miss me yet ?

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
3952830435_80a968e055.jpg

Honestly never thought i would, but the clown currently in charge is making me reconsider.......

Obama is substantially better.

Every President that has served is substantially better than George W Bush

Buchanan, Nixon, Jackson; everyone was better than George W.

Obama is substantially better.

at what ? government spending ? a more articulate liar ? ........:eusa_whistle:

At being President

at selling out, i mean apologizing for america ?

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at political scare tactics ?

at weakening our national defense ?

at being buddy buddy with brutal dictators ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at making talk show appearances ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At community organizing !

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

At being President

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At reaching out to the world countries. the countries of the world except for Israel have more respect and a higher opinion of the USA than they have since prior to the Bush administration
He has appointed less czars than Bush
The deficits were started by Bush but Obama must pull back on the deficits over the next 3 years we will see what he does.
Political scare tactics?
He has refocused our war assets to Afghanistan where they should have been all along. He is bucking his parties request to pull out of Afghanistan by increasing troops in Afghanistan. He is refocusing strategies such as the missle defence to areas they will be more effective.
Every country in the world has more respect for the US including countries with brutal dictators. He has not given them anything. We have an opportunity to negotiate human rights in the countries with brutal dictators. We did not have this opportunity under Bush.
This country is torn on bipartisan lines. I don't think this is the result of Obama. All politicians are responsible.
He is visible to his constituents which Bush was not
The US car companies are building more cars than they were when he came into office.
He is a great community organizer.

What is your point except you do not really know what is going on in American politics

At being President

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

this is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, and you show just how brainwashed you are by posting this. bush was WAYYYY better at about 90% of what you posted and its stuff he revolved his 8 years around (failing of course any bi-partsinshap or unity in the country, but he was really good at deficits and propping up dictators, and appointed more czars then obama could ever dream to.

Last edited:
At being President

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

At reaching out to the world countries. the countries of the world except for Israel have more respect and a higher opinion of the USA than they have since prior to the Bush administration
The deficits were started by Bush but Obama must pull back on the deficits over the next 3 years we will see what he does.
Political scare tactics?
He has refocused our war assets to Afghanistan where they should have been all along. He is bucking his parties request to pull out of Afghanistan by increasing troops in Afghanistan. He is refocusing strategies such as the missle defence to areas they will be more effective.
Every country in the world has more respect for the US including countries with brutal dictators. He has not given them anything. We have an opportunity to negotiate human rights in the countries with brutal dictators. We did not have this opportunity under Bush.
This country is torn on bipartisan lines. I don't think this is the result of Obama. All politicians are responsible.
The US car companies are building more cars than they were when he came into office.

What is your point except you do not really know what is going on in American politics

Oh neat, someone studied their obamabot talking points memo !

At being President

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

this is one of the dumbest things I have ever read, and you show just how brainwashed you are by posting this. bush was WAYYYY better at about 90% of what you posted and its stuff he revolved his 8 years around (failing of course any bi-partsinshap or unity in the country, but he was really good at deficits and propping up dictators, and appointed more czars then obama could ever dream to.

Sure thing n00b........ :cuckoo:

It's being proven more and more everyday that Obama is the most DIVISIVE president to hold office.

Bush appointed more czars than Obama could ever dream of huh ?

How many did Bush appoint in eight YEARS ?

How many has Obama appointed in eight MONTHS ?

The fact that this topic is even debatable is sad, Obama is an epic fail and weve only seen the beginning ........

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

Political scare tactics?

No, he simply killed you thread, bush increased the decifit by a huge amount, appoint way more czars than obama ever will, ripped the country apart, propped up dictators in the ME and elsewhere, bailed out the auto industry, and weakened our national defense when doing nothing at the border and wasting our time in Afghanistan and fucking up iraq royally. please stop being a partisan retard.

at appointing czars ?

at increasing deficits ?

at uniting our country ?

at bi-partisanship ?

at building cars ?

Wait, i got it:

Political scare tactics?

It is just the facts..
I am guessing your IQ is even lower than Sarah Palins.

Political scare tactics?

No, he simply killed you thread, bush increased the decifit by a huge amount, appoint way more czars than obama ever will, ripped the country apart, propped up dictators in the ME and elsewhere, bailed out the auto industry, and weakened our national defense when doing nothing at the border and wasting our time in Afghanistan and fucking up iraq royally. please stop being a partisan retard.

I suppose partisan rhetoric from little boy blu and elmer dudd should be taken as gospel........:eusa_liar:

Political scare tactics?

It is just the facts..
I am guessing your IQ is even lower than Sarah Palins.

Isn't that snappy, i guess yours is lower than Nancy Pelosi's .....

PS, you haven't uttered one word of fact, newb .....

I suppose partisan rhetoric from little boy blu and elmer dudd should be taken as gospel........:eusa_liar:

have you refuted one point we made? please tell me where either of our posts were wrong.

Forum List

Back