Mr. Trump, why the "silence" on the Co2 Fraud??

So, who did 911? Why? How do you know?

Like all Zionist Fascist frauds, it starts with questions...

Was this controlled demolition??

Well, JEW, was that controlled demolition or not???

Like all Zionist Fascist frauds, it starts with questions...

Was this controlled demolition??

Well, JEW, was that controlled demolition or not???

How many explosive rigs in WTC-7?
What type? How do you know?
How many were found?

Your own link says that weather balloon data was flawed and when they fixed the flaw, it showed the same warming.

LOL!!!!!

The link, NBC no less, describes a CONSTANT SHADE ISSUE as the reason for the fudge job of the balloons. If the "shade issue" was CONSTANT, the data should all have had one CONSTANT inserted, which would have kept a FLAT LINE as a FLAT LINE, but somehow with "the science" a CONSTANT SHADE ISSUE turned into bending a flat line UP.

THAT is the LEVEL of IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD FUDGE JOBS...

LOL!!!!!

The link, NBC no less, describes a CONSTANT SHADE ISSUE as the reason for the fudge job of the balloons. If the "shade issue" was CONSTANT, the data should all have had one CONSTANT inserted, which would have kept a FLAT LINE as a FLAT LINE, but somehow with "the science" a CONSTANT SHADE ISSUE turned into bending a flat line UP.

THAT is the LEVEL of IDIOCY of the Co2 FRAUD FUDGE JOBS...
Because it wasn’t a constant issue.

“Sherwood explains these discrepancies by pointing out that the older radiosonde instruments used in the 1970's were not as well shielded from sunlight as more recent models.”

Because it wasn’t a constant issue.

“Sherwood explains these discrepancies by pointing out that the older radiosonde instruments used in the 1970's were not as well shielded from sunlight as more recent models.”

LOL!!!!

And, of course, we have readily available documentation of that.... NOT.

The real truth is that if the "shade" issue was actually factual as you quote from Sherwood, it would have resulted in an IMMEDIATE temp drop recorded. It didn't do that. It just continued to read a FLAT LINE of NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE.

If you measure the same thing and then block out some heat, you'd get a "cooling" reading. That never happened, because there was absolutely nothing wrong with either the satellite or balloon data, both of which were highly correlated. The only thing "wrong" was that they

BOTH SHOWED THE TRUTH THAT INCREASING ATMOSPHERIC Co2 did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!

You used to question it. You encouraged Congress to ZERO it out.

During the entire 2024 campaign so far, you have been as SILENT as Obama was 2010-2012

WHY?
Time to stand up and be counted. Start with some questions the media won't ask...

And for all the answers ...
Hopefully it is a political calculation and he'll get after all the CO2 silliness once in office. I agree it would be nice to hear him talk about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Video proof? Awesome!

Let's see the video of all the demolition rigs.

Wait, there weren't any? I'm shocked!

That video shows a perfect demolition of a steel framed building, where the inside is demo-ed first, and then the entire structure falls all at the same time click click click. There are plenty of explosions present, and thermite was used because what was in WTC7 was the CIA's "cockpit" for the 767 drone the CIA flew into the South Tower...

The freaking Country is falling apart with open borders and illegals raping and murdering American girls but the left is concerned about the former president's "silence" about CO2? WTF

Blizzard warning, avalanche watch as storm packing up to 10 feet of snow moves into Sierra Nevada​

RENO, Nev. (AP) — The most powerful Pacific storm of the season started barreling into the Sierra Nevada on Thursday, packing multiple feet of snow and dangerous winds that forecasters say will create blizzard conditions likely to close major highways and trigger power outages into the weekend.

Much of the Sierra Nevada was under a blizzard warning stretching through Sunday, with the biggest effects expected Friday afternoon into Saturday.

As much as 10 feet (3 meters) of snow is possible in the mountains around Lake Tahoe by the weekend, with 3 to 6 feet (.9 to 1.8 meters) in the communities on the lake’s shores and more than a foot (30 centimeters) possible in the valleys on the Sierra’s eastern front, including Reno, the National Weather Service said.

Winds are expected to gust in excess of 115 mph (185 kph) over Sierra ridgetops, and 70 mph (113 kph) at lower elevations, it said.

Hopefully it is a political calculation and he'll get after all the CO2 silliness once in office. I agree it would be nice to hear him talk about it.

It all starts with ASKING SOME QUESTIONS which this thread proves

CANNOT BE ANSWERED WITHOUT REFUTING THE Co2 FRAUD

That video shows a perfect demolition of a steel framed building, where the inside is demo-ed first, and then the entire structure falls all at the same time click click click. There are plenty of explosions present, and thermite was used because what was in WTC7 was the CIA's "cockpit" for the 767 drone the CIA flew into the South Tower...

That video shows a perfect demolition of a steel framed building,

Cool story. Now show me some demo rigs.

There are plenty of explosions present, and thermite was used

Cool story. Now show me some thermite rigs.

because what was in WTC7 was the CIA's "cockpit" for the 767 drone the CIA flew into the South Tower...

Where are the passengers from Flight 175?

That video shows a perfect demolition of a steel framed building,

Cool story. Now show me some demo rigs.

There are plenty of explosions present, and thermite was used

Cool story. Now show me some thermite rigs.

because what was in WTC7 was the CIA's "cockpit" for the 767 drone the CIA flew into the South Tower...

Where are the passengers from Flight 175?

As for whether or not there really was a flight 175, I do not know.

What I do know is that the 767 that hit the South Tower was the CARGO VERSION of the 767 and had a beacon of some sorts which is circled below....

911PHYSICS.CO.NR - Boeing 767? (An Analysis Of The Aircraft Which Hit ...

Forum List

Back