Mitt Romney 2012?

Mitt Romney isn't some economic genius, and he has flip flopped on just about every issue ever. I made a detailed outline of this a few months ago when Elvis and I were talking about it. The guy's even willing to flip flop on his religious beliefs to make money.

In other words, Mitt Romney is alot like Richard Nixon, he'll do whatever it takes to get elected. It doesn't matter side of the issue it is, if it gets him elected he'll say it or talk against whatever.

Mitt Romney isn't some economic genius, and he has flip flopped on just about every issue ever. I made a detailed outline of this a few months ago when Elvis and I were talking about it. The guy's even willing to flip flop on his religious beliefs to make money.

did you look at the odds and who is on the list and where?

He's a Mormon, he can't win, Thank God cause the last thing we need is a Mormon, have you ever read that completely BS book?

In other words, Mitt Romney is alot like Richard Nixon, he'll do whatever it takes to get elected. It doesn't matter side of the issue it is, if it gets him elected he'll say it or talk against whatever.
which is why i dont like him, but would vote for him over Obama

did you look at the odds and who is on the list and where?

I did, I was surprised how high Biden was. Either the betting place is hoping to get some idiots to bet on that one or truly think Obama is going to get shot.

With Palin gone, I think romney will win. I think he'll have too much money and too much support from the talking heads for huck to challenge him.

:lol: Voting for the devil you don't know over the devil do you know huh?

Romney could end up being worse than his days as Mass Governor (he wasn't completely Liberal then I think). He could just possibly be someone more left than Obama if it could get him the votes. :lol:

With Palin gone, I think romney will win. I think he'll have too much money and too much support from the talking heads for huck to challenge him.
i dont like Huck either

:lol: Voting for the devil you don't know over the devil do you know huh?

Romney could end up being worse than his days as Mass Governor (he wasn't completely Liberal then I think). He could just possibly be someone more left than Obama if it could get him the votes. :lol:
actually, i know both well enough to know Obama is worse

I want to see the Christian part of the right wing's face when Romney gets nominated.

WHAT? WE NOMINATED A MORMON? RIOT! :rofl:

I want to see the Christian part of the right wing's face when Romney gets nominated.

WHAT? WE NOMINATED A MORMON? RIOT! :rofl:

depends how many of them watch Hannity, Ingraham, buchanan, coulter, etc.

because they were already supporting him toward the end of this last primary. they will be ready to commit to him early on this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back