not have an extortionist asking for dues.
Ditto this for those that have taken the vast amount of jobs in HVAC, plumbing, auto tech and small engine repair. Those jobs are unfilled.

There is no such thing as a "correction question." You mean "correct question." The first word "is" needs punctuation after it, like a comma. "what is was" when you really meant "what it was."

In the next post you mean "stupid" rather than "stupidly."

And your post has no intellectual content in any case.

The question was a correction question, correcting your questioning.

Look up the use of adverbs, pea brain.

I love when you post. You far right wing progressive statists are a hoot.

No such thing as a "correction question." The term would be "correcting question". Or else re-phrased to make it clearer.
No such thing as a "right wing progressive" either.
Poor Jake. King of the Unsubstantiated and Ungrammatical Statement.

Sure there is, pea brain. You have been corrected, so quit questioning.

Yes, you believe in Big Government to enforce anti-abortion laws. That makes you a big govenment progressive statist. Poor The Rabbi, can't carry his own argument.

The question was a correction question, correcting your questioning.

Look up the use of adverbs, pea brain.

I love when you post. You far right wing progressive statists are a hoot.

No such thing as a "correction question." The term would be "correcting question". Or else re-phrased to make it clearer.
No such thing as a "right wing progressive" either.
Poor Jake. King of the Unsubstantiated and Ungrammatical Statement.

Sure there is, pea brain. You have been corrected, so quit questioning.

Yes, you believe in Big Government to enforce anti-abortion laws. That makes you a big govenment progressive statist. Poor The Rabbi, can't carry his own argument.

You have been corrected. In vain, it seems.
What's the difference between gov't coercing people into not committing murders and not committing abortions?
Oh yeah there isn't one.

The difference lies at the level of government doing it, The Rabbi. You as a big government progressive statist want the national government to enforce your anti-abortion laws. That makes you a conservative progressive big government statist, much like those who used big government to prohibit booze at the national level. We have the same problems with drug enforcement at that level as well.

JoeB, when you can't make a point, giggling is the right reaction. It's not deflecting.

JoeB, when you can't make a point, giggling is the right reaction. It's not deflecting.

No, you'd point out where I was wrong, but usually you can't..

Like when you whined about "Neo-cons", then couldn't define "Neo-Con" and claimed Rombot2000 would excise them from his adminstration.

But don't worry, Romney's lying to the Theocrats, Plutocrats and Neo-Cons... He's really just there for you, man!

Au contraire, I usually do. I defined neo-con clearly. You didn't like it is all. I said "most" not "all".

We will see when he is elected.

Au contraire, I usually do. I defined neo-con clearly. You didn't like it is all. I said "most" not "all".

We will see when he is elected.

He won't be elected. He couldn't beat McCain and he couldn't beat Ted the Drunk.

Romney, like most wealthy bullies, is very good at beating up on weaker people who don't fight back, but when someone bloodies his nose, he goes whimpering off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAR6SWhbnQ8]ROMNEY: Believe in Switzerland! - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt can win. Of course he can. There are no guarantees, and nobody should stay home because they figure their guy has it in the bag.

Sure, it could happen. The question is, would anyone notice?

No.

Attachments

• $romneyrich.jpg
    $romneyrich.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 64

Forum List

Back