Where is the bodybag count?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We have a new President that insisted he would change things. Every day Bush was in office we had a daily reminder of how many troops had died while he was President for his decision to conduct war. Where is that Body bag Count for Obama's decision to increase troop numbers in Afghanistan and continue that war?

Hmm ... seems the right wingnuts are slacking to me. Of course this makes me wonder if the left wingnuts are actually more tech and internet savvy like the stereotype says ...

... hmm ... that is a mystery.

Hmm ... seems the right wingnuts are slacking to me. Of course this makes me wonder if the left wingnuts are actually more tech and internet savvy like the stereotype says ...

Ya remind us how the MSM is a right wing press, DUMB ASS.

We have a new President that insisted he would change things. Every day Bush was in office we had a daily reminder of how many troops had died while he was President for his decision to conduct war. Where is that Body bag Count for Obama's decision to increase troop numbers in Afghanistan and continue that war?

Every day? Exaggerate much?

The body count is right here where it's always been.

How about you start yourself your own body count website for troops killed in action since Obama took office? Nothing is stopping you.

Anyway ....

I expect media attention again at 4500 and 5000.

Wel the msm had their Mission Accomplished moment on Nov 4th. So the daily body count was shelved right next to journalistic integrity.

Ya remind us how the MSM is a right wing press, DUMB ASS.

:lol: Um ... yeah ... have you not read one single post I make about the "media"?

Deadly Afghan July for U.S.-led forces - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

Rate of international forces deaths so far this month about three a day is approaching some of the highest levels of the Iraq war, prompting a U.S. official to call July an extraordinarily difficult month.

How about you start yourself your own body count website for troops killed in action since Obama took office? Nothing is stopping you.

Anyway ....

Ya cause when Bush was President the Media said nothing till 4000 dead, right, you dumb fuck?

We got reminded all the time how many died while Bush was President. The Press fell all over themselves to tell us every day how many new Troops got killed.

Where are those lancet dimwits to claim millions of dead Afghans? Where are the demands to see the flag draped coffins?

By the way when the press does start paying attention and starts reporting the same way under Obama as they did under Bush it will be because the LEFT is tired of Obama. It won't be some right wing group posting it.

Love the double standard. By the way RETARD, Afghanistan is no longer Bush's war, it became Obama's the minute he funded it and sent more troops there. Where is the gnashing of teeth, the screams for our troops to come home? How come Sheehan is not camping outside the White House? How come the press has completely forgotten her?

Anyway ....

Ya cause when Bush was President the Media said nothing till 4000 dead, right, you dumb fuck?

Imagining things again? I never said the media said nothing until we hit 4000 dead, I only pointed out that they like nice round numbers.

We got reminded all the time how many died while Bush was President. The Press fell all over themselves to tell us every day how many new Troops got killed.

Well yeah ... there were suicide bombings killings dozens and hundreds daily. Shit was really bad over there for a long time.

Where are those lancet dimwits to claim millions of dead Afghans? Where are the demands to see the flag draped coffins?

I dunno. Did it ever cross your mind that they might support one war and not another?

By the way when the press does start paying attention and starts reporting the same way under Obama as they did under Bush it will be because the LEFT is tired of Obama. It won't be some right wing group posting it.

Thanks for that useless piece of speculation.

Love the double standard. By the way RETARD, Afghanistan is no longer Bush's war,

Never said it was. The liberal voices are ringing in your convoluted head it seems.

it became Obama's the minute he funded it and sent more troops there.

Ok ... and he campaigned on it. He told the American public that he was going to do this and they American public still voted him in. Looks like they are more for A-Stan operations than they are Iraq.

Where is the gnashing of teeth, the screams for our troops to come home?

Still around but guess what? The new POTUS is in the process of getting the troops home unlike the last administration who refused to bend an inch despite the screams.

How come Sheehan is not camping outside the White House?

Who fuckin' knows. Write the attention whore a letter if you miss her so much.

How come the press has completely forgotten her

Damn near everybody has. Well ... except you and few other right wing nut jobs.

And BTW without all those people screaming for the troops to come home and a policy change in Iraq we'd still be "staying the course." There would be no Surge, no Sunni Awakening, no stabalization in Iraq, and David Petraus would be just another General.

And BTW without all those people screaming for the troops to come home and a policy change in Iraq we'd still be "staying the course." There would be no Surge, no Sunni Awakening, no stabalization in Iraq, and David Petraus would be just another General.

Sure thing dimwit. Last I checked Bush never caved to any pressure when it came to his duty as President. Unlike the Obamanator and the Clintonista, who run scared when ever the polls twitch.

Those things happened because Bush stayed the course despite the crying and whining of liberal dumb fucks. Last I checked you dimwits kept claiming that Bush only changed Generals when he got mad at one and then he went to that super secret list of officers he secretly put in place 20 years before when he was not even considering a run for the White House, but was able to quietly sneak in a whole crop of Army, Navy, Marine and Airforce officers to be Generals or Admirals when he needed them later.

The one making shit up is you. The one hearing voices is you. Bush won Iraq despite the attempts of you dumb asses. Bush not Obama is the reason troops are leaving Iraq now with Iraq holding their own and not because, like you dimwits wanted, we cut and ran.

Must be nice to just pretend that magically Obama getting elected changed things in Iraq. Obama is following the Bush plan to the letter. Plans made long before Obama was elected. The left was for the Surge right up to the moment Bush ordered it, then they were, as usual, against it. The Left was all for getting the Iraqi nationals fighting what they considered a guerrilla war to change sides right up until the moment The military succeeded in getting them to do so under Bush's direction.

EDITED- Family is off limits., CW

Great point. Yes, let's see each and every coffin that comes home.

Great point. Yes, let's see each and every coffin that comes home.

Exactly. Wasn't it the lame stream media that bitched and whined because they couldn't show flag drapped coffins being off loaded plains anymore? Well why aren't they doing it now?

Well I already know why. I shouldn't even bother asking. It's because now the lame stream media's messiah is President, and they'll NOTHING to make him look bad. It's pathetic.

Sure thing dimwit. Last I checked Bush never caved to any pressure when it came to his duty as President. Unlike the Obamanator and the Clintonista, who run scared when ever the polls twitch.

Those things happened because Bush stayed the course despite the crying and whining of liberal dumb fucks. Last I checked you dimwits kept claiming that Bush only changed Generals when he got mad at one and then he went to that super secret list of officers he secretly put in place 20 years before when he was not even considering a run for the White House, but was able to quietly sneak in a whole crop of Army, Navy, Marine and Airforce officers to be Generals or Admirals when he needed them later.

The one making shit up is you. The one hearing voices is you. Bush won Iraq despite the attempts of you dumb asses. Bush not Obama is the reason troops are leaving Iraq now with Iraq holding their own and not because, like you dimwits wanted, we cut and ran.

Must be nice to just pretend that magically Obama getting elected changed things in Iraq. Obama is following the Bush plan to the letter. Plans made long before Obama was elected. The left was for the Surge right up to the moment Bush ordered it, then they were, as usual, against it. The Left was all for getting the Iraqi nationals fighting what they considered a guerrilla war to change sides right up until the moment The military succeeded in getting them to do so under Bush's direction.

I'm not magically pretending jack shit about Iraq since Obama took office. Where do you come up with this shit anyway?

People wanted Iraq to change and the troops home. Bush refused to change policy in Iraq and it wasn't until he got hit where it counts, the ballot box in 2006, that he finally did something about it. It wasn't until then that Rummy was fired and a change in policy took place.

I readily admit that the Surge worked. That Petreaus talking to the Sunni opposition leaders instead of fighting with them lead to an amazing change in Iraq in a very short period of time. That Iraq, which was once in the abyss, has managed to crawl out of it and actually has hope for the future. That all happened before Obama was elected and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH was in office.

This idea that the media is suddenly ignoring the war because Obama is in office is complete horseshit. The media changed tune once the situation on the ground in Iraq changed which was while BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH was in office.

Riddle me this, Sarge, when was the last time a suicide bomb killed a 100 or more people in Iraq? How about just 50? When was the last time there were multiple suicide bombings in one day in Iraq?

Answer those questions and take a look at what the economy has been through the last 10 months and you might get some semblance of a clue why the wars aren't on the front burner and haven't been for a long time running now.

You need to get over it and grow up. Get out of bed from the other side in the morning or something. I'm tired of your pissy, whiny, and bitter threads about how BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH was treated for being a fuck up.

SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - A soldier from our area with the Georgia National Guard's 48th Infantry Brigade has been killed in action in Afghanistan.

Sgt. Brock Chavers of Portal was serving with the 2nd Battalion of the 121st Infantry in Afghanistan when an improvised explosive device went off on July 6. He and a fellow soldier died in the blast.

On Wednesday, Chavers along with the bodies of five other soldiers and one sailor were returned to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware.

The other service members who were killed while supporting Operation Enduring Freedom are:

Capt. Mark A. Garner, 30, of State Road, NC
Pfc. Nicolas HJ Gideon, 20, of Murrieta, Calif.
Spc. Isaac L. Johnson of Columbus, Ga.
Petty Officer Second Class Tony Michael Randolph, 22, of Henryetta, Okla.
Spc. Chester W. Hosford of Hastings, Minn.
2nd Lt. Derwin I. Williams of Glenwood, Ill.

Many family members of the fallen soldiers were on hand to witness the transfer at Dover Air Force Base.
GA National Guard soldier killed in action - WTOC, Savannah, Georgia, news, weather and sports |
l41105-1.jpg

That's just some of the young men and women that have fallen for this nation and have given EVERYTHING so that we may live our lives as we do. They deserve all the honors accorded them and the respect and gratitude of everyone. These kids and their familes sacrifice a lot each and everyday to defend this nation and it's not a whole lot to ask in return to respect them.

Forum List

Back