Mitt Romney 2012?

Considering where we will be by 2012 if the Reps don't get enough of an off year bounce to at least limit the damage Obama Co will do to this country, almost anything not Obama will win handily.

Right now Newt is the only one out there with a message of any sort that even begins to resonate with most voters.

By the way based on Newts reception at various Republican affairs that he attends frankly if he announces he almost immediately becomes the front runner. To be sure the country clubbers don't like the guy but frankly that's all the more reason to vote for him.

Amen to that.

And he has on many occassions defended Palin - despite being an intellectual, Newt understands the very basic appeal of Palin's simple message of smaller, less intrusive government, and leading from a position based upon this nation's founding history of personal freedoms.

If Newt runs, and he actually gets the nomination, I would campaign for him hard.

I remain firm in my previous statement. If Newt secures the nomination I shall campaign for him.

but when Clinton runs his wife through the mud on the national stage, it's ok.

Clinton cheated on his wife which was wrong, I never denied that. However, can you really say all the things that Newt did are equal to what Clinton did?

Oh, never mind the fact that Newt called for Clinton's resignation because of the affair while he was having one himself. Just what we need, a hypocrite in every way in the White House. :lol:

but when Clinton runs his wife through the mud on the national stage, it's ok.

Clinton cheated on his wife which was wrong, I never denied that. However, can you really say all the things that Newt did are equal to what Clinton did?

Oh, never mind the fact that Newt called for Clinton's resignation because of the affair while he was having one himself. Just what we need, a hypocrite in every way in the White House. :lol:

I know you're smarter than that.

I remain firm in my previous statement. If Newt secures the nomination I shall campaign for him.

Shows such character in you. Willing to campaign for a cheater who was/is a deadbeat dad, a pig, a liar, stole taxpayer money through bounced checks, or the fact he was the first speaker in the House's 208 years to be disciplined for ethical no-no's.

I mean holy fuck, if Obama had left Michelle by trying to get her to sign a legal notepad he wrote out when she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery I can only imagine how bad you'd be calling him out.

While in the hospital recovering from another uterine operation, according to his friend Lee Howell, "Newt came up there with his yellow legal pad, and he had a list of things on how the divorce was going to be handled. He wanted her to sign it. She was still recovering from surgery, still sort of 'out of it,' and he comes in with a yellow sheet of paper, handwritten, and wants her to sign it." According to Howell, friends in her church had to raise money for her and her daughters. Later, Jackie went to court for adequate support, before they divorced. In his financial statement, Gingrich reported providing $400 per month, plus $40 in allowances for his daughters. Gingrich said he was unable to afford more. The same financial statement listed his expenditures for "food/dry cleaning etc. (one person)" as $400
- Wikipedia

You can call Bill Clinton many things, however you can't say he was ever a deadbeat dad or that he tried to divorce his wife in such a slimy way.

Last edited:

You can call Bill Clinton many things, however you can't say he was ever a deadbeat dad or that he tried to divorce his wife in such a slimy way.

I'm talking about why he was on trial.

the gingrich story compared to 300 million americans knowing the story and all the intimate details? I'd call that a wash.

the gingrich story compared to 300 million americans knowing the story and all the intimate details? I'd call that a wash.

If Newt runs for President, you can bet that 300 million Americans will know the story and all the intimate details. (Though we'd both be including children in our numbers :lol:)

Plus there's this too:

Radiofree West Hartford - Bill Clinton Republicans by Rudy Takala

I'm not really sure why out of all the candidates out there, you all would vote for this POS.

If Newt runs for President, you can bet that 300 million Americans will know the story and all the intimate details. (Though we'd both be including children in our numbers :lol:)

Plus there's this too:

Radiofree West Hartford - Bill Clinton Republicans by Rudy Takala

I'm not really sure why out of all the candidates out there, you all would vote for this POS.

I wouldn't. unless he won the republican nomination.

If it came down to Obama and Newt, you wouldn't perhaps look at a 3rd party candidate? I know I am certainly if Obama doesn't shape up, and if just about any current Republican who has a shot at the nomination wins it.

If it came down to Obama and Newt, you wouldn't perhaps look at a 3rd party candidate? I know I am certainly if Obama doesn't shape up, and if just about any current Republican who has a shot at the nomination wins it.

you mean like Nader or Barr? no.

you mean like Nader or Barr? no.

1.) You assume Barr would get the nomination again, he probably won't.

2.) There's more then just those two.

By the way, Bob Barr is another of those serial cheaters. :lol:

I'd like to know how many Obama's had. and then i'd like to know who would fuck Bob Barr.

Honestly? I don't think Barack is the type to cheat on Michelle. If only because Michelle would tear a certain thing off if she ever found out. :eek:

She wouldn't take that laying down like Hillary who only stayed with Bill for her own political purposes.

And who'd fuck Bob Barr? Well the same people who'd fuck rich or powerful people who they have no interest in.

I'd like to know how many Obama's had. and then i'd like to know who would fuck Bob Barr.

Honestly? I don't think Barack is the type to cheat on Michelle. If only because Michelle would tear a certain thing off if she ever found out. :eek:

She wouldn't take that laying down like Hillary who only stayed with Bill for her own political purposes.

And who'd fuck Bob Barr? Well the same people who'd fuck rich or powerful people who they have no interest in.
and you dont think Hillary has that kind of a rep?
:lol:

and you dont think Hillary has that kind of a rep?
:lol:

She obviously didn't over the 30+ years Bill cheated or however long he was cheating on her for. She cares more about her political future then getting back at Bill by divorcing him.

Hillary has nothing on Michelle if you ever seen a picture of her pissed off.

I don't know trying to fuck every rich guy in the country seems to keep him popular with the idiots on the left...

Yea. We'd be fighting Iran too by now. But not North Korea because they don't have oil.
A propaganda prediction based in a falsehood in your own delussional world!

And jobs would be rushing overseas. China would have complete access to our markets and mexican truckers would be coming inside the US. And none of the loopholes Obama just closed would be closed.
Yea because I see your God changing NAFTA or our trade relationship with China! You never listened to Mitt so you have no creditability in the subject. He talked in length about having to approach China and Japan as a trade war, since that is how they approach it with us!

U.S. wheat and corn exports to Mexico thrive under NAFTA - North American Free Trade Agreement | AgExporter | Find Articles at BNET
America's Trade Buddies: Top Ten U.S. Export & Import Partners | Suite101.com
See you have a kneeJERK reaction that Mexico imports nothing from us! That if we put up protective trade measure and Mexico reacted that things would be great. Nice fallacy! (Note don't get me wrong I do think NAFTA needs tweaking and so did Mitt Romney)!

Above is a list of exports from 2006 (note it was before the economic collaspe).
but we exported Mexico $120 Billion! Yes it is less than we import, but its a huge dollar amount. Mitt like the economic genius he is would put together a plan to narrow the deficit without having Mexico create trade barriers that would decrease $120 billion export. Since after all if we decrease the amount via protectionism that we import from Mexico, yet we decrease the amount that we export to Mexico because of trade barriers from Mexico, then do we really win?

Mitt was quoted during the primary debates that saying that what China does trade wise is unacceptable and he would do things to combat it! As a man that took a start up co to a billion dollar company, I trust him over a community organizer who really did dick for the communitee. You ask me what Mitt would have, guess what I am not Mitt, otherwise I would have figured out to bring a start up to a billion company!

And we wouldn't have a leader who could mend our relationships around the world after 8 years of lying to the rest of the world about why we invaded.
You are a partisan hack! How do you know what would have happened! Mending relationships! HA! Obama is still a ways off before he can claim that victory.

And we wouldn't cut any wastful spending that goes towards defense because its defense.
HA wasteful spending! HAhahahaha sillybobo you are on funny communist! Where has our budget deficit ballooned to a 1/2 year on the job? You are truly a delussional communist!

And healthcare costs would go up another 191%.
Going back into your dumb-ass bag again I see!

And gas would be at $4 a gallon again like this time last year. Today its $2.25 where I'm at.
Wow so it was the America God that brought oil prices down and its was the American Devil (Bush) that brought them through the roof! Earth to idiot, a President is not responsible for everything that happens in the world!

And there would have been no oversite on the tarp funds. ZERO! You'd be left in the dark.
Wow! The fact that you believe there are any now show right where your intelligence is!

And he would veto anything the Dems tried to do. Yea, just what we needed. You're just a partisan hack. Now sit back and watch for 4 years and SHUT UP! :eusa_hand:
And keeping stupid people in check who like, Barney Da Fag Frank, who have never made an honest dollar in their life nor have never run anything that made a profit is a bad thing! Wow Sillybobo you really don't think much do you!

Forum List

Back