Mitt Romney 2012?

I wasn't talking about you, you said "we don't have a religious test," and by "we" you mean America and thats completely bull shit. 1 Catholic Prez, No Jews, and No Muslims, only Protestants but we don't have a test right?
show me where it is in the constitution
i didnt say that the people voting might not, but WE as in the USA doesnt have a religious test
the people are up to their own devices to choose who they do and dont vote for

And many people vote based on their Religious beliefs aka The Christian Right
:lol: the Christian right

:lol:
while you totally ignore the religious left
LOL

i didnt say that the people voting might not, but WE as in the USA doesnt have a religious test

:lol: the Christian right

:lol:
while you totally ignore the religious left
LOL

What is the religious left? Liberals don't vote based on their Religious beliefs, hell, they make up the majority of your Atheists

oh, you mean you dont worship at the church of AlGore?

Odd, I could of swore I was supposedly some godless heathen who worships at the feet of Satan while drinking aborted fetuses blood.

Oh well, off to a meeting with fellow Liberals where we're going to talk about our plans for when we're burning in hell for the next 10,000 years.

:eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, if Liberals worship at the church of Al Gore, then Conservatives worship at the church of Bush/Cheney. :lol:

oh, you mean you dont worship at the church of AlGore?

Odd, I could of swore I was supposedly some godless heathen who worships at the feet of Satan while drinking aborted fetuses blood.

Oh well, off to a meeting with fellow Liberals where we're going to talk about our plans for when we're burning in hell for the next 10,000 years.

:eusa_whistle:

Seriously though, if Liberals worship at the church of Al Gore, then Conservatives worship at the church of Bush/Cheney. :lol:
if you were a satanist, that would still be a religion

and Bush/Cheney didnt push a faith as much as AlGore does
LOL

I wasn't talking about you, you said "we don't have a religious test," and by "we" you mean America and thats completely bull shit. 1 Catholic Prez, No Jews, and No Muslims, only Protestants but we don't have a test right?

oh boo friggin hoo, why the fuck do you care why they vote for whom they vote for? wait let me guess, its because they dont vote the way you think they should. grow a fucking brain

oh boo friggin hoo, why the fuck do you care why they vote for whom they vote for? wait let me guess, its because they dont vote the way you think they should. grow a fucking brain
thats exactly it
notice how he doesnt have a problem with 90%+ of the blacks voting in lock step with the dems

We should consider voting for the most interesting man in the world.

Granted, he is foreign-born, but I think a little consitutional amendment to allow him to be president (without term restrictions) would benefit our country immensely.

And, if he invites police officers and black professors to the white house for a beer, there will be no guessing what kind he'll be drinking.

Granted, he is foreign-born, but I think a little consitutional amendment to allow him to be president (without term restrictions) would benefit our country immensely.

And, if he invites police officers and black professors to the white house for a beer, there will be no guessing what kind he'll be drinking.

Apparently the fair and balanced network got all riled up over the revelation that the guest at the beer summit preferred foreign beers. :cuckoo:

A domestic diss? Pres. Guests prefer foreign beers. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bnj1r9ZovM]YouTube - Fox Spokes-Bimbo, Carlson, Says "They Should be Drinking American Beer" at White House[/ame]

Apparently the fair and balanced network got all riled up over the revelation that the guest at the beer summit preferred foreign beers. :cuckoo:

A domestic diss? Pres. Guests prefer foreign beers. :lol:

They should have mentioned that while Budweiser is now owned by Belgian Inbev, it still employs thousands here in the U.S., many right here in Missouri and Illinois.

Obama gets kudos for his choice of beer from me.

Unfortunately, his policies still suck wind.

Last edited:
would be a stronger candidate. Mitt is mormon, not that I have anything against mormons but alot of Christians think they wrote their own bible. Newt is a conservative and would attrack other conservatives, he is a great historian as he used to teach history.

Mitt would also be blamed for the health care disaster in the state of Massachuchetts, the fix that he touted during the last Presidential campaign is falling apart and the state is going bankrupt. He has too much baggage now to be a viable candidate. All of this would be used against him.

would be a stronger candidate. Mitt is mormon, not that I have anything against mormons but alot of Christians think they wrote their own bible. Newt is a conservative and would attrack other conservatives, he is a great historian as he used to teach history.

Mitt would also be blamed for the health care disaster in the state of Massachuchetts, the fix that he touted during the last Presidential campaign is falling apart and the state is going bankrupt. He has too much baggage now to be a viable candidate. All of this would be used against him.

And yet,

If the 2012 presidential election were held today, President Obama and possible Republican nominee Mitt Romney would be all tied up at 45% each, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Forum List

Back