Mitt Romney 2012?

I'm not surprised at those numbers. I think most people view atheists as having no morals.

I think most of us Agnostics/Atheists think that anybody who believes in the world starting 6500 yrs ago in a garden with a talking snake is just nuts. Oh, and lets not stop and forget how many people in history that have died in the name of God. Morals:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

First of all, you shouldn't assume that all religious people believe that the world started 6500 years ago, because that is far from the case. Secondly, let's not forget how many people have died in the name of atheism.

Romney has the funding and the know-how - but he just doesn't have the overall appeal factor - maybe he can work on that.

He just comes off so damn slick.

And his government health care program was a complete failure...

It's because Romney is exactly like Nixon. He'll do what it takes to get elected, and keep his approval ratings high. He proved that as Governor of MA when he ran for the 2008 Republican Nomination. The guy flips and flops more on the issues then a fish.

Romney has the funding and the know-how - but he just doesn't have the overall appeal factor - maybe he can work on that.

It's because Romney is exactly like OBAMA. He'll do what it takes to get elected, and keep his approval ratings high. He proved that as Governor of MA when he ran for the 2008 Republican Nomination. The guy flips and flops more on the issues then a fish.

Fixed.

It's because Romney is exactly like Nixon. He'll do what it takes to get elected, and keep his approval ratings high. He proved that as Governor of MA when he ran for the 2008 Republican Nomination. The guy flips and flops more on the issues then a fish.
and thats partly why so few conservatives like him

but, if he was the GOP nominee in 2012, I would vote for him over Obama

hard to imagine he won't, after all the talking head right-wingers endorsed him. i.e. coulter, hannity, graham, etc.

If they put him up in 2012, I won't even vote for a 3rd Party. I'd vote for Obama in protest of how the GOP chose to pull the plug on its life support instead of finding a means of recovery to its comatose party.

I think romney would be good if the economy is still in trouble in 2012.

Honestly I am hoping for some random act of sanity by the voters and watch us all decide to put someone in who isn't from either party.

I can dream :D

It's because Romney is exactly like OBAMA. He'll do what it takes to get elected, and keep his approval ratings high. He proved that as Governor of MA when he ran for the 2008 Republican Nomination. The guy flips and flops more on the issues then a fish.
Fixed.

Sorry, can't do that anymore. Be lucky I don't report you for that. :lol: ;)

If they put him up in 2012, I won't even vote for a 3rd Party. I'd vote for Obama in protest of how the GOP chose to pull the plug on its life support instead of finding a means of recovery to its comatose party.
no, its a case of Obama being just that much worse

no, its a case of Obama being just that much worse

Yeah I can't imagine anyone being worse..... within reason.

hard to imagine he won't, after all the talking head right-wingers endorsed him. i.e. coulter, hannity, graham, etc.

Hey apeboy, 1 more neg rep which makes it 5 in 2 weeks. You can't control yourself

Hey apeboy, 1 more neg rep which makes it 5 in 2 weeks. You can't control yourself

which has nothing to do with this topic, asshole. you got a problem, take it to the flame zone.

Unless something really drastic happens, Obama will be relected. Just look at history.
His Presidency is shaping up as "Something Really Drastic". I never thought someone would come along and make Jimmy Carter look competent.

We have:

A President who is in way over his head.
A V.P. who is a loose cannon and a few slices short of a loaf.
And a Secretary of State equally clueless as Obama.

Add to that Tim "TurboTax" Geithner along with persistent unemployment and we'll see Obama thrown out on his ass in 2012.

Unless something really drastic happens, Obama will be relected. Just look at history.
His Presidency is shaping up as "Something Really Drastic". I never thought someone would come along and make Jimmy Carter look competent.

We have:

Add to that Tim "TurboTax" Geithner along with persistent unemployment and we'll see Obama thrown out on his ass in 2012.

but carter lost because of the hostage crisis, right/ I mean even with that, it was close.

We have:

but carter lost because of the hostage crisis, right/ I mean even with that, it was close.
closer than it should have been
thats for sure

Forum List

Back