Mitt Wins So What Does That Say? What's The Message?

OK i'll bite Rabbi. You think I am milquetoast because I am in favor of liberty and freedom?:cuckoo:

I do not support anarchy because it does not support freedom....get it.....:eusa_pray:

OK so you support coercive laws of the state. Got it.

I think the state should protect my life and liberty, if another individual or organization threatens those rights then the state should have the power to use coercive power to stop it.

i.e. business polluting the water, somebody trying to kill me, etc....

OK so you support the EPA, even where they fine private citizens.
You aren't a libertarian at all. You're a worse statist than anyone here.

OK so you support coercive laws of the state. Got it.

I think the state should protect my life and liberty, if another individual or organization threatens those rights then the state should have the power to use coercive power to stop it.

Is the EPA not allowed to fine people?

If you guys are looking for an Everyman conservative candidate, he does not exist.

There are many competing ideas on how to stop the communist infiltration.

How about just a conservative one?

We had the perfect conservative in Herman Cain, but the left was ruthless. He was knocked out of the race by allegations and then the women crawled back into the woodwork, probably with a bigger bank account than before. Of course, the media helped choose Mitt. They rarely went after him the way they did the others and it was reminiscent of the way they helped picked McCain. They left them alone until they got the nod, then they stood with their guy and helped Obama win. I believe the media saw Mitt as the least threatening of the choices, the same way they thought McCain would be easy to beat. I hope Mitt doesn't cowtow to pressure and play Mr. Nice the way McCain did. He should call it as he sees it.

I think Mitt would have much better chances if he chose a true Republican for a running mate.

Obama is the one who said if he should only have one term if he didn't fulfill his campaign promise. Well, he didn't, so time to go.

cain was harldy a perfect conservative. He had no experience and his ideas were muddled. ANd when he spoke about foreign policy I cringed.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3wc0SNyv3s]Herman Cain Foreign Policy Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Of course they're allowed to. It's in the statute.

Of course they're allowed to. It's in the statute.

I'm trying to figure out if you have a problem with them being able to do that...

I'm not the narco-libertarian here. That's ThinkunCritically. I accused him of being a statist and he admits to supporting probably the most coercive agency in the Federal gov't, with its power to level secret fines on private citizens.

Yes, I am not looking at the statistical average. Because statistical averages don't vote. I am looking at real people, because they do vote.
And real people have not been experiencing stagnating wages over 20 years.

What are you looking at? The real wages of the entire population have risen over the past 40 years, but the middle class real wages have been flat for 40 years now.

Wrong.
Again you are looking at stats, not flesh and blood people.

Well it really depends upon which flesh and blood people you are hanging out with. If all your friend are in the upper class then yes they have prospered handsomely. Additionally things there in Nashville are quite different then they are in say Detroit. Thats why we look at statistics, it is a picture of the entire country. I'm sure Brentwood is doing just fine though:eusa_angel:

What are you looking at? The real wages of the entire population have risen over the past 40 years, but the middle class real wages have been flat for 40 years now.

Wrong.

Well it really depends upon which flesh and blood people you are hanging out with. If all your friend are in the upper class then yes they have prospered handsomely. Additionally things there in Nashville are quite different then they are in say Detroit. Thats why we look at statistics, it is a picture of the entire country. I'm sure Brentwood is doing just fine though:eusa_angel:

We're talking about looking at the same people over a 10 or 20 year period. And anyone who has been in the workforce all that time has seen his income rise substantially.

Wrong.

We're talking about looking at the same people over a 10 or 20 year period. And anyone who has been in the workforce all that time has seen his income rise substantially.

What people? The ones you hang out with! Thats nice, it doesn't mean shit how your friends are doing though.

So let me get this straight Rabbi. You don't think the state should protect our liberty....that makes you the anarchist.

This isn't about me.
You said the gov't ought to be able to fine people for polluting. That is exactly what the EPA does. And the EPA is one of the most out of control unaccountable agencies out there. But this is what you support.
That's why Isaid you're a milquetoast if you're not an Anarchist.

What people? The ones you hang out with! Thats nice, it doesn't mean shit how your friends are doing though.

You don't listen well, do you?

You don't listen well, do you?

translation....uuuuuuhhhhhh:eusa_drool:

Translation: You don't fucking get it. Look at people in the workforce for 10 years or more. They are ALL making more money than they were 10 years ago.
Sorry, class warfare is for fools. No wonder actual conservatives reject the narcos. They have more in common with the left than with conservatives. Blowback anyone?

Translation: You don't fucking get it. Look at people in the workforce for 10 years or more. They are ALL making more money than they were 10 years ago.
Sorry, class warfare is for fools. No wonder actual conservatives reject the narcos. They have more in common with the left than with conservatives. Blowback anyone?

LINK please. Where are you getting this from....You think things are better in the entire country for the middle class. Maybe there in Nashville it is, after all manufacturing is moving south, but the rust belt is in ruins.

I do not support class warfare so we are in agreement there.

LINK please. Where are you getting this from....You think things are better in the entire country for the middle class. Maybe there in Nashville it is, after all manufacturing is moving south, but the rust belt is in ruins.

Long-term real growth in US GDP per capita 1871-2009

Again, look at individuals in the workforce and they are all making more money than they were 10 and 20 years ago.
Looking at "household income" is misleading because household size has been changing.
If you reject class warfare then you must accept this obvious truth.

Long-term real growth in US GDP per capita 1871-2009

Again, look at individuals in the workforce and they are all making more money than they were 10 and 20 years ago.
Looking at "household income" is misleading because household size has been changing.
If you reject class warfare then you must accept this obvious truth.

You're chart shows GDP, not wages... and it isn't inflation adjusted.

I'm really thinking you don't understand the numbers.

Forum List

Back