miss me yet ?

Summary table - Number of czars per administration President's name In office Number of
"czar" jobs Number of
appointees
Franklin Roosevelt 1933–1945 12 19
Harry Truman 1945–1953 6 6
Dwight Eisenhower 1953–1961 1 1
John F. Kennedy 1961-1963 ? ?
Lyndon Johnson 1963–1969 3 3
Richard Nixon 1969–1974 3 5
Gerald Ford 1974–1977 1 1
Jimmy Carter 1977–1981 2 3
Ronald Reagan 1981–1989 1 1
George H. W. Bush 1989–1993 2 3
Bill Clinton 1993–2001 7 10
George W. Bush 2001–2009 31 46
Barack Obama 2009– 32 35

Bush total in 8 years 46
Obama total in 8 months 35

The bit about Bush appointing more than Obama ever dreamed of is a flat out lie.

List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relevance?

Just pointing out how people lie when the facts are easier.

Summary table - Number of czars per administration President's name In office Number of
"czar" jobs Number of
appointees
Franklin Roosevelt 1933–1945 12 19
Harry Truman 1945–1953 6 6
Dwight Eisenhower 1953–1961 1 1
John F. Kennedy 1961-1963 ? ?
Lyndon Johnson 1963–1969 3 3
Richard Nixon 1969–1974 3 5
Gerald Ford 1974–1977 1 1
Jimmy Carter 1977–1981 2 3
Ronald Reagan 1981–1989 1 1
George H. W. Bush 1989–1993 2 3
Bill Clinton 1993–2001 7 10
George W. Bush 2001–2009 31 46
Barack Obama 2009– 32 35

Bush total in 8 years 46
Obama total in 8 months 35

The bit about Bush appointing more than Obama ever dreamed of is a flat out lie.

List of U.S. executive branch czars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Relevance?

Just pointing out how people lie when the facts are easier.
... yeah, I missed the post where that was mentioned earlier. Nevermind.

I miss his non intentional comical speeches, and his comitment to fighting the REAL threats to america:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY]YouTube - Bush Vs. Zombies[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
at what ? government spending ? a more articulate liar ? ........:eusa_whistle:

At being President

at selling out, i mean apologizing for america ?

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at political scare tactics ?

at weakening our national defense ?

at being buddy buddy with brutal dictators ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at making talk show appearances ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At community organizing !

you forgot ass kissing the unions, he's real good at that!

No one respects him, except commie lefty loons and his acorn slaves!! Hope they have buyers remorse!!! In office almost a year and has done nothing!!!!! Show me the money er birth certificate!!! Lol

Obama is substantially better.

Every President that has served is substantially better than George W Bush

Buchanan, Nixon, Jackson; everyone was better than George W.

O come on. Bush was bad, but Buchanan bad? That's saying something.

Obama is substantially better.

Every President that has served is substantially better than George W Bush

Buchanan, Nixon, Jackson; everyone was better than George W.

O come on. Bush was bad, but Buchanan bad? That's saying something.

Many Presidential scholars rank President James Buchanan the worst President in the history of the USA.
Lucky for Buchanan, George W came along.

No one respects him, except commie lefty loons and his acorn slaves!! Hope they have buyers remorse!!! In office almost a year and has done nothing!!!!! Show me the money er birth certificate!!! Lol

Anna, you are a birther. Very sad.

Birthers make commies, lefty loons and other such wing nuts look normal.

Based on the absolute mess handed Obama by the previous incompetent administration he has done a pretty good job. Not perfect but good.

At being President

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At reaching out to the world countries. the countries of the world except for Israel have more respect and a higher opinion of the USA than they have since prior to the Bush administration

OH! Yeah DB.... Ya missed one... and this idiot was good enough to point it out.

SELLING OUT US ALLIES!

He has appointed less czars than Bush
False...

The deficits were started by Bush
False...

The US was spending in deficit when Bush came to power...

but Obama must pull back on the deficits over the next 3 years we will see what he does.

Yes! He must! Sadly he's stated that he'll be spending TWO THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS IN DEFICIT EVERY YEAR OF HIS ADMINISTRATION...

Political scare tactics?

Reality... Dude...

He has refocused our war assets to Afghanistan where they should have been all along.

He has? His administration has slapped on the most dangers Rules of Engagement in US History... where US troops are no longer entitled to fire upon an enemy firing on them, UNTIL THEY RECEIVE CLEARANCE TO DO SO...

TERRORISTS ARE BEING READ MIRANDA RIGHTS!

He is bucking his parties request to pull out of Afghanistan by increasing troops in Afghanistan.

Would this be the party that spent the last 8 years DEMANDING THAT THEY WERE NOT APPEASING TO OUR TERRORIST ENEMIES BY DECLARING "AFGHANISTAN" AS THE "JUST WAR"?

He is refocusing strategies such as the missle defence to areas they will be more effective.

This falls under selling out our allies... undermining US Security and appeasing our enemies...

Every country in the world has more respect for the US including countries with brutal dictators.

Well golly... I for one have laid awake, unable to sleep for seconds... worried that countries with brutal dictators do not respect us...

He has not given them anything.
not if you don't count the ONE THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS that he gave Hamas.... or that he gave the Communist Russians, the pulling if US strategic Defense Missiles... pardoning the Lockerbie Bomber... and so on...

We have an opportunity to negotiate human rights in the countries with brutal dictators. We did not have this opportunity under Bush.

Well that's true... because Bush tended to just kick in the brtual dictator's door and kick the shit out of' em... take their countries and turn'em into free countries.

We can look to Mo'mar Kadafi... He took one look at President Hussein and we didn't hear a word fro that asshole for 8 years... Now President Hussein is running the US and we can't shut his ass up...

This country is torn on bipartisan lines. I don't think this is the result of Obama.

Yeah, but that's natural... people tend to oppose that which destroys their culture.

He is visible to his constituents which Bush was not
You're an idiot... that is patently absurd.

The US car companies are building more cars than they were when he came into office.
ROFLMNAO...

He is a great community organizer.

What communist isn't?

What is your point except you do not really know what is going on in American politics

ROFLMNAO... Oh now that is soe SWEET IRONY right there...

Anna, you are a birther. Very sad.

Birthers make commies, lefty loons and other such wing nuts look normal.

Based on the absolute mess handed Obama by the previous incompetent administration he has done a pretty good job. Not perfect but good.

Yeah... just imagine how NUTS it is to question a man who refuses to simply produce a legitimate birth certificate in order to meet the US Constitutional mandate that requires such... which every US president in History has done...

Talk about WHACKO! MAN! That is just cuh-RAZY!

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At reaching out to the world countries. the countries of the world except for Israel have more respect and a higher opinion of the USA than they have since prior to the Bush administration

OH! Yeah DB.... Ya missed one... and this idiot was good enough to point it out.

SELLING OUT US ALLIES!

False...

False...

The US was spending in deficit when Bush came to power...

Yes! He must! Sadly he's stated that he'll be spending TWO THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS IN DEFICIT EVERY YEAR OF HIS ADMINISTRATION...

Reality... Dude...

He has? His administration has slapped on the most dangers Rules of Engagement in US History... where US troops are no longer entitled to fire upon an enemy firing on them, UNTIL THEY RECEIVE CLEARANCE TO DO SO...

TERRORISTS ARE BEING READ MIRANDA RIGHTS!

Would this be the party that spent the last 8 years DEMANDING THAT THEY WERE NOT APPEASING TO OUR TERRORIST ENEMIES BY DECLARING "AFGHANISTAN" AS THE "JUST WAR"?

This falls under selling out our allies... undermining US Security and appeasing our enemies...

Well golly... I for one have laid awake, unable to sleep for seconds... worried that countries with brutal dictators do not respect us...

not if you don't count the ONE THOUSAND MILLION DOLLARS that he gave Hamas.... or that he gave the Communist Russians, the pulling if US strategic Defense Missiles... pardoning the Lockerbie Bomber... and so on...

Well that's true... because Bush tended to just kick in the brtual dictator's door and kick the shit out of' em... take their countries and turn'em into free countries.

We can look to Mo'mar Kadafi... He took one look at President Hussein and we didn't hear a word fro that asshole for 8 years... Now President Hussein is running the US and we can't shut his ass up...

Yeah, but that's natural... people tend to oppose that which destroys their culture.

You're an idiot... that is patently absurd.

ROFLMNAO...

He is a great community organizer.

What communist isn't?

What is your point except you do not really know what is going on in American politics

Publius you are completely illogical. You have zero credibility.
What ever Obama does you will criticize it. It does not matter what he does, if he does it in your mind it must be wrong.
Thoughtful, logical Obama critics do not take someone like you serious.

I think you know you are a little off balance.

bush appointed more czars than obama. is comparing two numbers too complicated for you? the numbers are already in this thread. and your drivel about hitting dictators is hilarious, showing your partisan colors there

3952830435_80a968e055.jpg

Honestly never thought i would, but the clown currently in charge is making me reconsider.......

I do not miss George W. Bush, but some do.

I can say he taught me a valuable lesson. George W. Bush taught me not to trust the government. He has me watching Barack H. Obama like a hawk. Although, it is too soon to tell with the incumbent.

bush appointed more czars than obama.

Do you really not see the intellectual dishonesty in that statement? Not being rude, just wondering is all.

just because bush did it at a slower rate than obama doesn't change the overall numbers (I assume that is what you are referring to)

So you do recognize the intellectual dishonesty. OK. At least you admit that yer comparing apples to oranges. Carry on with your fallacy then.

Forum List

Back